Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Gamertag Ideas?

deathbycake74

So I wanna redo my gamertag and I need help deciding on a good one. Here are my basic ideas so far:

antzinmypantz, rainbow stache, vegan zombie,omfgpancakes. My friend wanted me to do ridemyjoystick, but I think its stupid. Help, pweeze?

I guess you mean PSN or Xbox gamertag?

Anyways, I like original gamertags way more than anything else. My own gt "Jokuc" is very simple and original.

Just make something up :P

Or do something funny. Not ridemyjoystick though, it's as you say, stupid. How about the way you ended your sentence?

"Help Pweeze" xD haha "Dirty Roof" haha, "Grannys Pants" lol, the possibilities are endless!

• Brohoof 1

My biggest advice is to go for something orginal no matter how random it is.

It's pretty cool to be able to have one name that you can use all over the net and never have to worry about people taking it.

the most important thing today is having a good gamertag, idk try:

teamk1ller

noob saibot

cypher

faith

or the best "your mom", it's always funny.

I don't know what to tell you but make it original and make it good. I hate people who's gamertags have tons of numbers or "x"s in it and when it's something stupid like XxXxpRoSn1p3r6969xXxX. Try to make it include your interests or something you like. *cogh cough ponies*

Eenohay rules for online games/sites names in order of importance:

1.- NO NUMBERS

3.- No idiotic x's at the beggining or end

3.- Definetely not this: KiLlErZ

4.- No underscores! If you can, simply use spaces, if you can't then do not try a two word name.

5.- Capitalize it! It must be capitalized!

6.- Don't be gibberish.

7.- OPTIONAL: Be original and creative.

And finally hopefully dont write it in all caps, although sometimes a name like that can actually work out fine.

About number 7, you'd think being creative would be a more important rule, you know, like in my name (Eenohay), which fullfills every rule. But take this in account:

"XxEeNoHaYxX_DiAtA34" is completely original, but it sucks balls and I'd kill my self if I had that name

"Morgan Freeman" fullfills every rule except being creative, and its truly awesome.

So go on and make yourself a gamer tag

Edited by Eenohay