Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Open Letter From Ol' Sarge

Ol' Sarge

im sure if the girls father is understanding he should consider and if that fails the police should be understanding but what is an 8 year old doing on this forum anyway?

but what is an 8 year old doing on this forum anyway?

It's only about a show meant for little girls in that age-range, why on Earth would she be interested in a forum about a TV show she likes?

All sarcasm aside, she probably just googled her favorite TV show and stumbled upon a place where people talk about it. I'm sure you like to talk about your favorite things.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope the dumbass who thinks everything is real on the internet reads my post: If you shoot yourself, disembowel yourself, blow your house up, and light a policeman on fire, you'll get $1,000,000,000. That's right, it's on the internet, so it MUST be true, just like you think he really wants to kiss her!

Remember, kids: Everything on the internet is true! /sarcasm/

Seriously, that guy must be dumber than a turnip. I hope he gets arrested and gets to have sodomy in jail.

I know this is sort of late, but I'm really sorry about what happened, Sarge. I may not talk to you that often, but you are one of my friends on here and you are an amazing guy. You shouldn't have been sucked into this because of a silly game and an overreacting father. You even sent messages saying how none of it should be taken seriously!

Hopefully, the father realizes his mistake and calms down. He probably should have looked into the site more and saw that it was a site for bronies, not for small children. I get that at first glance it seems nice and innocent, but really, he should have looked into it more. He also should have seen that it was a game, and you didn't actually mean that you would kiss the girl.

You have nothing to apologize for, Sarge. You were just having fun and playing a game. No one can blame you for that.

I hope things get better for you, and don't feel like you should leave the forums. You are an amazing guy, and it really would be terrible to see you go. Something like a misunderstanding shouldn't be the cause for you leaving.

I'm sure things will get better. If this father does continue to overreact and try to make things worse for you, I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that I would be willing to help you in any way possible.

Good luck, Sarge. I hope things get better for you.

• 3 weeks later...

I think that this forum post should be sent to the user who was offended as a formal apology; to let them know that it was supposed to be in good fun, and that what he posted wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

PS: Am I the only one wondering how that user's father got a hold of Ol' Sarge's phone number?

PS: Am I the only one wondering how that user's father got a hold of Ol' Sarge's phone number?

no you aren't, many people posted about that, and someone found an answer but i think that comment is buried in the thread now.

...since this post popped up as active again...

has anyone heard from him? how is he doing? any updates on this?

• 4 months later...

I think Sarge is getting what he deserves from this site, now that we've revived this thread. We all miss him, and some of the newbies should learn about him. I sure hope he does come back sometime.

damn I miss this guy :(

I don't think he realized that there was nothing that could really happen to him...........I really hope that he comes back some day

It's Skullbuster's father, you know. You could always talk to him.

• Brohoof 2

Wait,hold on a sec.

The dad got angry at Ol' Sarge for posting in a forum game involving the situation of being kissed by the poster before you,yet the dad somehow managed to get ahold of Ol' Sarge's phone number?Seems a bit odd that the dad managed to get ahold of the number of some dude in some far away place just to accuse him of being a creeper,don't you?

If that's not a bucked-up situation,Iunno what is.All I can say is that if Ol' Sarge ever seeks refuge in Hawaii,I got his back 100%.

EDIT: mfw I realized this was a necro'd thread.

Edited by CaptainBlue808

• 5 months later...

Wow, that's shocking.

Also, what the father did to you, is illegal. It's cyber-harrassment. (Putting you on craiglist, seriously...)

YOU, can actually call the police.

And you couldn't know this was a 10 years old girl, since she was probably lying on her age, I guess.

Well, I'm 100% sure nothing is going to happen to you, but I'd highly suggest that you prosecute this guy.

It's not your family or the brony community who got the most of the damage, it's you.

Well, good luck.

Edit: Sorry for necro, but I had to share my opinion.

Edited by GhostPony750