Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Often do you Make Friends?

Shiki

Not very often. I just don't know how to approach people. I get shy really easily, and I end up withdrawing from many social interactions as well. I find it very troubling to deal with so much communication towards people I don't know. The only way I'll really talk to others is if they come to me first. I think a lot of it is because I'm autistic. Usually, when I do get to know the person too, my true colors start showing... including my faigirlism. X3 I do have all the friends I could ever want as well, so I'm not really too worried about wanting to make more or not either.

Edited by AdorbzFangirl

Very little to none at all. Not quite because I don't want to; but rather everyone around here keeps to themselves. We go in to work, get work done, then go home. Weekends are spent around your house. It gets rather dull quickly, but it's just how it is.

Friends? The things i didn't have as a kid because everyone avoided me like the black plague? I don't make many of those at all. I try, I really do, but I don't think people like the way I am. I don't have a problem with that. I would rather be alone anyway. I just want to know why people treat me like an outsider. I been treated the same way since 1st grade. Eh, oh well. Off to my cave.

If family doesn't count (and even if it did, that would just include a cousin and, to a small degree, my mum), then I've only made one real friend IRL in 18 years... and we're not friends anymore :P

I have a few good friends who understand I work a lot and don't

always have the time to hang out much as I use to!  But they still

reach out to me to make sure I'm alive!   I'd weather have a few good

friends than a bunch of empty few weeks one..

• 2 months later...

I don't try to make friends a whole lot (I'm talking about friends IRL). It doesn't mean I'm anti-social; it's just I don't see the reason in having a TON of friends. I'd rather have a few really good friends than a bunch of fakies. And trust me, I've had many friends who turned out to be fake all along. They seemed nice at first, but when you least expect it they turn around and stab you in the back. That's highschool for ya.

Well, I made 4 new friends on campus today - all because we were on the same assignment, lol.

Not as often as i'd like. I don't make it a conscious effort; rather friends are something spontaneous which just happens.

I.e. My school friends and i have all met, what, about almost a year ago. I started talking to this guy at my class and we got off on the right foot, so we started hanging out, mostly due to mutual interests. We met two more friends, and started our own little geek study and gaming group.

I meet new people fairly often and talk to them pretty often, I live next to the central station and to a shopping center so there's always a lot of people to meet. Plenty of people recognize me by name and/or by face, so there's always people to say hi to and have a quick random chat with. Especially because most people go to the gym on the second floor which I also go to.

I basically never make new friends except under very certain circumstances wherein that person and I will have regular contact such as school or a job. I have a handful of real friends. Online friends, I suppose I have a few. 

Ah, such an alienated and depressing society we have!

I rarely do much in the way of social things, so not very often at all.

Online is a bit easier, but still not often even then.