Zacharius The Prosecutor

100 users have voted

1. 1. Trixie; Like or hate?

• ME GUSTA. (5/5)
    • Shes okay i guess... (4/5)
    • Eh. Dont like or hate her. (3/5)
    • Not a pony i prefer... (2/5)
    • I despise her SO much! (1/5)

I am glad someponys like me, but i do apologize for my past behavior. i do hope i can make harmony with you bronies, and learn from the love and tolerance.

And I was your first "ME GUSTA". brohoof /)

To be honest I don't think she really does have character inside, she never showed it.

Like many have seen saying, I don't hate her but I also don't love her.

She was an alright character, but I can't see her making a return.

She seemed like a single episode character. A one-trick pony*, if you will. I personally didn't find her likeable as a character that much, but I really wouldn't be adverse to her appearing again. She seems to have a fan following, though.

*You have no idea how long I sat on that pun before using it.

I really love her design, and her outfit. Seriously, that witchy outfit is one of the coolest pony outfits I've ever seen. Personality-wise, yes, she is rather annoying. But I'm not as irritated by her as an antagonist as Gilda, who is just plain mean-spirited. So, she's okay, I guess. I can tolerate her. Also, I agree with what somepony else said about her voice actress. She did a good job.

Canon-wise, I dislike her with a great passion. I've never really cared for people who try and flaunt their nonexistent talents. Though, I'm a huge fan of her redemption stories in the fandom as I could very well see her "Great and Powerful" front being just a mask for her insecurities. Kind of like Rainbow a bit (yes RKA, I just said that ;)).