Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you obsessed with a certain pony?

Coolius rpi

I am. I am obsessed with big macintosh. he is my favortie pony, and i am also liking fluttershy. I am obsessed with fluttershy and ig macintosh ship. also, there is a certain pony that I disdain. Her name is rd.

so what pony are you obsessed with or dislike with a passion?

obsessed: Big Macintosh

Dislike: Rainbow Dash

• Brohoof 3

I'm obsessed somewhat with Luna, just because of her badass appearance in "Luna Eclipsed" (favorite episode).

Dislike-What, how could I dislike anypony.

Edited by dusty soul
  • Brohoof 1

Pinkiepie and Luna not so much Fluttershy but she's close. I think Pinkiepie and Luna are the ones i love like <3333.

Though i do dislike Rarity.... She's just nothing like me so i can't like her really.

I'm obsessed with Rainbow Dash and Applejack (if you couldn't tell by looking at my avatar :P )

Dashie because she has a great personality, she's adorable, and loyalty is very important to me.

Applejack because I love her facial expressions, she's a hard worker, and she is the prettiest pony :) (in my opinion)

Dislike a pony? No way :lol:

I'm a tad obsessed with Pinkie Pie. She speaks to the crazy inside me. I could never dislike a pony. But, I'm not fond of Fluttershy, simply because we're very similar. I don't like being shy.... I'm sorry Fluttershy, it's me, not you.

I'm obsessed with Rainbow Dash and Applejack (if you couldn't tell by looking at my avatar :P )

Dashie because she has a great personality, she's adorable, and loyalty is very important to me.

Applejack because I love her facial expressions, she's a hard worker, and she is the prettiest pony :) (in my opinion)

Dislike a pony? No way :lol:

dashie has a great personality? you say that as if it were a fact. you should be saying it as if it were an opinion, which it is. bitches just dont know the diff. internet, i am disapoint. :angry:

• Brohoof 1

The only legitimate character I obsess over is Fluttershy, because she's so innocent and sweet and I feel the need to be the one who protects her. But if you count background ponies, Octavia is the one I obsess over most. She doesn't have a set personality, because she's just a background pony, so it's more of the entire "classy pony" kind of thing. Rarity's somewhat classy, but she seems to be too much of a broad.

(edited)

I love Applejack a lot, so that pretty much answers the question :blush:. It's really eerie how much she fits the description of mah dream girl

no matter what guy you are, as long as you're heterosexual, I think that all of the mane six have certain aspects that would fit the description of you're dream girl. sometimes a combination of the mane six would be your dream girl. thats why I think the perfect woman would be a combination of the mane six. personally, fluttershy seems to fit the description of my dream girl very well. she is very sweet, but she can go into an all out rage when the time calls for it. Edited by Fanayvea

dashie has a great personality? you say that as if it were a fact. you should be saying it as if it were an opinion, which it is. bitches just dont know the diff. internet, i am disapoint.

Posted Image

I think they implied that their opinion is Dashie has a great personality, no one's going to go out of their way to say "In my opinion, blah blah blah" just because you disagree with them.

Edited by spaghettinoodles
  • Brohoof 5

Posted Image

I think they implied that their opinion is Dashie has a great personality, no one's going to go out of their way to say "In my opinion, blah blah blah" just because you disagree with them.

well, anything to do with rainbow dash fanboys causes me butthurt. dont you ever get butthurt? dont you have sympathy for human beings?

dashie has a great personality? you say that as if it were a fact. you should be saying it as if it were an opinion, which it is. bitches just dont know the diff. internet, i am disapoint. :angry:

:blink: Calm down. Isn't this entire thread based on opinions? I have the right to think Dash is great, just like you have the right to dislike her

• Brohoof 3

im kinda obssessed with fluttershy

i somewhat want to be in her place, maybe because she can rely on other people (im quiet an oposite, even thou i got kind of weak self people tend to rely on me)

:blink: Calm down. Isn't this entire thread based on opinions? I have the right to think Dash is great, just like you have the right to dislike her

sorry im freaked. My dealers running late today and im starting to tweak. tweak tweak tweak. see? im tweaking.
  • Brohoof 1

well, anything to do with rainbow dash fanboys causes me butthurt. dont you ever get butthurt? dont you have sympathy for human beings?

Oh, yes. I have gotten butthurt before. Many, many times, mainly because of Fluttershy's and Rarity's fanboys. But I learned in time that not all fans are the same, every pony has their good traits, and being butthurt is a waste of time.

(edited)

The only legitimate character I obsess over is Fluttershy, because she's so innocent and sweet and I feel the need to be the one who protects her. But if you count background ponies, Octavia is the one I obsess over most. She doesn't have a set personality, because she's just a background pony, so it's more of the entire "classy pony" kind of thing. Rarity's somewhat classy, but she seems to be too much of a broad.

yes, i feel the need to protect fluttershy as well. when she was crying her brains out in ponyville confidential, I felt the need to go in there and hold her and tell her its going to be fine and ask her what happened. I just want to counsel her. i want her to know that whenever she has a problem, she came to me. I just want to help her. Edited by Fanayvea

I would say I'm obsessed with Twilight Sparkle because I often tend to overlook or not care much about her more unsavory traits such as social awkwardness and insensitivity (but not her idolization of her mentor/obsession with rule following and her one-track mind, but those were always significantly relevant to the plot and make her far less than perfect than some of the fanbase sees her). Add that I share a lot of her traits, mindset, and flaws and you can see why she's a "pet" to me.

As far as dislikes go, I guess I could warm up to some characters when I take a closer look at them, but so far, I've never been able to warm up to Rainbow Dash (she tries too hard to be emotionless and "cool" and is obsessed with vague qualities), and, probably against my better judgement, have a lot against Fancypants. I just never felt he was truly sincere about helping Rarity climb the Canterlot social ladder, and struck me, paradoxically, as "too good to be true". I expect flaws in characters, and I just couldn't help not believing that he really didn't have any that was supposed to be understood by the audience.

It's no secret that I am obsessed with Twilight Sparkle, she is best pony after all :) But anyways, I like mostly every pony. At first I didn't like Rainbow Dash but she grew on me after a while.

My most disliked pony is snips and snails, geesh they're annoying to me.

• Brohoof 1

Some might have noticed ... I'm kind of obsessed with Applejack :lol:

I even interrupt artwork about Applejack to make some more artwork about Applejack...

Doesn't help that she's the only pony I have a toy of... even if it's one from Mcdonald

Never enough Apples. Most of my artwork have Applejack. Currently working on one with Applejack

But... I actually don't "really" like country :blink: so why is AJ my favorite? I even fail to look at AJ herself as a country girl

Farmer, sure, but that's something different. But in Dutch she also has a southern accent, Dutch Southern area that is. But those I associate with farmer, not American country folk

Anyhow... I like AJ best, even if I can't accurately pinpoint why :huh: