Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP pony jokes and puns

Akaraah

Hey everyone, in this thread I want anypony who can to post all their jokes related to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. It can be any length and about any character, format, be it lame, or just silly, good fun... Whatever works!

Okay, I'll tell mine:

Twilight has just gotten done with a cram-school like session in her library and decides to take a walk around Ponyville to find a friend to hang out with. She stops by Rarity's boutique, Fluttershy's creature-packed home, Pinkie Pie's candy-centric workplace/apartment, and the rest of the gang's usual hanging spots. However, her search goes in-vain until she ventures onto Apple family premises.

She looks around, hoping to spot Applejack this time around, but then sees a sadistic Apple Bloom throwing a rock repeatedly against Applejack's favorite tree. On the ground, Twilight sees not to far from her Apple Bloom's Cutie mark crusaders cape and emblem on the drifty dirt beneath their hooves.

Troubled, Twilight goes in closer to Apple Bloom, delivering her disgruntled "Hello," to an angry AppleBloom. Apple Bloom replies, "Oh, Hey Twilight--" BONK, the rock hits her on the head and she is disoriented for a brief moment. Twilight consoles her head for a bit, and then inevitably asks, "What's all this Apple Bloom? This is your cutie mark crusaders cape and badge, dirtied up on the ground. What happened?" Apple Bloom resentfully turns around and begins throwing her rock again, taking her rageout on the tree. With moderate success, she knocks another object onto her head to choke away the rest of her luck.

"What's zit' to you, Twi--" she grunts, stomping the remnants of the torn drapery and then throwing them again.
"Did something happen between you, SweetieBelle, and Scootaloo?" Twilight pressed on, squaring her jaw while once again sampling the cloth.
"Yeah, maybe... Let's just kindly say that I am no longer "a-filly-ated" with the girls and their crusadin' jive."

Twilight: *Blink*

Posted Image

Edited by Artemis
tags

What do you call a snail on a ship?

A snailor!

Oh, it has to be pony related? Okay, ummm....

Trips to outer space usually cost in the billions here. But in Equestria, its pretty cheap. Just do something like set fire to the castle grounds, kill the princesses pet, or unleash the evil god of Chaos, and there you go, to the moon! *Bricked*

• Brohoof 3

What do you call it when your sister refuses to lower the moon?

Lunacy.

What do you do when there's a rapist in the Everfree Forest?

Hydra kids, hydra wife.

What do you call it when a unicorn studies fashion?

I don't know, but it sure is a rarity.

Edited by Pony Joe
  • Brohoof 6

What do you call it when your sister refuses to lower the moon?

Lunacy.

What do you do when there's a rapist in the Everfree Forest?

Hydra kids, hydra wife.

What do you call it when a unicorn studies fashion?

I don't know, but it sure is a rarity.

LOL, really clever and funny unlike my attempts XD

Where was Rainbow Dash when she fell in love?

~On cloud nine.

How do unicorns signal impatience with slow ponies in front of them?

~They honk their horns.

How powerful was the engine of the train to Appleoosa?

~Looked like about six horse power to me... :huh:

• Brohoof 4

Where was Rainbow Dash when she fell in love?

~On cloud nine.

How do unicorns signal impatience with slow ponies in front of them?

~They honk their horns.

How powerful was the engine of the train to Appleoosa?

~Looked like about six horse power to me... :huh:

He he he... All of them are fun and funny, but I don't get the first one ^_^

Care to elaborate?

He he he... All of them are fun and funny, but I don't get the first one ^_^

Care to elaborate?

You never heard the expression, "I was on cloud nine"? I guess it's an older one. Basically it was used to denote a state of great happiness, almost euphoric, that made you feel like you were up in the clouds. And since Rainbow Dash really is up in the clouds... hence the joke. ;)

Edited by Tyroq

You never heard the expression, "I was on cloud nine"? I guess it's an older one. Basically it was used to denote a state of great happiness, almost euphoric, that made you feel like you were up in the clouds. And since Rainbow Dash really is up in the clouds... hence the joke. ;)

Looked it up! Now I get it! Clever. :)

Thanks for the explanation btw.

What do you call Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo when they're depressed?

The Moody Dark Crusaders

Ahhhh, life... :)

Fluttershy's pet rabbit Angel is rather unique. Which makes me wonder, How do you catch a unique rabbit?

~Unique up on it of course!

And why do ponies have such big nostrils?

~Because they have hooves! You try picking your nose without fingers, see how easy that is...

• Brohoof 1

when is my little pony not my little pony?

when it is someone's else

how many my little ponies does it take to change a light bulb?

All of them. One will change the lightbulb while the rest will cheer him how great he is.

Rarity: Pinkie pie's been awfully quiet. I wonder why?

Applejack: Twilight told her a math joke. Pinkie's been trying to get it all afternoon.

Six Hours Later...

Pinkie Pie: *GASP* I get it! 3.14 apples makes one pi! Yay! I can't wait to tell that one to Rainbow Dash.

• 1 month later...

I bake my cupcakes with a dash of rainbow.

What do you call a My Little Pony going 30-0 in Battlefield 3?

Violent.

Propositions are not for ending sentences with.

A pessimist says the glass is half empty.

An optimist says the glass is half full.

An engineer says the glass is twice as large as it needs to be.

If a pizza has a radius Z and a depth A, its volume can be defined as Pi*Z*Z*A.

He who makes a mistake in an elevator is wrong on many levels.

What is Eternity?

Oh, I could go on about that forever.

Iron = Fe

Male = Man

Therefore

Ironman = Female

12% of the planets have 70% of the mass

Occupy Jupiter

Edited by Blue

• 1 month later...

Two blondes are sitting on a park bench, one asks the other, which is closer, the moon or Florida? The other one replies back, well duh! The moon! I can't see Florida from here!

Aah, Stereotypical blonde jokes, don't be offended by this if you are blonde or fit the stereotype.

Here is a cleaner one everypony will enjoy:

Why did the lego man look different? He got plastic surgery!

Edited by Samthelegoman

Here's some.

This is the story of four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was asked to do it. Anybody could've done it but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it. Consequently, it wound up that Nobody told Anybody, so Everybody blamed Somebody.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did; in his sleep. Not screaming like the passengers in his car.

A teacher asks her students if there was any idiots in the room to please stand up. A freshman stood up, and when the teacher asked why he stood up, the freshman replied "Well, actually I don't, but I hate to see you standing up there all by yourself."

• Brohoof 1