Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarest piece of pony merch?

MrFox

What is the rarest piece of pony merchandise that you own?

For me it's a foil Princess Celestia card and Derpy Hooves that I got from Comic Con.

I only own the fluttershy "yay" shirt, which is pretty awesome within itself; but hardly rare.

I have the same shirt. It's also the only Pony merch that I own.

Wow this is pretty odd.. I didn't know anyone else had my shirt~ :D

I have the same shirt. It's also the only Pony merch that I own.

Wow this is pretty odd.. I didn't know anyone else had my shirt~ :D

How can you deny it's delectable mix of adorableness and manliness? This picture just screams "I'm going to love and tolerate the bejesus out of you!"

Posted Image

Credit: Hot Topic website

How can you deny it's delectable mix of adorableness and manliness? This picture just screams "I'm going to love and tolerate the bejesus out of you!"

Posted Image

Well, for me, it's not manliness... Seeing as I am a female.. >.>

So It just looks normal on me. xD I saw it and I just HAD to have it.

I love Flutters.

• Brohoof 1

The puffy stickers from the MLP:FIM gummy lollies. So far only got Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy since they're mostly lolly stuff for kids and I'm not into the preservatives lol. Apparently they only sell in Australia... The MLP:FIM snack cookies are way better though :D

Oh I may as well add, I also have these birthday cards and wrapping paper that I've never seen posted on the internet, did a good thorough search. They're really pretty, I should take a photo - maybe you guys might of seen them?

Edited by enigmatia

Posted Image

I think I saw a picture of the DJ Deadmau5 wearing that at a concert. Pretty awesome. I'm quite fond of Fluttershy myself.

I think I saw a picture of the DJ Deadmau5 wearing that at a concert. Pretty awesome. I'm quite fond of Fluttershy myself.

Posted Image

He did wear it although I'm pretty sure he was just trolling. Deadmau5 has a history of playing pranks.

I think rarest official merch I have is a "Freefall" shirt from WeLoveFine.

So it's not rare at all.

However, I friend of mine went to the Grand Galloping Gala her in SoCal, and he brought be back a Fluttershy pin and some Ponopoly/Monopony/Monopoly with Ponies money.

It's hard for me to say what my rarest piece of pony merch is. If we're talking official it would probably be a BronyCon exclusive Rarity foil trading card, though it's made by Enterplay which is licensed by Hasbro. My rarest piece of merch directly made by Hasbro would be a Comic Con exclusive Derpy Hooves. As for custom merch, well, technically it's all rare since it's made by hand and not mass produced, but I'd say my most valuable piece would be my custom Rarity figure. There's no other even remotely like her in the world.

post-37-0-88321700-1344278587_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Derpy, Since Hasbro looks like they refuse to make more, Even though they make a load of recolors and those hideous So Soft Ponies, And the Derpies are on eBay for $100 to $200, I feel bad for the amount of people who want it since all the people on eBay, Amazon, ect. that have it on sale are con artists who are selling them for extremly rediculous prices.

• Brohoof 1

My Bronycon exclusive Rarity card and my Bronycon exclusive WeLoveFine t-shirt. :)

But I'm about to get some gold foil cards from ebay. 4 for 30 bucks. Best. Deal. Ever.

Although they are some of the more common gold foil cards... so I think my Bronycon merch is still much rarer than the gold cards. That Rarity card sells for $50-100 on ebay...

All I own for pony merch are my blind bags, My Derpy shirt, a custom blind bag Derpy I made since there is no way I will EVER be able to afford the SDCC one, and those free posters at Walmart. Don't know what is the most rare. THere are quite a bit of Derpy sustoms out there.

Posted Image

Oh my Gummy. I need that shirt.

I don't have any rare pony merch. I would love a CC Derpy, or a Zecora (which is impossible to find around here).

I plan on purchasing the Zecora soon. I also MUST buy the female version of that Fluttershy shirt. I almost did but I was worried the Derpy one would sell out (which it did for awhile.)

I guess my rarest bit of merch would be the Rarity Card from Bronycon. I tried to get Derpy via Ebay, but I was never able to win sooo yeah.

• 8 years later...