Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favourite Season 1 episode?

flutterguy27

Sonic Rainboom and Feeling Pinkie Keen.

Sonic Rainboom for the awesome opening scene. It doesn't matter how much confidence you have, the pressure was so much that no one could've bared that burden. Rarity helped the episode quite a bit, and her performance almost stole the episode (Just like Rainbow Dash did in the Flim Flam episode).

Twilight giving in and believing in Pinkie's sense is greater than a four headed hydra appearing. She showed a lot of determination in that episode, but everyone has to learn when to give up.

Sonic Rainboom and Green is not your color

Sonic Rainboom because 1) It's about Dashie :wub: 2) Pretty much what Infinite said.

Green is not your color

The idea that sometimes best not to keep secrets. I also had a good laugh at the idea of Fluttershy modeling.

Favorite episode? Sonic Rainboom hands down. Seriously, it doesn't get much better than that.

The entire episode was full of win. (And Infinite read my mind)

Edited by Kestrel

Cutie Mark Chronicles I found to be one of the best episodes of season 1. Watching the Cutie Mark Crusaders in general in season 1 was a great treat so that already places it high on my list. However specific things I liked about the Cutie Mark Chronicles would definately be the filly versions of the mane 6. Not to mention "So Many Wonders" was a great little jingle that sprouted JackleApp's "I Love Everything" which is even better.

For season 1 it's Feeling Pinkie Keen because it's hilarious and Pinkie in it and Pinkie is in it and Pin.. um it's good.

The Cutie Mark Chronicles is my favorite. I love hearing how they all got their cutie marks. I love the idea that your best friends have a connection with you before you even know them. It's so cute and sweet and just extremely COOL!!!!

Another one I like would have to be the second episode. The part where twilight is saying who represents each element to NMM is just too epic and gives me chills

Green Isn't Your Color is probably my absolute favorite because all the characters are amazing in it, I loved every moment in that one. I also really like Winter Wrap Up, Feeling Pinkie Keen, A Dog and Pony Show, The Best Night Ever, and Suited For Success. :)

I guess my favorite would be Sonic Rainboom. Fluttershy was just awesome in that episode. Rarity was also cool in the beginning of that episode, volunteering to test Twilight's flight spell, but later she started acting like a b*tch.

My favorites are Call of the Cutie and Sonic Rainboom.

Call of the Cutie 'cause I think the story how cutie mark crusaders was born is nice.

Sonic Rainboom 'cause it was first episode I've ever seen!

• 4 years later...

"A Dog and Pony Show" is my favorite. Rarity's whining was awesome, the funniest thing I have seen in the show yet. Spike's Noooooooooooo! moments were also quite hilarious.

Honorable mentions to "Applebuck Season", "The Show Stoppers", "Owl's Well That Ends Well" and "Party of One".

• Brohoof 1