Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Shifted: The Remake (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

Attention everypony!

There is a way that Arylett could stay in this RP! I've talked it over with her, and she agrees that the RP could be moved to a different site. It's pretty easy to register there, and I know the admin personally. He would streamline the process for us.

I'm not sure if the current text could be moved, but we would definitely be able to continue there. There's really not much way for us to continue this properly without Arylett, so would everyone be willing to come with us to another site? No one else has to leave this site of course, it's just for this RP.

What do you say?? :D

*Magenta gives you all a wubface.* :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Attention everypony!

There is a way that Arylett could stay in this RP! I've talked it over with her, and she agrees that the RP could be moved to a different site. It's pretty easy to register there, and I know the admin personally. He would streamline the process for us.

I'm not sure if the current text could be moved, but we would definitely be able to continue there. There's really not much way for us to continue this properly without Arylett, so would everyone be willing to come with us to another site? No one else has to leave this site of course, it's just for this RP.

What do you say?? :D

*Magenta gives you all a wubface.* :wub:

*Takes look at notes & plans*

BUCK!

*Throws them all over the ground*

Lol, actually this is probably for the best. I'm up for moving this to another site, as long as everyone else is. Heck, maybe Arylette could even use some of the ideas Silver and I came up with.

• Brohoof 3

*Takes look at notes & plans*

BUCK!

*Throws them all over the ground*

*Does the exact same thing.*

*Huddles up in a corner to cry.*

It might work, but it still seems a little funny moving like this. It would be good to follow Ary's original story. Although it's quite painful considering me and LE pretty much planned out the entire rough storyline for the last hour or two. ;_;

• Brohoof 1

I'm down for that, Starry's with Arylett's group, and it can't move forward without her, sure I'll be happy to join you guys on another site.

*Looks at all development after a 25 min shower*

..... Well, holy biscuits, I was all prepared for the contingency plan and then she hits us with this!

*burns contingency plans*

Well, if everyone is up for this new plan of Arylett's, then so am I!... Just need to register a new account with Skype real quick though... X_X

EDIT: Okay, just started. My Skype is AlexNight1991.

Edited by Alex_Night
  • Brohoof 1