Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[SPOILER]Princess Skyla?

Tupin86

Actual, if I remember correctly, on the toy it says newborn Princess Skyla. They just used SweetieBelle because they are lazy and stupid. I know there will be more Princess Cadence, and in the Crystal Ponies song it says her magic will not last forever. That may be because she has a new Alicorn daughter.

• Brohoof 3

Ehh... I have no say about this.

Please though, Hasbro. Change her hair. Sweetie Belle seriously can't be copied. That would show laziness, and me being a Sweetiefan, DISAPPOINTMENT.

I'd feel sad... FOREVER!!

• 2 weeks later...

As seen in a recent EQD post, a recent new doll has came out. This time the doll's name is Princess Skyla. Could Skyla be a new character that will come in due time? Skyla could be the master of the sky, like how Celestia and Luna are with the sun and moon since she is an alicorn in this toy if you look close. She looks sort of like Cadence too, so could she be the daughter of her? Only time can tell about this Skyla. I could imagine a special episode with her some day.

Posted Image

I think she might be the daughter of Cadence and Shining armor but if so, she sure did grow up fast cuz she looks about the same age as the CMC's. I mean just look at the Cake twins.

Edited by Big Macintosh

I think she is Cadences little sister. She doesnt bear any resemblance to Shining armor in my eyes anyway.

I think we will see her in the show. However that pic on the bottom is sweetie belle... *sigh* How lazy of them...

Old news. But yea, Skyla is probably gonna be the son of Cadence and Shining Armor according to many people's fact and opinions.

Nah I think it will be Cadences sister. I mean what kind of message would Hasbro be sending if Cadence and Shining armor have kid THAT quickly? Also that would mean quite a bit of time passed since that Filly is the CMC's age. But the toy is a newborn so you might be right!!
  • Brohoof 3

First i thought kill it kill it with fire! I mean thats just scary...

Though i do believe that this toy might be just other why for hasbro to cheat us fans out of money?

Hasbro isn't even targeting your age range. The only one who is cheating you out of money is yourself. When they secretly target bronies then they go with their black and blue color scheme and release the background ponies as they have with their other toys. Even then they aren't forcing you to buy it or, from the looks of it, temping you to buy that hideous abomination it.

Besides, at least this fandom has merchandise. Many fandoms doesn't have any kind of figurine at all. In many animes, if you want a figurine, then be prepared to spend more than 100$.

• Brohoof 2

I think she is Cadences little sister. She doesnt bear any resemblance to Shining armor in my eyes anyway.

I think we will see her in the show. However that pic on the bottom is sweetie belle... *sigh* How lazy of them...

Nah I think it will be Cadences sister. I mean what kind of message would Hasbro be sending if Cadence and Shining armor have kid THAT quickly? Also that would mean quite a bit of time passed since that Filly is the CMC's age. But the toy is a newborn so you might be right!!

Well to what I see in the show a pony baby has about a 50% chances of looking like their parent. I mean Pinkie Pie does not look like her parents. The same can be said for Twilight and Shining Armor. They just have that hair thing going for them. Not to mention Pumpkin Cake looks like her dad, but Pound Cake does not look like either parent.

Also what wrong with 2 parents wanting a kid right away. My cousin was not even married for a year before having her first kids. Also it kinda works for the story at the Crystal Kingdom. Maybe Cadences is about to give birth and can't use her magic right. Just an idea.

• Brohoof 2

Well to what I see in the show a pony baby has about a 50% chances of looking like their parent. I mean Pinkie Pie does not look like her parents. The same can be said for Twilight and Shining Armor. They just have that hair thing going for them. Not to mention Pumpkin Cake looks like her dad, but Pound Cake does not look like either parent.

Also what wrong with 2 parents wanting a kid right away. My cousin was not even married for a year before having her first kids. Also it kinda works for the story at the Crystal Kingdom. Maybe Cadences is about to give birth and can't use her magic right. Just an idea.

That filly is still Sweetie belles age. It doesnt work out as their kid. Its to old AND that would mean we missed a few years of the mane 6s life. This would mean that the CMC either already got their cutie marks (Witch wouldnt happen because they will definitely make an episode about that.) OR they are teens and still dont have them. Witch would ruin the point of wanting it now and they could have "outgrown" Even trying. Plus her being pregnant wouldnt work because that filly is STILL the CMCs age. I am about 90% sure it isnt their kid. Also its called PRINCESS skyla. If it was Cadences child that would mean Cadence was queen witch she isnt because in the song they clearly say "Princess Cadence." Your argument is invalid.

That filly is still Sweetie belles age. It doesnt work out as their kid. Its to old AND that would mean we missed a few years of the mane 6s life. This would mean that the CMC either already got their cutie marks (Witch wouldnt happen because they will definitely make an episode about that.) OR they are teens and still dont have them. Witch would ruin the point of wanting it now and they could have "outgrown" Even trying. Plus her being pregnant wouldnt work because that filly is STILL the CMCs age. I am about 90% sure it isnt their kid. Also its called PRINCESS skyla. If it was Cadences child that would mean Cadence was queen witch she isnt because in the song they clearly say "Princess Cadence." Your argument is invalid.

Ok here me out on this idea. Then after that I don't want to get into this anymore then I have to. A lot of us just think this was just a lazy design choice and who ever mad the box did not know what a baby pony looked like. Also I don't think we should base the idea of this charter on the box. They could change this character so it does look like a real baby pony in the episode. So the idea I had could still work. Still your idea is good to.

• Brohoof 2

Over the images that may be true or not from EQD, we got to see a ruined ponyville. From the song that we got from the animators(?), we know that the main 6 goes to the Crystal Empire. There's a new toy called princess Skyla that has a mane and coat coloring like Cadances and eyes the same as Shining Armors. What if the main 6 goes to Crystal Empire and ends up staying there for x amount of time, leading to a slightly grown up Skyla. Given that that would take a few years, they may have left Ponyville/everywhere else to deal with their own thing only to come back and find everything ruined.
  • Brohoof 2

Relating back to another topic:

You're not terrible, I think it's a fine theory. I don't think that will happen though. Besides, if anyone should get a 7th element, I think it should be an alicorn, and

I think that Princess Skyla character could fit that bill.

I'm just theorizing right now, but perhaps Skyla is somehow going to be a new element of harmony?

~~

Looks like a G3.5 doll. Friendship is Magic is cooler than any generations. BTW, she looks like a recoloured Sweetie Belle with a tiara.

Edited by eggnut
  • Brohoof 4

Princess Skyla?

I think I heard she is actually real, and that she IS the daughter of Shining Armor/Princess Cadance. In one of the season 3 songs (although I did not want to see it for spoiler reasons) a lot of the comments stated that Skyla was in the video and that she would yet be another alicorn that the mane six have to deal with.

Don't quote me on that, but I THINK that's what it is. If it's not, then that's just weird.

This is good news a new princess but i hate these new born toys they scare me..... But if this is a spoiler that means that sweetie bels cutie is most likey to be somthing 2 do with sweets because they made a toy of her in a sweet shop

• 4 weeks later...

I think that Skyla is the daughter of Candence and Shining Armor. Even if there isn't a very long gap between seasons according to the show's timeline, keep in mind that an Alicorn's growth is accelerated. From the time that Princess Luna was changed from Nightmare Moon to the time she visited during Nightmare Night, her stature had gone from smaller than Cadence to almost as large as Celestia. Alicorns are also much taller than normal ponies anyway.

I hope that she's their daughter. She looks like a cutie and it would be adorable to have a baby Alicorn.

• Brohoof 1

When it said "SPOILER" i was kinda scared! It's just a toy, it doesn't mean anything conclusive, you know. I mean, just look at it! It's obviously a Sweetiebelle recolor!

When it said "SPOILER" i was kinda scared! It's just a toy, it doesn't mean anything conclusive, you know. I mean, just look at it! It's obviously a Sweetiebelle recolor!

But Blossomforth first appeared as a toy in G4. She was a recolored Rainbow Dash with shy eyes, muted colors, and no freckles. And then she appeared on the show as a white pegasus with a different mane style, brighter colors, round eyes, and freckles. Hasbro has a big lack of communication in regards to character designs (mostly mane and coat colors) and, occasionally, names (ie: Flowerwishes, Roseluck, etc instead of their names on the show) but they don't have a tendency to start throwing out random Alicorns like they have ponies, especially on the infant toys.

But Blossomforth first appeared as a toy in G4. She was a recolored Rainbow Dash with shy eyes, muted colors, and no freckles. And then she appeared on the show as a white pegasus with a different mane style, brighter colors, round eyes, and freckles. Hasbro has a big lack of communication in regards to character designs (mostly mane and coat colors) and, occasionally, names (ie: Flowerwishes, Roseluck, etc instead of their names on the show) but they don't have a tendency to start throwing out random Alicorns like they have ponies, especially on the infant toys.

Yeah, but i think that you are forgetting that Blossomforth has only appeared in the show like... what, 10 seconds? So something so important as a Alicorn won't be taken so lightly