429 users have voted

1. 1. whats your race/ethnicity

• White
    • Black
    • Latino
    • Asian
    • Middle Eastern/Jewish
    • Mixed race/ethnicity

I don't know percentages, but here's the things in both sides of my family that I know of:

Scottish

Irish

German

English of some sort

Cherokee 

Blackfoot

The Irish and Indian is mostly what shows though, especially with my long hair. 

Even though I am born and raised in Sweden, I'm not Swedish

I'm actually 100% Yugoslavian. Not proud of it, but I can't really change that fact, now can I?

All I know is that I'm of English descent, as one of my great grandmothers came over from England to the US in the late 1800s.

It'd be interesting to know more. Especially, if it was possible to find out whether we're really of English descent (or perhaps should say British) or of Anglo-Saxon descent or whatever. I got really interested in all of this last semester when I took a course over Britain from the beginning to late Medieval times. It'd be so interesting to know whether we descend from the original Britons or the later invaders. lol

I'm Canadian, however if you follow my family lines I'm about half and half Celt and Norse.

To be more specific I'm mostly Scottish with significant chunks of Irish, Welsh, both Norman and Saxon-type English, and some Icelandic.

I'm a full-blood latina. I come from a long line of Mexican relatives who are from the same city & state. I was born in Mexico but was raised here in the US. At one point in time when I was young, I actually thought I was American, because I spoke English very well, until my parents told me the truth and it all didn't go to well. AND THEN, I was able to learn to accept that I'm Mexican & proud. \o/

Russian with big part of Polish, Ukrainian and Belorussian blood in my veins.

I'm actually 100% Yugoslavian.

Sorry but I always thought that in Yugoslavia was plenty of nationalities and not a lot of people called themselves Yugoslavians, more likely Serbs or Croats and etc., I was wrong?

Edited by HungryTroll

Russian with big part of Polish, Ukrainian and Belorussian blood in my veins.

Sorry but I always thought that in Yugoslavia was plenty of nationalities and not a lot of people called themselves Yugoslavians, more likely Serbs or Croats, I was wrong?

Yea, there are plenty of nationalities in Yugoslavia, and yes, few people call themselves Yugoslavians. I just prefer to call to call myself Yugoslavian, because quite frankly, it's all the same to me

I couldn't be any whiter even if you bleached me.

I'm half Polish. My grandmother on the other side was Irish and English, and my grandfather was Irish, English, French and German. I think it's kinda funny that my last name is German, because that's actually one of the smallest percentages of the 5 ethnicities that make me up.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I'm from the South of Italy (Sicily to be exact), so I would be Hispanic. Which is basically Latino... so yer. :P

English is actually my second language. My first was Italian. :)

~Colgate

I am lets see if I can get this correct 100% ME..... but now I am of a few ethnicities, like Zoop I have blackfoot in me but a large amount... (sucks cuz i want a beard and I hate tans) and Irish, dunno about everthing else...

I'm white but also mixed...very mixed

My dad was born in Canada and my mum was born in Bahamas so I am BANADIAN laugh.png

If we go farther back than that I aaaaaam....

Irish

Italian

French (Canadian)

German

British

And someone in my fam jam was saying something about being Albanian or Armenian which mixes into my Italian heritage...which means way way back...we were gypsies happy.png

Edited by Jolteon

Hmm... Let's see...

1/2 Latino

1/8 English

1/8 Scottish

1/8 Irish

So basically, i'm half white and half Latino. img-1380193-1-laugh.png

Would that make me biracial? img-1380193-2-wacko.png 

100% Bulgarian. Did you know that English is my third language?

Huh. Well I learned something today. img-1380193-3-huh.png

Edited by Unique (Aesu)

err hispanic? i look pretty white though, but i'm about 75% hispanic i guess? the other 25% is white spanish/scottish. my last name is spanish. all the culture and traditions in my family are hispanic/mexican. so much mexican food, barbeque, and spanish music at all the family reunions. my relatives are all much darker and only speak spanish. my grandma always laughs how she never thought she'd have a red-headed/blond grandson (referring to my little cousin)

Edited by crazitaco

Get ready for this list. 

Icelandic

British. As in the empire. I cant pinpoint where originally, but I know I have relatives in Australia and South Africa.

French

German (Duh)

Otherwise, I live in the states, and I pretty much consider myself 100% 'Murican (Unless I am German ;) )

Some people get surprised when I tell them that I'm Mexican. Somebody at school told me "You're Mexican? What the heck? I thought you were white". I also asked my friend if I looked white, he told me that the first time he met me, he though that I was white.

Some people get surprised when I tell them that I'm Mexican. Somebody at school told me "You're Mexican? What the heck? I thought you were white". I also asked my friend if I looked white, he told me that the first time he met me, he though that I was white.

I'm half Mexican, and people never believe me when I tell them that lol

More specifically though, I am:

25% Irish

25% Polish

50% Mexican

• Brohoof 1

Since I was born and I live in Italy, and all my kindred seems to be italian, I guess that I'm totally Italian, even if I detest a bit Italy; I consider English my first language because I really dislike the Italian language that I have to use every day, and English is way better. And more fancy. And also people here are ignorant and rude so I'd like to be born, or at least living, in the UK.

I classify myself as a hybrid, mostly because I think its cool to call myself one.

I'm half Asian and half European.

On my Asian side, all I know is that I'm mostly Thai, with some Chinese mixed in there somewhere. And on my European side, I'm a mix of Italian and Irish.