429 users have voted

1. 1. whats your race/ethnicity

• White
    • Black
    • Latino
    • Asian
    • Middle Eastern/Jewish
    • Mixed race/ethnicity

Moved to General Discussion, that's where the off-topic stuff goes fyi. ;)

Anyway, I'm white/caucasian, there should probably be a few more options here as well, like native american(which I also have a teeny tiny bit of in me). :huh:

I'm what most people call "White". I think my ancestors are originally from Germany. That's what my parents told me, anyway. I think I'll take their word on that one.

Also, another embarrassingly stupid question. I'm not trying to offend anyone or anything, but is Jewish a religion, a race, or both?

Edited by Link

I'm what most people call "White". I think my ancestors are originally from Germany. That's what my parents told me, anyway. I think I'll take their word on that one.

Also, another embarrassingly stupid question. I'm not trying to offend anyone or anything, but is Jewish a religion, a race, or both?

Jews are an ethnoreligious group, which means that members are characterized by both religious and ethnic background. That's why you have atheists who are still technically Jewish. So to answer your question: both.

• Brohoof 3

I'm white.

I'm so white that you have to wear sunglasses to look at me.

I'm so white than when light hits me a directly a rainbow shoots out my back side.

I'm so white that when I step into direct sunlight everyone in a three mile radius is permanently blinded.

• Brohoof 3

I'm white, thats basically it as far as those are concerned :P.

Just pure American White, I have some french descendants, but thats about all I know of.

I'm boring ain't i? :P.

I'm white, very pale white for that matter, I tan very easily but whenever I go out I tend to wear my bike jacket, so only my face and hands are exposed to the sun :/

I've never traced my ancestors, but as far as I know, we're 100% English.

As far as I know, I hail from a variety of backgrounds, although it'd be difficult to tell.

I'm white.

I'm so white that you have to wear sunglasses to look at me.

I'm so white than when light hits me a directly a rainbow shoots out my back side.

I'm so white that when I step into direct sunlight everyone in a three mile radius is permanently blinded.

Is this you? Don't see any rainbows, though.

img-1286775-1-sparklyedward.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I consider myself American since my family has been born here for generations, although I did do a study and found that I went back to Irish roots on my dad's side and, a little more recently, Austrian on my mothers. Although there is some British and Scandinavian in me as well.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

As I have said my fathers side of the family are Italian immigrants but since I am adopted I am actually a bit lighter than most of them, I don't have the slight tan my Dad had and my brother has.

I'm black/latino and I feel super awesome to break the norm in MLPforums x)

however my family from my dad's side, has a long history of black/whites mix-ups, so each generation is getting lighter skin and eyes. 

Latino, yes! Though if we're being broad about the definition of ethnicity, than maybe I would also consider myself Native American. (depending on who you ask)

I am a cracker. laugh.png Third generation Dutch, Irish American. Grandmother was Dutch by birth and I am American by choice. I  have a bit of German Jew in me too.

I am also white, and very fair skinned at that. I'm a big mixture of many different nationalities, and I have the tiniest bit of Portuguese in me from somewhere, but everything else is all white.

I'm what one would call 'yellow'. I'm purely Asian, I'm sure, althought it is slightly possible that sometime in my family history a Middle-Eastern merchant snuck into my bloodline.

There sure are a lot of jive-ass cracka's here in ponytown! Jk

I'm German and French from what this genealogy friend on facebook says, he's an asshole though, always flooding my facebook with crap.

Well...

My mom's side of the family is Guyanese/ East Indian and going back a bit further Ethiopian and Dutch.  My dad's side is English/ Irish.  I was born in the U.S., Los Angeles to be specific, and am the 1st to be born in the U.S. in my whole family laugh.png .  I have olive colored skin, so I'm the shade in between my mom and dad.  I think I've got an interesting mix in my family.      

Asian here. Not your oriental-ish asian, but more like so-brown-you-wouldn't-see-me-under-the-shadow asian. derpy_emoticon1.png

My father's bloodline can be raced to an island named Kalimantan, while my mother is pure Javanese, so I get a rather unique shade of brown.

Caucasian, Jewish guy reporting in. Just your typical white American mutt.

Kind of surprised there isn't anyone else here who's at least part Jewish yet there are multiple people here who are part Native American.

Edited by Luna's Husbando