Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Xbox games!

Red Brick

>>N/A<<  >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<<  >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<<  >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<< >>N/A<<

Edited by Red Brick

My favorite Xbox game is probably the original Fable, even though it's terrible restricted and short. My favorite 360 game is Blue Dragon; it's a really odd game to be honest but it has a nice charm to it.

I don't have many 360 games though and I'm not a huge fan of fps games

Halo 2!!!! I only have the older Xbox, so yah... thats just about the only good game for it (lol). Altho Halo is an Xbox exclusive and many games are for other platforms other than just xbox, so youre talking about games that are compatible with an Xbox 360 and not just Xbox exclusive right?

favorite game: l4d2

i really like playing with friends, screaming when the witch is coming, being killed by the tank, insult my friend cuz he didn't heal me.. stuff like that..

Edited by xh1ntkz

Halo 2!!!! I only have the older Xbox, so yah... thats just about the only good game for it (lol). Altho Halo is an Xbox exclusive and many games are for other platforms other than just xbox, so youre talking about games that are compatible with an Xbox 360 and not just Xbox exclusive right?

:wacko: Yes, I was talking about the games compatible for Xbox 360. Everypony can talk about the older Xbox games here if they wish!

My older bro and I used to play Halo 1 and Halo 2 on an old Xbox almost 10 years back until we continue play the Halo series on the newer Xbox since back in the holiday season nearly 5 years ago. :)

favorite game: l4d2

i really like playing with friends, screaming when the witch is coming, being killed by the tank, insult my friend cuz he didn't heal me.. stuff like that..

Oh yeah, my bro and I used to play L4D sometimes but as of last year, we never played it often lately...

Well I don't have much Xbox games.

But I own these

Super Meat Boy

End of Days

Minecraft

CoD MW

CoD MW2

CoD MW3

CoD BO

yup I mostly play cod on my xbox.

I'm grouping whole series' together, I can't pick some favorites out of a series :3

Original Xbox (I had one for about a month):

Halo (CE and 2)

Xbox 360:

Halo (3, ODST, and Reach)

Mass Effect (all 3)

Fallout 3 and New Vegas

Red Dead Redemption

Battlefield 3

Elder Scrolls (Skyrim and Oblivion)

Minecraft (PC is better!)

Edited by Twilie'Zorah
  • Brohoof 1

okey then lets get started

in no perticular order

• Mass Effect ( the first one and only the first one)
  • Bladestorm - it like Dynasty Warriors but you can lead entire squads of men and its based aroung the 100 year war, this is my fav game i literaly deleted my 76 hour game just to restart for fun.
  • Alpha Protocol - an Espionage RPG, even tho it has that half assed Obsidian charmits still a great game
  • Deus Ex Human Revolution- this is my game of the decade so far (at least until thief 4)
  • Call of Juarez bound in blood- Old Western FPS....nuf said
  • Dark Souls- people who bitch about this game have never heard of organic difficulty
  • Divinity 2- great game great music and you can turn into a dragon A DRAGON.
  • The Orange Box- portal, half life 2, TF2
these are the games that i highly recomend and i would never bring my new Xbox to suffer by putting CoD in the disc tray

1. Skyrim

2. Minecraft

3. The orange box

4. Aliens Vs predator

5. Grand theft auto IV

6. Assassin's creed

7. Oblivion

8. Halo 3

9. Portal 2

10. LOTR:Conquest

Gears of War1

Gears of War 2

Gears of War 3

*Soon to be Gears of War: Judgement*

Soul Calibur 4

Super Streetfighter IV

Borderlands

Fallout 3

Can't seem to think of anymore.

Edited by Kirby

I love the gears of war series, mass effect & most of all HALO :D

I own 2 cd games but I dont really like them :C Borderlands was great but im bored. I like playing brink though :D

Mine are, Alphabetically,

Borderlands

Call of Duty:Black Ops

Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 3

Duke Nuken 3D

Fallout:New Vegas

Grand Theft Auto 4+all DLC Games

Halo Reach

Minecraft

Soul Calibur 4

The Orange Box

That's all I have Currently but I might get more games. Hoping to get Portal 2 soon.

• Brohoof 1

10 favorite OG Xbox, and 360 games.

1. Halo: CE

2. Elder Scrolls Morrowind (Though I now prefer the PC version)

3. Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic (Prefer PC version, once again)

4. Mass Effect 2

5. Halo 3

6. Call of Duty 4

7. Fusion Frenzy

8. Fallout 3

9. Mass Effect

10. Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Edited by Veiled Enigma

my favorite video games... now this is hard to say. i have so many, these are in no particular order

1. Grand theft Auto Series. honestly they are just fun all the time.

2. any of the Elder scrolls games, just being able to create your own character and do any thing that's what i like

3.Kingdom Hearts has such great gameplay and storyline.

4. Minecraft, when i first picked it up i never thought how much i would love to play that game...

5. Halo i have loved pretty much every single halo game there has been made.

6. Call of Duty. this game had such a good story in my thoughts i loved it didnt like the 3rd that much though.

7. Mass Effect i never really got in to the first but the 2nd hooked me then i knew i had to play and understand them all.

8.Gears of War this game series was awesome! even though i wasnt good at the first right away it become one of my favorites.

9. Fall Out 3 I like this game because it was on of the first i had ever played and owned on my 360

10. Forza Motorsport 3/4 i love this game cause it allows me to own every car i could want and just have fun doing anything and everything with them thats my list...

XBL: Medewu2 Steam: Hezakiah5

My favorite games in no order

1 Dark souls

2 Mass effect 1 (mako bits drive me insane)

3 all halos

4 fallout 3 & nv

5 dragon age origins

6 battlefield 3

7 deadspace 1 & 2

8 Avp

Im more of a rpg person

Edited by zRevenantz

...in no order...

1-Limbo

2-Fruit Ninja for kinect... lol its so great, mindless, and a blast to play drunk with friends, provided you are of legal drinking age of course! ;)

3-Skyrim

4-Fallout 3

5-Star Ocean: The Last Hope

6-Borderlands... SO EXCITED FOR BORDERLANDS2!!!

7-Left for Dead

8-The Fable games

9-Eden

Edited by Bunches

I like all sorts of 360 games, but my all time favorite has to be Halo 3. I played that game for so many hours with my friends. When I finally got my 50 it felt like magic. Reach was okay, but unfortunately my friends never played it and kept on with halo 3. When I heard how Halo 4 was going to be like, I was pissed. I can't believe they want it to become a CoD clone. They took away the fun part of Halo 3 multiplayer which is contesting parts of maps.

/rant

• 3 months later...

Battlefield 3 would be my top. Than...

-SSX

-Command and Conquer red alert 3

-Saints row 3

-Assassins creed 3/brotherhood

-Midnight Club LA

-Portal

-SA and SA2. I have more, but I don't play them enough to remember them  :lol:

Edited by Retro_Derpy

• 5 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The orignal Xbox had some pretty underrated gems like Crimson Skies, Jade Empire and Mech Assault. It was especially great for some Sega gems though like Panzer Dragoon Orta, Jet Set Radio Future, GunValkyrie, and Shenmue II