Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Shifted: The Remake (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

Hah, didn't see that the roleplay was up till just now. I just don't have the strength to check through a million notifications each morning when 99% are spam :S

Edit: Just made my post, it doesn't really matter to me which one of you responds, as long as one of you does. :( My char was a bit of a loner in the last Shifted, and that was not fun at all. >.<

Edited by Aureity

*Wakes up at 1 am*

"Ah, I can't wait to see how many notifications I have now that the RP started up!" :lol:

*Clicks on MLP Forums bookmark: 20 notifications.*

"That's too many notifications!" :)

*Writing this post; two more notifications pops up.*

"I'm never going to have time to post in this RP again, am I?" :blink:

---

Off I go to catch up on the RP threadinz.

UPDATE: Okay, I'm all caught up on the thread... but now I need to leave the house for a few hours. Be back later, everyone. I'll try to post again in the thread as soon as possible.

Edited by Legendary Emerald

I can feel wind blowing through this fur… There is only one possible conclusion. This isn't a dream. It is reality. I am here in a world of sunlight, grass, and multicolored horses. I am a multicolored horse. Seems legit.

Ah Scoots... When I read this part, I laughed :P You and your trademark line "Seems legit" xP Don't ask why I laughed, I just did, k? xP

• Brohoof 2

OMIGOSH, OMIGOSH, OMIGOSH, OMIGOSH!!!!

Right now, I am totally and completely stoked! This is so freaking exciting! Yay! :D

Ah Scoots... When I read this part, I laughed :P You and your trademark line "Seems legit" xP Don't ask why I laughed, I just did, k? xP

It's okay, I actually laughed as I was writing it. ^_^

• Brohoof 4

Hmm... Right now the RP is inactive x_x Anyways, since we had 3 other users post after I did, I was thinking of having my character respond to Aurora. But considering he already responded to Magenta, well... I dunno whether to wait until Questio posts or to go ahead and interact with Aureity's character...

Hmm... Right now the RP is inactive x_x Anyways, since we had 3 other users post after I did, I was thinking of having my character respond to Aurora. But considering he already responded to Magenta, well... I dunno whether to wait until Questio posts or to go ahead and interact with Aureity's character...

I dunno what to do at all, really

So many options of who to talk to, and I cannot decide who exactly xD

Well, I kind of tried saying hi to the awake ponies but no one responded to me x_x

Y U PONIES IGNORE TICH?

I mean I slightly confused at what to do right now.

BECAUSE I WASN'T AWAKE OH TICH MY MASTER.

Well, we have a decision. Should I talk to you, or you talk to me?

Okay, posted again. Wow, I was gone much longer than I'd expected or wanted to be. Decided to have Serah speak to Aurora since she clearly wasn't acting the same as the other ponies who'd just woken up.

Also, I really liked your first post, Scoots. :)

Also, I really liked your first post, Scoots. :)

Hey, thanks buddy! I really liked your 1st post as well! Actually, I like everyone's 1st post. ^_^

I have to say, just from this 1st few replies, I think that this RP is shaping up to be just as good as the last one. Actually, I think that this one will be 20% cooler. Because changelings.

@, @@Incognito, well, someone needs to say something to somebody… :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I am currently working on my first post now. I'll have it up in about an hour, maybe an hour and a half. Depends on how much more I want to add.

@Arylett Dawnsborough

Also, I'm in a similar situation as Questo was with my character, so I would presume that the same answer applies? If not I can edit.

Edited by Ice Storm

@Arylett Dawnsborough

Also, I'm in a similar situation as Questo was with my character, so I would presume that the same answer applies? If not I can edit.

Pretty much, yeah.

Heh, I've got five posts to catch up on and a Klopp to wait to post. But so far, I think things are going well!

Just made my second post, and I made the decision to make one post per day in the RP, since I'm going to college soon to take up culinary arts.

EDIT: However, my decision could change if no one's around.

Edited by Narutardedscum!!

@

Hahah, nice first reply in the RP, man! Oh yes, I noticed you were trying to do the mention thing in your post, and wanted to tell you that if you dragged the mouse cursor across some text on the person's post that you wanna mention, it'll show a pop-up thing asking if you want to quote or mention the poster. Just thought I'd throw that out there and letcha know, man :)

• Brohoof 1

I don't look at the thread for one day, AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENS! So...many...walls of text @_@. I almost died trying to read all of those posts and then try to make a post of my own that would match up. You guys put some pressure on me to actually perform and make a long post! =P.]

And yeah Electrobolt, I saw your suggestion after I managed to figure the mention thing finally. Thanks anyways!

Edited by Skyman
  • Brohoof 1

Pretty much, yeah.

Heh, I've got five posts to catch up on and a Klopp to wait to post. But so far, I think things are going well!

Ill post as soon as I get home from work... already read up on everything just now on my lunch. Soo many walls of text to go through! ill be home at my usual time, in a little under 4 hours!

So far I'm lovin' the content though. Already everyones personalities are becoming clear and unique. All sorts of good shtuffs going on there, so glad I joined up :3

• Brohoof 1

Hey dudes, just wanna say this: I don't think so many of you should all interact with Aureity. It'd probably overwhelm him. There's plenty of other characters to interact with! For instance, Electro, you just kind of left Questio hanging. Go ahead and focus on other people! Like Ice Storm or Serene or Time Shift. :)

• Brohoof 3

I might make a post again today with Arylett's suggestions, she's right , we can't just leave other characters alone.

@, Tichpony used confusion! It's very effective.

Seriously though, I felt bad for Numbers. That was quite the stream of dialogue. If there hadn't been something in there for him to respond to intelligently, then he might have actually run off into the distance while screaming. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I'll post in the morning, when I'll be able to write something of quality. I'm too tired after replying to threads in Life Advice. :P

EDIT: I just now noticed Electrobolt's response to Magenta. I will be replying to that post quite soon! :D

Edited by Questio

I'll post something of quality after lunch, there's so many walls of text and posts in the RP thread...its amazing... 0.-