Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you think about ponies, bronies, or MLP in general?

XrosOver

Just curious to see how often the average brony thinks about ponies when unprovoked. Seriously though, I for one have a difficult time not making a refference or something about the about fandom when I'm doing something COMPLETELY different. Even in the most entertaining or akward moments that it can experience, somehow my train of thought goes to ponyville and then breaks down. How often do you think about MLP:FiM when it has nothing to do with anything around you?

(they are taking over our minds with friendship and colorful ponies but is that such a bad thing?)

Edited by JustTooXrosTS
  • Brohoof 2

Well, I never really think about it outright unless I start to get in a cloppish mood, but it's always at the back of my mind. lately I've just been waiting for season 3.

never thought about that, but i guess that i think about it alot (im drawing things all the time, i always think about what i draw)

• Brohoof 1

I have hardly been thinking about ponies recently other than the forums, and art. I've started neglecting EqD so my main sources of news are from youtube, for I usually only enjoy the music. Recently, I'd say hardly at all, before? I would say quite often.

Let me put it this way..Unless Im either in school,Playing games,Studying or working out I'm thinking about ponies ^_^

And even then the casual pony thought enters my mind Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Lol, I was just thinking about this earlier. I was walking my dog across a wide street and when we were crossing I was a bit parinoid he'd just stop as a way of protesting being in the heat, he's done that before just thankfully on the sidewalk... It made me think about war dogs that loyally follow their masters regardless of whether their master is good or evil, made me think about the fanfic Fallout Equestria and Red Eye's pet dog, Winter. This happens alot for me, I'm kinda an MLP addict. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

All the freakin' time.

Posted Image

GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!!

No, but seriously, I think of ponies quite a bit. Be it with friends, at work, or when I'm alone, 95 percent of the time I'm thinking of pony-related crap.

• Brohoof 4

I just had this experience.

I've been in a trip with my family recently, away from all the technology and I couldn't stop thinking about MLP related stuff. I wrote "brohoof" and "brony" everywhere and almost went nuts for a moment.

I swear, everytime the sky was cloudy and the weather was rainy, I thought to myself: "I wish Rainbow Dash was here to take care of that..."

• Brohoof 1

A lot of my time I have to admit, especially seen as I'm not bothered about making references I front of everyone :D!!

But hey idc because the people who like the show are generally nice people and the show itself makes me smile when I think about it so why would I want to think about other things >< .

• Brohoof 1

During school when I answer seatwork/quizzes/tests I have this habit to hum MLP songs. So I guess I think about them all the time.

When I have nothing to do? Really...I don't know how long really. I don't do it too much, or too little.

• 9 years later...