Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Elric

Any Dreams?  

83 users have voted

1. 1. None/Good/Nightmares?

• None recently..
    • Been having great dreams!
    • *Shiver* Had some nightmares..

I never remember my dreams. The only thing I can remember about my dreams is that they are completely insane and make zero sense. Like, my dreams are completely illogical I can't even remember them or describe them. I remember this one dream I had when I was, like, 6. And I have never had a nightmare...well not that I can remember. :P

Last year, I had this dream that I was playing soccer. I went to boot the ball as hard as I could, but right at that moment I woke up and kicked a dint into my wall instead.

I have been working on my dream recall and reality checks lately, so I can remember my dreams fairly well. This is my dream from last night:

I am getting a glazed doughnut at a corner store. When I finally get to the front of the line, I grab the doughnut and exit the store on the right side of the street. I somehow get onto the left side ad start walking down the sidewalk. Trixie from My Little Pony and one of my friends from real life invite me into their beat-up blue car, but I storm off saying "I don't want to be near people who won't friggin' touch me"as both Trixie and the friend had been avoiding me like the plague. I never see Trixie though, she is always hidden behind the other person. I end up back in the corner store, lining up for another doughnut.

What does it mean :o !!?? Seriously though, if anyone would like to interpret that, then please do so.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

My dreams would probably confuse and frighten most people. Last dream I had was this.

I woke up in bed next to someone else who never woke up and looked outside to see a nuclear bomb blowing up a church.

I then proceeded to turn on the television and Jesus was there talking to the tv audience about the names in the book of life. My name popped up randomly and he told me I was correct for whatever reason. I then walked outside where a sky made of water had eye balls floating in it and floating cameras came up to people to speak to them. One of them told me "The best way not to rebel is to smile." I then proceeded to ask where I could buy a knife and I was told that knives were illegal without a chef licence. I then randomly had a bag of groceries and started handing out food to random strangers on the street. I then found a korean couple who worked as chefs and handed them a large piece of steak for us to cook and share. The end.

• Brohoof 1

My dreams are here, there and everywhere. I never know what's gonna happen. 

There are a few things that tend to occur repeatedly, but not enough to really focus on. 

I spend a lot of time wandering around stores. Grocery stores, malls, little stores in other places, etc. And I can never what I'm looking for. Or on the rare occasion that I do, I can't buy it. 

But I've also done really cool stuff in my dreams, like riding magic carpets, fighting giant robots, being a secret agent, and wrestling alligators. 

Lately though, my dreams have been either weird, pointless, or not fun. Last one I can remember was one where one of my favorite singing groups (Pentatonix) came to our town, and they let my brother join their group, but they found me annoying and didn't want me around.  :(

I had a dream that I was at my university, and I was at the border street where all the shops and restaurants were at. (They weren't the exact same). I forget what happened.

I had a dream a fish was trying to take over the world (it rained a lot), but we ended up beating the fish to death :wacko:.

Edited by SparkWolf

• 5 months later...

Ok I just woke up from a weird ass one. I was in a Kroger shopping and I saw my ex a few times, after seeing her some more there I went and tackled her to the ground and injured her to the point where an ambulance had to be showed up. And then the dream switched over to the perspective of Dexter Morgan from the show Dexter. He looked on the screen and apparently the cops said that I killed 7 people at Kroger and not just injured one. But I didn't get in trouble for anything because Dexter's mother took the fall for me and ended up arrested. So Dexter got in a car to visit his mother at a hospital (don't know why it wasn't a police station), and his father got a new car that was super fast and Dexter warned him not to drive too fast but he didn't listen and crashed into a rock in a random forest. Then the words "Crashing wasn't how he died, not until the end" and then I woke up.

Latest dream I had has to be one of the most strangest dreams ever. To put it more simply though, I was at my house playing games with a t-rex, some big dragon/pig monster showed up and terrorized the town. Then me and the t-rex transformed into power rangers and went into our megazord and had and epic clash with the monster and ended up blowing up the whole planet. 

When I woke up I was a bit scared and relieved since it was a stranger dream than usual.

I wouldn't say my dreams have been great, and I don't get nightmares to often. they're usually me living something that could happen irl. like just last night I found these bugs in my bed so was like nope and decided to sleep somewhere else, and I had a dream that I caught one and let my dad see so he could deal with them lol

I was having a nice dream that I got to vacation up to Maine for some reason. Even though it's almost June, in my mind the trees up there were still just starting to grow their leaves, and it was chilly.

This beautiful dream was interrupted by an early awakening back to the real world where there was a tornado warning nearby. >.< Of course.

• 2 months later...

I've been having lots of dreams involving my close friends. A particularly unsettling one had my buddies and me going on a trip to a forest. While I was standing on a hill, I picked up my binoculars and saw a bat resting in a cave. However, the creature saw me and flew towards me as fast as it could and began circling me. It did not attack me, but kept squealing quite a lot, and suddenly grew bigger, from having the size of a Common Pipistrelle to approaching a German Shepherd. It then flew away. Later on, I found my pals on a forest clearing, but they were all immobile, like statues, and the same bat showed up again. It grew once more and this time it was as huge as an African Elephant. Then I woke up.

In another dream, another buddy and I went to a rather huge museum. We walked through a hall full of several prehistoric animal fossils, ranging from dinosaurs, pterosaurs, marine reptiles and mammals to amphibians and arthropods. There were even frozen solid mammoth corpses. And a good deal of them were in good conditions too. However, as amazing as that dream was, it was creepy too, 'cause my friend and I were the only ones in that museum. Suddenly, an earthquake struck the place and blocked the exits. Strangely enough, the skeletons and fossils did not crumble, but the museum's ceiling sure did. We had to seek shelter and found a mysterious secret passage. We followed it and encountered what appeared to be a secret cave full of mummies. There were mummies from many places of the world, such as Egyptian and Chilean mummies. The dream then ended.

• 5 years later...