Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Join Team Rocket: Prepare For Trouble And Make It Double

Vaporeon

~Click for Radio Tower takeover theme~

"Steal Pokémon for profit. Exploit Pokémon for profit. All Pokémon exist for the glory of Team Rocket."

- Team Rocket oath

Giovanni here. As you can see I've highjacked Red's profile in order to create this thread. If you don't already know Team Rocket is a ban of Pokemon gangsters who steal Pokemon for profit. As leader I have noticed our numbers or declining. As such I figured the best way to restore our self to glory is to get new members, a new generation of Team Rocket. It's simple really just post saying your give your full allegiance to Team Rocket and that you will do anything to get the job done.

Prepare for trouble! - Make it double
To protect to world from devastation - To Unite all people within our nation
To denounce the evil of truth and love - To extend our reach to the stars above..

*Your name here*
*Partner's name here*
Team rocket blasts of at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!

For those of you in need of convincing here are a few things you should know.

1. We created one of the most powerful Pokemon alive, Mewtwo.
2. We have cool outfits. [i mean look at Team Galactic with their blue hair or Team Plasma with their whole knight thing.]
3. We have full health and dental insurance.
4. You can do basically anything you want. You like that Charizard that trainer has over there? Steal it.

And that's just the start. When you join you get your choice of Rattata, Koffing, or Ekans as a starter. Special members can even have Meowth as a starter.

Oh and as for those other "armies" They pose no threat to us. Soon the Trixes, XFizzle Army, and CMC Army will be no more. [We have good relations with The Legion of Anarchy]

So what are you waiting for? Join Team Rocket and show those pesky trainers who's boss.

post-4326-0-57624400-1344191638_thumb.png Edited by Ponymon Trainer Red

(edited)

No. I will never join Team Rocket!

Maybe you need a little taste of our power. *sends out Rattata*

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9F6DF912To

Edited by Ponymon Trainer Red

Sure, when your criminal organization stops being foiled by a damned child.

Hey Red was tough. It's not my fault none of our grunts evolve their damn Pokemon. Once we get a Master Ball we will re-capture Mewtwo and then you'll know our true power.