Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dear Princess Celestia...

Apple      Bloom

(edited)

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today, I learned that bureaucracy (and by proxy, inflexibility) is a plague in Japan. It's stupid, and prevents anyone from getting anything done, having fun, or having any chance of enjoying their lives. Also preventing me from having sauce to put on my chicken, in spite of the fact that I'm a paying customer at their establishments. It must be stopped. I insist we invade and force them to succumb to our superior pony ways.

Your Loyal Subject,

Clover Heart

Edited by Clover Heart

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that it doesn't matter if you can slide 2 feet, or even 4 or 5 feet, the important thing is that you look cool no matter what.

Your Faithful Student,

-Twilight Sparkle (a.k.a Celestia2 on Gaia)

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Princess Celestia,

Your a terrible leader, you have an army of royal guards yet you send 6 innocent young mares to carry out your bidding.

Yup bitch, you're a troll alright.

Sincerely,

Someone who does not approve

Posted Image

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that playing with fire makes Twilight homeless.

P.S. We need a new Library.

Your faithful Subject, Suskiel

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that sometimes the special somepony you find is not always the special somepony you thought you'd have. And even though it might not be an expected love, it's love all the same and should be cherished for what it's worth. That's exactly what I plan to do with my special somepony.

Your faithful student,

Digit Sums

PS: Have you met Twilight Sparkle? She is incredible.

Dear Princess Celestia,

I can't believe that I know what a Parasprite is and you don't! For the own safety of Equestria (not to mention of the throne) I am going to send you a book on all creatures annoying.

Your Loyal Subject,

Pinkie Pie.

Dear Princess Celestia,

Soon, you are going to have a new unicorn student filly. Her name is Sweetie Belle and she needs help with some things she doesn't know.

Your most faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle!

• Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Celestia,

This isn't a friendship report so much as it is a request for your advice. I met somepony today, and he seems to like me. I mean, really like me. But I'm not sure I feel the same way towards him. But if I tell him that, it may ruin our chances at a friendship. What should I do? What would you do?

Your most faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Princess Celestia,

Sweet Luna, this week was AWESOME! I got into several RPs, was accepted to [a community college somewhere in VA], and went to the beach and was able to get a beachside cabin for next Thursday night!

However, I know I'm excited to move, but I'm slowly learning that you don't know what you've got until it's gone. Live life where you are while you can so you don't regret not doing anything when you leave.

That's all I have for now... I'll write more when I can!

Your fellow alicorn,

Nightfall

Dear Princess Celestia,

I don't have time for friendship. You have known for years that my dad was missing, but yet you still make me write these ridiculous letters. Try getting off your lazy butt, and help me find my dad!

From your pissed off student,

Shade

Dear princess celestia

When soarin faints from eating pie I'd like to do just one flight with the wonderbolts. I hope that's okay.

Your faithful student,

Red Balistic

Dear Princess Celestia,

Why don't you find a special some pony and make this kingdom a real kingdom so we can have a king a queen and your puppy.

Your faithful student,

Red Balistic

(ps I really want that turn with the wonderbolts!)

Dear Princess Celestia,

Your relationship with your friends can take unexpected twists and turns. Sometimes it may go off in an entirely different direction! It makes little sense to try and rationalize what is going on; just live in the moment and be happy for your friendship.

Your faithful student,

Digit Sums

(edited)

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today i left my old home to come to Ponyville before i left i played my last game of soccer on the old field i don't know if you know what it is but believe me it's fun! We were overtime both tied and lasts minute injury left one of our best buckers hurt i had no choice but to bring in Decker most of the other ponies on my team complained i was also reluctant of my choice but he surprised me when he made the winning goal. I guess you can say i learned is not to judge to quickly and to always give everypony a chance. *looks at the picture taken of him and Decker celebrating and smiles* You always had it in ya huh? *laughs turning back to the letter*

Your newest student,

Rascal

P.S.

I hope you don't mind that we drew your Cutie Mark on our uniforms.

Edited by Rascal

Dear Princess Celestia,

I took your advice, and I thought he took it pretty well. But now I barely see him anymore. I think I may have hurt his feelings. I'd like to make amends, but I'm afraid that it will be too awkward for both of us. How can I restore his friendship to where I'd like it to be?

Your faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle

~~~~~~~

Dear Princess Celestia,

I write to you from the Friend Zone. It's a state where you really like somepony, but they have told you that they're not interested in anything serious. I understand Twilight's wishes, but now I'm heartbroken. To the point where now every encounter with her is an awkward situation, one I'd like to avoid when feasible. I think I need help to overcome this setback, and I'm not sure to whom else to turn. I appreciate your sympathy and advice in this matter.

Your faithful student,

Digit Sums

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Princess Celestia I learned today that @FortyTwo42 might be planning something that could bring death and destruction to the ponies of Equetria. Despite the fact I have no evidence to support my claims I thought it can't go on without at least more investigation. With your permission I will take on this investigation and ensure it doesn't happen, however it would require me to have full access to your security and/or army personal so that I may weed out those who may be working in cohesion with him, This will include a privet one to one with every personal in any level of command and every diplomat that's under your influence. You and I know that I have always helped better Equestria with unflinching loyalty and with this promotion, Equestria will be more safe and secure then ever

Your most faithful Colt'iok Trottermare Buckstallion Gallopmane...

• 1 month later...

Dear Princess Celestia.

What's your favorite season? Mine's spring. Yesterday, I learned how annoying summer can be cuz we had a heat wave. I also learned that the olympics can fun to watch, and that water polo could be a nice way to keep cool. I also have been eating a lot of ice cream. Have you?

Can't wait till the summer is over, your pal, PinkuRiku.