Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Human Doll?

HecateSix

One fine day while browsing the internet I found this...

"Immaculate doll-face, globulous breasts, teeny waist, slender limbs, vacant ice-blue eyes, long platinum hair - Valeria Lukyanova of Odessa, Ukraine, has re-designed her physical form to resemble Barbie, the plastic Mattel toy. Is the result “beautiful”? Critics screech that she’s “creepy” and “lifeless” with an “uncanny valley” absence of sexuality..."

Posted ImagePosted Image

:unsure: Wow... just... Wow...

I can't even fathom why someone would do this to themselves.

Estimates up to 800,000 dollars worth of plastic surgery to look like a barbie doll. From my experience, barbies are creepy. And now we have a human barbie breathing down our necks...

Not wanting to be rude towards Valeria here, she can do what she wants, but the world will end before I say that this was a good choice on her part. What do you people think about this?

(I'm telling you, kill it with fire before it lays eggs!!! It's RL Frankenstein!)

• Brohoof 1

I disagree with plastic surgery ,,for beauty" in general, but well, each to their own. I would not like to be the one to explain it to her children though.

I've seen her before. She is a walking horror movie, thats all i can say for now.

But i think the Japanese guys are wild for her, they like everything that is strange and wierd.

She looks a lot like a manga character. Or some girl from an anime or something! 0_0

Anyways, I would never do that. It's a waste of money, stupid, and it all just looks completely fake. Why can't people just accept who they are, and not ruin themselves with things that supposedly makes them look better.

It's ok to have laser surgery to maybe remove a mole or something, but completely revamping your face? That's going way out of the ballpark.

If it's what some people are into, it's not my place to call it wrong. If it make people happy, good for them, but I can't say I'd ever even consider something like this. Modifying the human body through NECESSARY surgery is one thing, but modifying the human body for something like this doesn't really sit right with me.

I wonder if she squeaks when she moves :o!

She really doesn't look that nice :/ but I've never been one who liked plastic surgery anyways. We are all beautiful the way we are :)

I thought this was a sex doll or something, then I actually looked over the picture. The hell...

Rather have my skull forced through a spaghetti strainer.

And also, where does she get the money for this? I have a thought, but it's best I keep it to myself.

• Brohoof 1

.....Do... people really want to look like this... Is it really worth 800,000 dolars to make yourself a walking lifeless unsocial freak with no person who wants to come near 100 yards of you.

Good thing I didn't see this last night.....

Anyways, wow. I always hated Barbies. Especially the face. Now, we have this. Also, how does that make it beautiful? Okay, if it is where she is, then that's okay, but just.....and why so much money? It really wasn't worth it.

This is what happens when your parents don't love you, ladies and gentlemen.

or when you have waaay too much money... and no friends

reminds me of this & this for some reason

I wonder if she squeaks when she moves!

^this made me lol so hard