(REALIZED THIS IS THE WRONG TOPIC FOR COMMISSION, I APOLOGIZE D:)

Anywho, I realized I really don't wanna spam this section with separate threads for each piece of artwork I do, so i figured i'd make this thread for my art. Anyway, here's some pieces for you guys!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

There's more here at my deviantart gallery: http://thewonderpuppet.deviantart.com/

Hope you guys like my art!

Edited by Breezie
  • Brohoof 6

Register now to remove this ad.

I......I wuv dem.

I wuv dem all.

Especially the effect of that last one, vair vair nice work on all the rubby stuff (I'm sorry, not an artist, so I dunno if there's some technical term for it XD)

Excellent work, WANTZ MOAR

• Brohoof 1

Wow, I love all of these, they are so cute! And the painted one is really quite amazing! :D

Great job, and I look forward to more!

• Brohoof 1
Badges

Totally amazing art. I really love all of them. The Discord one is really cute too and I'm sure it's something @@~Chaotic Discord~ would love.

Behold, my first encounter with this feature, in which it's let me know of something I would have otherwise never looked at.

Indeed the Discord one is awesome. I love the first one too, ponies grabbing each other by their tails has always been adorable to me, and seeing Aj do it do Rainbow in the show so much makes me grin. You're a great artist, and this is some awesome work ;)

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
Badges

Behold, my first encounter with this feature, in which it's let me know of something I would have otherwise never looked at.

Indeed the Discord one is awesome. I love the first one too, ponies grabbing each other by their tails has always been adorable to me, and seeing Aj do it do Rainbow in the show so much makes me grin. You're a great artist, and this is some awesome work ;)

I agree with this, the first one is defiantly my fav of the three :)

Especially with the captions you added ><

(edited)

Thank you all so so much. :) I truly appreciate it. I just finished another big piece, my version of The Wonderbolts!

It took an extremely long time to draw and customize all 12 of them, but I had a lot of fun and i'm proud of how it turned out. :)

From Left To Right: Wave Chill, Fire Streak, Breezie, Blaze, Spitfire, Soarin', High Winds, Silver Lining, Fleetfoot, Lightning Streak, Rapidfire, and Misty.

I finally drew up a ponysona for myself! I'm actually very happy with her. :) She's based off an old character of mine. :)

Posted Image

post-7018-0-31185500-1344457104_thumb.jpg

Edited by Breezie

awwwwe baby Discord is so cute!!!!!!!!!!! X3 the one with the one pony trying to drag the other by it's tail is funny XD and that painted looking on looks cool o.o

Thanks so much! I drew Rock Candy again.. but i'm not really happy on how it came out ;_; Kinda went overboard with this new blending brush I downloaded. ;_;

Posted Image

These are awesome. I am looking for someone to draw cover art for my stories. I'm wondering if you would be interested?

Thanks so much you guys.

Andddd some rage art for you all

Posted Image

you can tell by how its rushed and by how much i loathe it. lol

I'll actually post up some nicer drawing for you guys once my rage fest is over. kjhdgsfgfghf