Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I believe the fact that I took so long to make this topic says a lot about me...

Starstream

Familiar with the saying "better late than never"? Because I sure seem to live by that standard. :blush: Some of you have probably already seen me around on the forums, but I haven't even yet properly introduced myself. I'm Abige (If you can't pronounce it, Felix will do) Alexis, but most just call me Zhinzo.

I spend my time drawing and writing. So if anyone ever has a request for any of the two, just ask and I'll give it a try. One of my favorite things to do is to draw people's OC so occasionally I tend to pick a pony-creator pony and draw it out. As far as my connection to writing goes... well if you're a grammar nazi, please stick around me, I might need you. Oh yeah! Also, If you're a mediocre/starting fanfic writer, show me that stuff! I'll be glad to read it.

Above all, my heart and soul lies in gaming though, and there isn't a single game that I would outright never play because even if a game is bad, or I don't like the genre, I want to give it at least a chance before I completely dismiss it, and that philosophy kind of extends to everything I do.

I would also like to put out a (preemptive) apology to anypony I have, or might offend on the site. I do not intend to, but I sometimes am a little inconsiderate in my rants, so if I offend you in any way... I don't know, just punch me or something, I'll get the message. ;)

Well, seeing as unlike the other people in the welcome hall, I've already been around for quite some time, I thought it would be nice to make a list of the people I silently "stalk" on the forums.

- Storm Dapple

- Filly Pinkie Pie

- Mal (Starbolt)

- Krystal

- Sky

- Cloud Chaser

- Nightfall and Solara (I don't care if it's just Nightfall now, you're still Nightfall and Solara to me! :P )

- Crona the critic

- Evilshy

Welp, that's all there is to say about me I guess. I just want to thank the community for the warm welcome I've had so far, and I hope to experience the same in the future. So...

Hello everypony, how's it going!

Edited by Zhinzo
  • Brohoof 1

Well, welcome! :) I haven't seen you around, but I'm glad you properly introduced yourself. ;)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy posting around here on the forums. I love gaming as well, so that's something we have in common! I also love drawing too.

Happy posting! Hope to see you around!

Posted Image

I skipped the Welcome Plaza, but I don't feel like making a topic here. I just dove right in. So, um, welcome, even though you've already been here....

• Brohoof 1

Welcome, even though you probably joined before I did, lol. The irony of that. I was tempted to post the welcome to the herd, let me show you around image, but decided against it. XP