Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Favorite Creepypastas?

Derpy Whooves

I don't think this quite counts, but for some reason I don't find this video to be funny. It creeps me out completely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M17aG_Po2Y

LOL rejected cartoons!

I love Rejected Cartoons by Don Hertzfeldt :D But i will admit, they are completely morbid as hell. I like that kind of surrealist, gory humor though.

OT: I really like Lavender Town, Ben Drowned, Slenderman, Jeff the killer and Youtube Channel 666.

Youtube channel 666 is probably the only one that legitimately creeped me out. The others were just well written pastas, and i mostly like Jeff the Killer cause of the fan art <3

Jeff-the-Killer-creepypasta-35645323-892seriously, he looks adorable, lol.

Edited by crazitaco

Squidward's suicide! :D I also like Sonic.exe and other video game/ cartoon related ones.

I nearly chucked my phone at my closet door when I saw pewdiepie play sonic.exe and the jumpscare popped up.

Edited by Judgement

LOL rejected cartoons!

I love Rejected Cartoons by Don Hertzfeldt :D But i will admit, they are completely morbid as hell. I like that kind of surrealist, gory humor though.

OT: I really like Lavender Town, Ben Drowned, Slenderman, Jeff the killer and Youtube Channel 666.

Youtube channel 666 is probably the only one that legitimately creeped me out. The others were just well written pastas, and i mostly like Jeff the Killer cause of the fan art <3

img-2195423-1-Jeff-the-Killer-creepypastseriously, he looks adorable, lol.

Yikes, you quoted me from almost two years ago, and I went and watched the clip I posted again. It still is creepy!

LOL!

Yikes, you quoted me from almost two years ago, and I went and watched the clip I posted again. It still is creepy!

LOL!

Oh snap, you're right, lol.

I forgot that i had clicked one of the middle pages :P my bad

• Brohoof 1

My favorite creepypasta is definitely XoRaX. It explains things in a really interesting way and any discrepancies are minor if there are any. It's also pretty well-written.

I did a let's play/read of Pokémon: Lost Silver. I like that one, I think, because I made videos of it. However, I think I also dislike a lot of it because I had to read it aloud, and in doing so, I noticed a lot of flaws in the writing. But I like this kind of thing where it's tangible or "evidence" of it exists (even when it's staged.) One major selling point for me regarding creepypastas is the believablity. If it's something too outrageous or could never happen, I don't really care for it. Tails Doll, for example, isn't realistic to me at all, so I don't really care for it. Ben Drowned, on the other hand, being that there was a glitch activated, it is possible that the game glitched out in a horrifying manner such as that which was described in the pasta. (Though, when it gets into the CleverBot stuff is where it sorta goes south for me.) So having an actual game to go with the pasta is a cool thing for me. Especially since they added a bonus section. So I like that one.

I like Attract Mode. I don't think of it so much as a creepypasta as I do a scary story. So it doesn't quite have the urban legend feel, but it is a pretty entertaining story. Not really creepy or scary at all, but entertaining.

The Final Days was another one I really liked. (Can you tell I like the mind fucks?) I kinda started to see where the story was going before I got to the end, but there was a lot of pay-off for me in the explanation that the story provided and the level of detail. That one was pretty good.

One that kinda fucked with me was The Russian Sleep Experiment. One of the few that I genuinely found creepy, if not disgusting. I don't even know if I liked it or not, but it did kinda leave a big impact on me.

Oh, and of course, Cupcakes. Is Cupcakes a creepypasta? Either way, I really liked it. I can't really ascertain why. It's just good.

Since I'm here and we're talking about creepypastas, I just wanna say that I think Jeff the Killer is probably one of the most overrated creepypastas there is. The first time I heard this story was in a video, and the guy was sorta paraphrasing. I got the impression that the story wasn't that good, but I thought that it may just have been the guy's paraphrasing and maybe there were some missed details or something like that. I went to read it and I was incredibly disappointed. The writing isn't good, nothing's explained and the premise is kinda stupid. Seriously, the only reason it's so well-known is because of that goddamn picture. And I can't handle it long enough to look at it for more than a millisecond, but according to what I've read from other people, the image isn't even very well shopped. So all around, it just sucks. Sorry to any fans, but that's just my opinion.

Edited by Clover Heart

Probably the creepypasta on Lavender Town from the old Pokemon games. I know it's complete bull, but I still find it interesting. And frightening...

post-14906-0-87286700-1389605933_thumb.jpg

Edited by Samurott77
  • Brohoof 1

Ugh, Creepypastas. I've heard about those devilish nightmares that haunt our minds. However, if I do have a favourite (even though I don't have one), it'll be Creepybloom because I think there's more to her than just creepy.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I CAN'T CHOOOOSE D: ... But if I had to it would have to be the Nurse Joy creepypasta just for the sheer fact that is gives a reason as to why there are so many Nurse Joys and in an interestingly grotesque way... it's not really creepy but it can be.

BEN from Majora's Mask. Call me out for posting something obvious, but the fact that the maker of the creepypasta went as far as to make fake video evidence that showed everything happening is that I really like about it.

• 3 months later...

The Russian Sleep Experiment. It's by far the creepiest story I've ever read. But at the same time, it's the most enjoyable and memorable creepypasta I've ever read. Not recommended for those with a weak stomach, but for those who can handle it, I'd say give it a shot :)

Since I get scared easily by things, I rarely read any creepypasta. 

This list isn't in any particular order.

• Lavender Town Creepypastas
  • Jeff the Killer (Cliché whatever)
  • Squidward's Suicide (This creeped me out so much!)
  • Cupcakes (I was reading this next to my friend, who made so many disgusted faces. I laughed while I read this.)
  • Rainbow Factory (Still reading this)
  • Pokémon Lost Silver

I've read many creeypasta. None of them have scared me- not Jeff the Killer, Abandoned by Disney, Ben Drowned, or Squidward's Suicide.

But oh my gosh, did Hypno's Lullaby creep me out. I never liked that pokemon, and now I definitely don't like that pokemon. I had a nightmare about hypno the night I read it. I don't care if that sounds lame, but I did. :(

• 2 months later...

I've got a lot that I like to read, cause I love getting creeped out.  I tend to stay away from the lost episode or "Have you ever heard of....." stories.  Some of them are good, but most of the time I just think they're dumb.

My favorites would have to be I Know You're Awake, We are coming, The Rake, and slenderman for sure.  I also really like the ones where someone is trapped inside and there's something trying to get in to get them, those terrify me.