Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm Going To Die, Guys

Sepia-chan

I swallowed some toothpaste.

Then I was reading the back, and it said if you swallow more than the recommended brushing amount that you should contact a doctor or poison control immediately.

My mom and dad don't believe me, so I guess I'm gonna die.

Bye guys.

• Brohoof 1

I've swallowed mouthwash before, but not the one with the bear! You'll be fine, I mean it's not like they designed toothpaste to kill anypony. They have to make sure it is safe before you use it, you'll be A-okey dokey lokey!

...I eat toothpaste...

Like, half a tube a week...I hardly even brush...my teeth stay relatively clean...

I like the bubblegum flavor...

Who doesn't ?

They even make special kids toothpaste with ponies on it that you can eat :D!!!

• Brohoof 1

Who doesn't ?

They even make special kids toothpaste with ponies on it that you can eat :D!!!

It tastes better than the actual food I eat due to the fact it's ultra-low calorie, delicious, cheap, portable, and even gas stations carry the Fun-Size ones.

Oh yeah, and I don't buy food. My friend lives with me, and I steal borrow his food. He likes that bad Indian stuff...

I swallowed some toothpaste.

Then I was reading the back, and it said if you swallow more than the recommended brushing amount that you should contact a doctor or poison control immediately.

My mom and dad don't believe me, so I guess I'm gonna die.

Bye guys.

Look if you really think you're going to die go into the kitchen and down some vinegar it will neutralise the pH scale.

It tastes better than the actual food I eat due to the fact it's ultra-low calorie, delicious, cheap, portable, and even gas stations carry the Fun-Size ones.

Oh yeah, and I don't buy food. My friend lives with me, and I steal borrow his food. He likes that bad Indian stuff...

I guess that's a pretty good match scene as toothpaste is ment to rid the taste and heat of bad Indian food pretty quickly.

Must be so funny to see his face each morning he goes to brush his teeth and finds out all the toothpaste has gone ... AGAIN ><

I can feel my stomach exploding

I'm not sure how long I have left

good by

You should have drunk the vinegar.

I guess that's a pretty good match scene as toothpaste is ment to rid the taste and heat of bad Indian food pretty quickly.

Must be so funny to see his face each morning he goes to brush his teeth and finds out all the toothpaste has gone ... AGAIN ><

Lol, who uses the same tube?

I just use whatever I can find >< :S (tho I do just live with my family so I guess it's ok )

Blergh, cooties. Lol, jk. I live with just my bud, and he's a moocher. I don't lose money supporting him, seeing as how it's nice having an extra pair of hands around and I have my own generator for everything other than work.

Don't worry you'll re-incarnate as Pinkazoid soon

The process is almost complete >:3

.....I bought that xD
  • Brohoof 1

Don't worry you'll re-incarnate as Pinkazoid soon

The process is almost complete >:3

.....I bought that xD

Pinkazoid uses, "Official Pinkie Pie Training Toothpaste!". If you don't use the, "Official Pinkie Pie Training Toothpaste!" then you will die a painful death! :)

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Pinkie+Pie+Toothpaste.+Count+me+in+Sauce+http+www.orajel.com+kids-oral-care+training-toothpaste+Products+orajel-toddler-training-toothpaste-with-my-little-pony.aspx+utmcampaign+Orajel+20Toddler+20Toothpaste+utmmedium+paidsearch+utmsource+Google+utmcontent+utmterm+my+20little+20pony+20toothpaste+gclid+CN-W9sHJiK4CFQe8KgodInB95g_16b1eb_3280206.jpg

Copyright Infringement Information would go here if I had and. 1* Dragonshy is a proud sponsor of the Official Pinkie Pie Training Toothpaste 2* Pinkazoid is a proud sponsor of the Official Pinkie Pie Training Toothpaste

Paid for by Pinkie Pie Corporation of Evil Partying