Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An Average Day On MLP Forums

MVC NVMXD JVRXD

My banana.... Feld0 had it all along? >:L

not cool Feldude...not cool

Ya'll should continue this, give Pinkazoid her own little sit-com

• Brohoof 3

If I could go into the Skype...now that would be a fun fun time for me. *sniffles* But ah well, c'est la vie. Nice job, I laughed.

"lolwut?"

And then I rofl'd on the floor, dying at the faint of heart from laughing to my death.

You've just earned your virtual cookie :D .

I highly approve of this story. I myself made something similar in idea on a previous Sonic forum I was on, so it's great seeing others having the same type of idea <3

If I could go into the Skype...now that would be a fun fun time for me. *sniffles* But ah well, c'est la vie. Nice job, I laughed.

No skype? :( Ah well, thanks for the compliment! :lol:

I highly approve of this story. I myself made something similar in idea on a previous Sonic forum I was on, so it's great seeing others having the same type of idea <3

Funny you should say that, I did this on another forum, COMPLETELY different result :/

You Meshuggah loving son of a bitch! :lol:

Feld0 was a 4th-dimensional guitar hero :/

Fuck yeah you guys, Crona is going to fuck your shit up with all these... ew, why am I leading muffins ;-;

Muffins are a valued member of this community, too! :angry:

You've just earned your virtual cookie :D .

Delicious! :P
  • Brohoof 1

Delicious! :P

I have Oatmeal Raisin and Chocolate chip, which one? ;)

(I prefer Chocalte Chip, none of those Raisins shall get in the way of a sugary streat!)

• Brohoof 1

Feld0 was a 4th-dimensional guitar hero :/

And NOW you're comparing him to ZILTOID?! With that logic, half the members on this forum would be banned either because their penises were small or simply because they're shit! What's wrong with you? :(

• Brohoof 1

Hey I'm the one who started the rebellion, Crona was just joining the bandwagon. Still though this is the first time I've seen a fan-fic about a forum.

Hey I'm the one who started the rebellion, Crona was just joining the bandwagon. Still though this is the first time I've seen a fan-fic about a forum.

Crona and I actually wrote a creepypasta a while ago, but you might never have seen it... :/ Oh well.

I thought this work of fiction was nicely well written. Though I felt the pacing itself was a bit too fast, and there was a lack of plot and character development in my opinion. However, for the amount of text allotted, it was still overall an enjoyable read. The context was humorous, and the references and nods to various members was very entertaining. Overall, I'd have to say in my expert opinion that this was a decent story that, while flawed, is overall a worthy read and quite enjoyable.

Also can I borrow tree fiddy?

• Brohoof 3

I am sorely disappointed for my creation, the Helikloppter, being in there. And yet NO MENTION OF ARYLETT!

Hmph. You will receive no brohoof from me for this... charlantiticulousness!

;;Stomps off in a huff;;

(You know I'm kidding, right?)

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
  • Brohoof 3

Make more of them, I really would like to see what else you got planned xD

....and Feldude better return ma'h banana

Me and Djenty have been thinking about doing it, I'm not sure about Neikos though, but I think he would. We may even have more people doing it.

Edited by DylanKLJ
  • Brohoof 1

There was a time when Zoop was royalty. He was destined for greatness, his name remembered by all who resided at the great kingdom of MLP Forums.

Because he's the hero MLPForums deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector.

A dark knight.

Edited by Devin McCourty
  • Brohoof 4