I liked Candle Cove

It was a very weird and mysterious one

Which to me was very appealing

And I remember seeing the Tails Doll video when I was 10

At that age I never even knew what a creepypasta was

So which is why I got scared out of my mind when I saw it

The rest of the creepypastas I find to be just boring and generic

• Brohoof 1

Creepypasta is so scary. My friends showed me it and I was horrified. They made me listen to the "Penpal Series" That was so intense and so emotional for me. I think there are around 5 or 6 stores on it as well.

Hello everypony tonight

I like to lick the bluud

Out of in the person

Ur face is handsome don't b so sad

Creepypastas. Scary or creepy stories designed to give you nightmares or scare the crap out of you. Either way once you like to hear them you can never stop. I wanna know what are your guys favourite creepy pastas.

O)_(O

If you don't know what I'm referencing its a creepypasta called funny mouth. Also here's the website. Www.bluud.com

(I put this in gaming since its on a computer and there is no Internet topic prefix)9

Ben drowned Creepypasta. It was well written and about Majoras mask, my second favorite zelda game. It even had a great video for it... ahh... the inverted songs sound so great.

Also... does your sudden interest in creepypasta have to do with that conversation we had with smitty? ;)

:3

Ben drowned Creepypasta. It was well written and about Majoras mask, my second favorite zelda game. It even had a great video for it... ahh... the inverted songs sound so great.

Also... does your sudden interest in creepypasta have to do with that conversation we had with smitty? ;)

:3

Well no not really. I love creepy pastas and i have been subscribed to any readers on YouTube like mr creepypasta and jusable (even though he only did Ben videos). The conversation you had made me think to post a creepypasta topic. But my favourite is either evil Otto, Mario, or sonic.exe

I'm not really one to love being scared to death, to be honest I'm a pretty big scaredy cat, and as much as I spend time not sleeping while posting here and watching ponies and stuff I don't need another motivation not to sleep(Or else risk my insanity :P.)

I have nothing against people who like em though, everyone has a preference. Just not my thing.

Do they have to be on creepypasta.com specifically? If not, one of my favorite stories of all time is called "Six Walk In" on fimfiction.com. One of the scariest/most disturbing stories I've ever read. 

@

Just wanted to let you know that I merged your thread in Media Discussion with this one. Before making a new thread, use the search feature to see if one already exists.

• 3 months later...

Jeff the Killer is still my all-time favorite. Maybe it's his design and back story that I love so much. But he's still my favorite.

Tumblr_mbyntiWy1F1rie1p8o1_1280.jpg

Hmm... I don't know! There's so many I like! Jeff The Killer, Jane The Killer, BEN, Slenderman, etc. I love them all! But, if I had to choose one, I think it would be Slenderman. I love his sledy arms! ( Get it? Slendy arms. HAHA. Nevermind o.o)

I don't see why people are so afraid of him! If I saw him, I would hug him! ( And probably get killed)

I think the only Creepypastas I ever like were SCP, Candle Cove, Maria's Revenge, Ben Drowned, and Attract Mode. Everything else are either uninteresting or cliched.

The House That Dead Forgot is the first I read, and my all-time favorite. Although it's not a true Creepypasta lol

Paranoia was more thought-provoking than horrifying.

My opinions on creepypasta

1. Squidward's Suicide is hilarious 

2. JTK is fucking weaboo material 

3. Smile Dog and Zalgo got old

4. Sledy sucks ass

5. RSE is not that scary

6. Cupcakes is not a creepypasta

7. SuicideMouse.avi and Dead Bart are only good for the images and videos it has

8. Happy Appy is kinda shit

9. The only good pasta out there is probably "Abandoned By Disney". Probably cause it is based on real-time events and I don't trust that fucking company.

Anyway, I am making a creepypasta based on the events on 1974 on the America Sings Disneyland ride. I will post it here when I am done. 

(edited)

youtube channel 666 ;_;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iFXyLah2oQ

this creepypasta is about a demonic computer virus/haunted channel. basically there used to be an old removed youtube channel under the name 666, where if you refreshed the page enough times the text on your computer would turn into 666, the channel would turn demonic, and computer would completely lock up.

i heard this one actually worked, but of course it was eventually removed. also, it apparently only worked on japanese computers =/

oh and i love lavender town syndrome <3

Edited by crazitaco

(edited)

Autopilot. Couldn't stop thinking about it all day when I finished it. It's short, but exceptionally well written and truly chilling. There's nothing supernatural or monstrous about it; it's a story that could very well happen in real life, over one tiny change in your day. That can get you - especially if you lead the same sort of lifestyle as the narrator. This story will be a creeping fear in me for life onwards :c

Damn, now I've been reminded of it, I probably won't stop thinking about it today either. :3

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Autopilot

Edited by Flipturn ツ

the best creepy pasta ive read is the one about an abandoned Disney park

my second favorite would be the lavender town theme in Pokemon red  ( i cant listen to the song  without getting stressed out and goose bumps, i get the strange feeling like something is watching me) 

• 1 month later...

Ok so for the past hour or so I've found myself reading creepypastas some actually chilling some down right terrible to the point of laughter. So I got to wondering if anyone else reads them for no real reason at all what's your favourite?

Mine would have to be The Rake along side creepy fanart its actually an interesting and kinda eerie story

• Brohoof 2

Jeff the Killer. Jeff is definitely my favorite...why?

It's obviously not the most well written, it's not even scary, but I just love it.

It has to do with Jeff's backstory, but I mainly love his design. Plus, his catchphrase, "Go to sleep," isn't too bad either.

I don't really know to be honest, I mean...I don't care much for CreepyPasta.

I suppose the only one I can remember of the top of my head that i've actually listened to or read would have to be SmileDog. 

So...that one. It's the only one I can remember, so it must have had some sort of lasting appeal. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm not much of a Minecraft player, but I really like 'Herobrine'.

It's not really that scary, I just like how short it is and how very little information it gives about the mysterious Minecraft 'player'.

There are hints, but it's not definite.
It's just the mystery of it that makes it stand out for me.

Edited by Broseph
  • Brohoof 1