Zacharius The Prosecutor

100 users have voted

1. 1. Trixie; Like or hate?

• ME GUSTA. (5/5)
    • Shes okay i guess... (4/5)
    • Eh. Dont like or hate her. (3/5)
    • Not a pony i prefer... (2/5)
    • I despise her SO much! (1/5)

And I still have yet to see her powerful and great, so if that's why you like her the seeing is believing, not these propaganda people on here that tell you other wise, and 90% of the time,hearing is not believing.

Thats why they need to bring her back

canon-wise, she's still a lying, loudmouth of a asshole that won't admit to being at fault and better herself. if she ever gets into the show again, her image would most likely be redeemed, but afaik, she's not planned to be in season 2, at all.

And I rated her 2/5, I didn't think I needed to mention that. So if you think I said it in a good way, I said it against Trixie fans.

I knew you mend it in a negative way, but like Wonka said, she could come back and change in a new episode

You know, with the fanbase Trixie seems to have, I wouldn't be surprised if we see her in another episode.

I'd love to see a redemption episode. Something with a moral like: "Always strive to better yourself," or something like that.

I'm not a huge fan of her, but Trixie does have the potential to change.

That, right there, is why I'd like another Trixie episode; does she not deserve to experience the magic of friendship after having her life - though it was admittedly a life largely of lies - torn so completely asunder?

Well, after l saw the look at Trixie thread with the pic of her depressed, I couldn't help but feel a little remorse. But last night I rewatched episode 6 boast busters, and I have to say she really does come off as a prick towards the main 6. So I'm going to put a pony I don't prefer, not gonna hate, but she really did give off a terrible vibe in the episode. A redemption episode would be nice though, to show how people can change through friendship or some moral like that.
  • Brohoof 1

The apathy I feel towards Trixie's character could fill all the oceans of the world, but you'd have to find somebody else who cares enough to put it there. She was an alright antagonist. I've no desire for her to return, but I'd not be bothered if she did.

Trixie is like Rainbow Dash, but with less episodes. They're both too arrogant.

True.

There is nothing about Trixie's personality that would make me want to see a return and changing her personality and bringing her back is something I also don't want to see.

I wouldn't like such a person in real life, but she's cool as a character in a show, even MLP would be boring if everypony was ultra nice and understood their mistakes.

WOW, I'm in the majority.

Although I'm not a huge fan of the GPTrix I want to see her come back. I think she should redeem herself and prove that everypony deserves a second chance (And while I'm at it more Luna? Pleeeaaasse? :( ).