Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Compendium: The series of stories written by me

Xfiles90210

It seems like I can have a place where I can promote my fan fics. I've been working on them for a year already and I have nine completed in total.

Let me summarize them to you, bronies:

Compendium: My first series of stories. They take place in an invaded Equestria where humans release walkers (zombies) to clean up Equestria and conquer it. It has some references of Call of Duty, but it's not a crossover. However, it still have humans in it.

- Memories (my very first story, told by Peter: the first human who meets ponykind)

- Letters (side story told by Twilight Sparkle)

- Resilience (side story involving Rainbow Dash)

- Walkers (side story told by Applejack)

- Pareidolia (side story by Pinkie Pie)

Upcoming: Journey and Hope.

Compendium Chronicles: My second series of stories. This one still needs to be worked on because only one story is completed. It's the series of stories that tells the fates of the non-mane ponies in general

- Moon (spiritual prequel involving Nightmare Moon and how she met mankind.)

Upcoming: Sun, Asylum and Genesis

This Ain't Compendium: My third series of stories. Unlike the first two, this one involves pure crude comedy with ponies getting drunk, humans and random events happening. This one is a crossover: the cast of Call of Duty: Zombies is present (Nikolai, Takeo, Dempsey and Richtofen).

- Party (main story)

- Hangover (sequel)

Upcoming: Holidays

Compendium Afterdark: My fourth series of stories. This one was created because of a challenge and it's ENTIRELY NSFW. It shares the same timeline with This Ain't Compendium and it's still mostly comedy, but it also has intercourse between humans and ponies.

- Afterparty (Main story and spiritual sequel of Party)

I'll be uploading all those stories on fimfiction, but you can see them earlier if you ask me either through here or through a PM. Do not worry, I won't post Afterparty's link since I know it's NSFW; that one will be only through a PM.

My fimfiction account is: http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Xfiles90210 . Feel free to watch my profile, read my stories and please leave some feedback. For now, the account only has two stories, but the rest are being uploaded slowly. Heh, you either can be patient or ask me directly for a google docs link.

post-7133-0-30613700-1344279338_thumb.jpg Compendium's cover art. Source: found in google images.

post-7133-0-96451900-1344279387.jpg This Ain't Compendium's cover art. Source: bronies.memebase.com

post-7133-0-29722600-1344279441.jpg Compendium Afterdark's Cover Art. Source: bronies.memebase.com