Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[SPOILER]Princess Skyla?

Tupin86

Its definitely Shining Armor and Princess Cadance's daughter by the looks of it and I doubt she'll have the same mane of Sweetie Belle even though it has a image of her appearance on the package. Aren't most MLP merchandise recolours anyway?

ANOTHER princess?!

Don't we have enough? Do one of the princess' get to be a queen now or something?

Anyways, I don't know what to think of this new character. Am I the only one who hopes that this isn't true?

• 3 years later...

post-39662-0-69429100-1478087183_thumb.jpg

And since it is risen...

There is also Princess Gold Lily and Princess Sterling, but they will probably just remain as toys. Although if they introduce more Alicorn lore or get into Celestia and Luna's history, they may get a mention or have something to do with it. Who knows?

• Brohoof 2

She's not Cadance's daughter, but maybe Celestia or Luna will have a baby, or maybe she is a princess of another land who is just young and starts to thin Twilight is her mom? I don't know.

Well, maybe they were planning on the get go that Cadance and Shining Armor would have a filly and Skyla was an early draft for it (notice the similar colors to Cadance, but darker). Take note that toy was way back in S3, and ideas get modified and changed until they get a final product, and we began with Skyla and ended with McFlurry

attachicon.gifNecrothread.jpg

And since it is risen...

There is also Princess Gold Lily and Princess Sterling, but they will probably just remain as toys. Although if they introduce more Alicorn lore or get into Celestia and Luna's history, they may get a mention or have something to do with it. Who knows?

Yeah, the alicorn lore is still largely unexplored and we are 6 years since pony began :huh:

• Brohoof 2

Wait, "Season 3"?

Why are old threads showing up?

My guess: she's Cadance's 2nd daughter.

How could I not think about that :dash:? Fuck, nothing stops them to have another kid and perhaps is Skyla  :lol: . I'm still pretty sure Skyla was an early Mcflurry, but I bet the writers could make a development gag out of it :huh: