Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is going on in there?

Finesthour

I should be burned and hanged for writing this abomination.

Once you are finished reading, feel free to hurt me in any way you see fit.

Posted Image

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/43527/What-is-Going-on-in-There%3F

"Spike is worried about the contents of the latest note that Twilight made him write, so he investigates!

This has got to be the worst fic I have ever put onto paper. I wrote this as a joke, inspired from my friends over on Mlpforums. Enjoy the craptastic work that I have made for your beautiful eyes."

God help my soul xD

i shall use my new machete> :) come here Crona. this wont hurt a bit....*starts chasing Crona with machete*

I am impervious to mere mortal devices.

Besides that, read the damn fic you silly billy :P

• Brohoof 1

Hahahha nice one there Crona/Finest/99othernames! Your writing is as always awesome. This one was actually quite funny, though I already expected that sort of ending :) I liked it.

Oho. I could see where it was going from the start...

Must've been very intense. The traumatizing "game" he saw Twilight and Big Mac playing. Oh boy, baby dragons and their uninformed minds.

Still, Finest. I'm a bit appalled that you would write a piece of work such as this; unfortunately, I shall have to burn you, as you said. I'll go get the kerosene

Hahahha nice one there Crona/Finest/99othernames! Your writing is as always awesome. This one was actually quite funny, though I already expected that sort of ending :) I liked it.

Lolol, that's the point. It is supposed to be predictable.

Like and favorite the story, damnit :P

Oho. I could see where it was going from the start...

Must've been very intense. The traumatizing "game" he saw Twilight and Big Mac playing. Oh boy, baby dragons and their uninformed minds.

Still, Finest. I'm a bit appalled that you would write a piece of work such as this; unfortunately, I shall have to burn you, as you said. I'll go get the kerosene

Oh ok.

Burn me, damnit.

oh my... well, that was.. entertaining..

My dilemma is i don't quite know if to give it a thumbs up, or a thumbs down.. I am neutral towards it.

my thoughts while reading this

plz don't be shipping plz don't be shipping... oh my god its shipping.. dear god i should stop read but i'm almost at the end

phew it wasn't shipping

you had me worried there a moment Crona.

as for a rating plz look at my avatar, it pretty much sums up how i feel about i

Edited by PonyEcho

my thoughts while reading this

plz don't be shipping plz don't be shipping... oh my god its shipping.. dear god i should stop read but i'm almost at the end

phew it wasn't shipping

you had me worried there a moment Crona.

They were obviously doing it.

And by it, I mean playing cards.

c:

• Brohoof 1

And I could have sworn they were going to be playing old maid. Curse my childish mind for being so stupid.

Want to know something extremely weird about that?

I was going to write that they were playing old maid, but people said it should be Go fish.

I did quite see something like that coming, but yea, quite a decent story given the word limit. I expected something really bad from that limit, and this is short, yet quite good.

About the ways of hurting you, have you considered the traditional art of archery ? There are even special arrows that tear flesh away when removed.

At first I was like "Oh, please no shipping" and then I was like "SHIPPING. ABANDON LAPTOP." then I got a soda and returned and read on cause curiosity already murdered me and I figured it couldn't do any worse and it ended with me being all "...wait....how did Spike even have an idea of that anyways...he's justa kid..."

All in all, this is my initial reaction:

Posted Image

hahahaha!! this is really funny Crona XD

...impressive writing too, it was a delightful experience to read, even if it was comedy

congratulations ;)

Heh, thanks a lot.

I was going for stereotypical comedy :P

I did quite see something like that coming, but yea, quite a decent story given the word limit. I expected something really bad from that limit, and this is short, yet quite good.

About the ways of hurting you, have you considered the traditional art of archery ? There are even special arrows that tear flesh away when removed.

Thanks... I guess? xD

And yes, please kill me.

At first I was like "Oh, please no shipping" and then I was like "SHIPPING. ABANDON LAPTOP." then I got a soda and returned and read on cause curiosity already murdered me and I figured it couldn't do any worse and it ended with me being all "...wait....how did Spike even have an idea of that anyways...he's justa kid..."

All in all, this is my initial reaction:

My whole point was to make you say "dafuck."

And don't even lie, all little boys are curious about sex.

CLOPCLOPCLOPCLOPCLOPCLO-

...oh. I thought there would be some joke like that in the ending, but i really didn't think they were playing Go Fish. I've never heard someone say ''You love it when I do this, huh? Feels good, say it!'' when playing Go Fish.

@@Bow Heart, If they had internet in Equestria, and Spike was in school these days... yeah.

@, In my class, you should be able to hear ''if you know what i mean'' atleast 2 times during every break. (and there's this guy who sometimes starts a pr0n video and starts walking around the classroom, and most of the people in my class start giggling and look away, but there's this one guy who keeps looking. (the one who typically makes the adult jokes.

(with the screen away from the teacher, of course)

...and yes, i realize that should have been in quotes now.

Edited by AppleShy Sparkle