Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Elric

Any Dreams?  

83 users have voted

1. 1. None/Good/Nightmares?

• None recently..
    • Been having great dreams!
    • *Shiver* Had some nightmares..

I had a really odd dream last night, its pretty hazy already but I'll try to remember.

I was with hiking with a group of people I've never met before, they were blue, and so was I.

We all got really thirsty and we didn't have anything to drink with us so we knocked on the door of the only house we could find. There was no answer but we could see that they had a pool in their garden. We hopped the fence and started drinking from the pool for a while but then we heard someone coming back into the house. We all went and hid in a hole just outside the house. The hole promptly became the mouth of a giant spider which ate us. The last thing I remember is wandering around a dark place that was paved like a sewer and climbing through some pipes.

Brain, why do you do these things to me?

Edited by Kyreth
  • Brohoof 1

Has anyone ever cried in their sleep? I know have when I was little. It was quite a realistic dream, too. Anyway, I had a kind of interesting dream last night. It was set in like in the old middle east, and by scrapping my nail against this magic ring I obtained I could set people on fire and people were chasing after me. That's basically it, until I encountered a hooded man that stabbed me and through me into the ocean to drown.

I had a really odd dream last night, its pretty hazy already but I'll try to remember.

I was with hiking with a group of people I've never met before, they were blue, and so was I.

We all got really thirsty and we didn't have anything to drink with us so we knocked on the door of the only house we could find. There was no answer but we could see that they had a pool in their garden. We hopped the fence and started drinking from the pool for a while but then we heard someone coming back into the house. We all went and hid in a hole just outside the house. The hole promptly became the mouth of a giant spider which ate us. The last thing I remember is wandering around a dark place that was paved like a sewer and climbing through some pipes.

Brain, why do you do these things to me?

LOL WTF xD

I had a dream that I worked at a preschool with Captain Jack Sparrow.

The kids were rambunctious and I was racing around in an attempt to control them.

All Jack would do was sit at the coloring table in those miniscule plastic chairs and drink his rum.

I got frustrated pretty quickly and yelled at him the entire time, but he never helped me handle the kids.

And yeah.. That's my dream xP

• Brohoof 1

I've had a crazy nightmare, and a few weird dreams.

The Nightmare

I was in a pyramid that seemed 2-D, and there were green trolls chasing me, so I was like "They're going to kill me." So I commence the running away scene, going through random doors and trying to find the exit. I find the exit and I'm like "I'm safe," but then I see poisonous snakes chasing me , so 50 rows of tiered bleachers appear in-front of me. I then use superhuman speed and jumping abilities to clear most of the bleachers, and I see my brother on the other side. I go up to him and a giant snake appears out of nowhere and bites me in the waist. So I wake up sweating.

The Crazy Dream 1

I was part of a working crew, we were scavenging for materials to create a massive fortress that I thought would be the last hope for survival. It seemed to be a dome type of fortress with many interlocking parts, and the land seemed to be a desert. We complete the fortress in a matter of minutes due to memory loss, and I was also in charge of adding the last thing into the fortress. I was suppose to have the key that would activate all the functions of the fortress. The key was the size of this -> O----// But I used the wrong key. As soon as I placed the wrong key in, the fortress would exploded into a million different pieces scattered and covering the whole desert. Then it would show other people and I looking for the last piece in vain hope. I would wake up because I was creeped out that I was the one who destroyed everything.

And number 3

I had a dream that 2 of my friends and I were vampires with different qualities. I was the fastest one and was able to run about 100 feet per second, almost gliding across the ground. While one of my friends was super strong, and we were at my junior High school. I remember I was dual-wielding two dagger and fighting off something, where I would glided across the ground dodging and attacking. For some reason i remember my friend smashing a car, while I was dashing away to somewhere. Then i woke up because of school =/

The two short ones

I was jumping above the ground about 50 feet in the air, and it felt like I was really floating in the air. And to get down me as using a grappling hook that would attach tot he ground and bring me down. So being an idiot, I jumped as high I as I could and flew into the clouds, then I woke up, scared of what was going to happen.

The other dream was that I was jumping from building to building with low gravity, and I was seeing hoh high I could go without flying off the face of the Earth. I was merrily jumping from building to building, until I missed an apartment and started to float away. So i'm like "Oh shit" and I tried getting back to the ground as I'm driftinf farther away. So i wake up =/

Most of my dreams seem to end at the good parts.

One time I saw a first person view of someone falling off of the world trade center and then next dream was in this weird world with a bunch of scary stuff, then I suicide off a skyscraper, then I saw my self in ed, edd, and eddy...

This was kind of a long involved one so ill shorten. I was with a group of people and we were just kinda walking around the wilderness. They were all talking and stuff, when i tried to talk i could hear myself fine but no one else could. Then i kinda panned out of my body and saw that pretty much everything on my face was sewn shut. Then it ended with me just kinda falling over.

Most of my dreams seem to end at the good parts.

i can relate to that, though it occurs less and less frequently now because I wear earplugs at night (when I don't have to wake up early). That, and there are situations that used to wake me up (like the feeling of an urgent need), that I'm now aware of and can ignore.

Anyway, I've had three nights with interesting dreams in a row during my stay in Istanbul. They're briefly mentioned here, but I wanted to talk about them a bit more.

- Buddhist monk in bus: This one must've been influenced by our riding a double-decked bus two days earlier, returning home from the dock at the Bosphorus. It wasn't as tall as their British counterparts however, and it felt more like the part of a plane right beneath the luggage compartments, where the seats are.

I was inside such a bus. I climbed to the upper deck, where I came across a Buddhist monk, with the clothing and all. We exchanged a couple of lines.

Dammit, I forgot what we said to each other. I only remember they were witty, which frustrates me even more.

- Rushing between castles

For some reason, I was going from castle to castle, and I always had a global view (as if they were man-sized models, even though I was convinced they were real). Some of them had solid stone walls, others were just wooden beams supporting the floors - like the difference between finished pictures and rough sketches/drafts, or complete 3D models and wire frame skeletons. One of the "skeletal" castles had some sort of steam-powered mechanism in it.

- FPS with monsters: I strongly believe my interest in Amnesia gameplay videos triggered this, as well as my own "fanfiction" ideas - aka imaginary adventures where I'm replacing Daniel and, in most cases, end up making friends with one of the so-called "monsters" (which are in fact victims).

I was in a castle, and a crosshair was visible in the middle of my vision field. Amnesia-style monsters were coming out, and I was supposed to shoot them down, but they took a lot before dying. When I noticed that, I started looking for weak spots, targeting various areas of their body. Then it came (lol "came") to the crotch area, the monster I was targeting knelt and started begging, and then decided to be a sidekick of sorts.

I also had other dreams, but they're tagged Mature so I'm putting them between spoilers.

Posted Image

Whut, you were expecting NSFW content here? That shit is forbidden here, you naughty thing.

I once had a dream where I was on the Titanic. Some other people and I had a strange disease that turned us into robots without any emotions. While the Titanic was sinking, I had to fight the other robots and their armies. After I had defeated almost all of them, yet still let the person I was supposed to save drown, I woke up.

As I walked to the kitchen everybody seemed to look at me very strangely. I thought that maybe I had been sleepwalking or talking. I stumbled a bit on something, then woke up in real life.

I find it very creepy when you dream that you are waking up.

Another dream I had was my sister and I meeting some ghosts and switching bodies with them. For some reason, we just appeared in places with no knowledge of getting there, and starting walking through walls and pranking people. Personally, my favorite dreams are when you can fly and walk through walls.

Edited by SuperTheAwesome
  • Brohoof 1

Speaking of ghosts, here are two really old ones of mine, rather disturbing. I still haven't determined whether they were authentic out-of-body experiences, or "just" very disturbing dreams from 1st-person perspective.

In the first, I was leaving my body and floating into the corridor right outside my bedroom. There, in total darkness, someone screamed from fear (I was sure it was because of me).

In the second, I floated out of my body again, this time going through the corridor to my sister's bedroom. The lights were on in the room, and I saw two men (spirits?) talking about murdering... someone, I don't know whom.

Edited by Feather Spiral

I dreamed that I was standing on a football field.

I saw a group of midgets run onto the field.

They started eating each other, causing blood to go everywhere.

The dead bodies lined up to a pentagram.

The pentagram grew into a flesh type monster.

It then charged at me.

I have a screwed up mind.

• Brohoof 1

Why is it that dreams are so hard to remember?

Unless I think back to it directly after I wake up I usually forget the dream.

It's kinda strange because it's so easy to forget the thing your mind has been seeing for 6+ hours :P

I had a controlled dream tonight, albeit non-lucid, embedded into another.

The latter (first dream) was me trying to sleep - in our previous home, with my feet behind my head (like some cats do when grooming).

In the former, I was exorcising some sort of house (never seen before) from an evil spirit that took control of people and made them act weird. I received mental support (in the form of licks) from two dogs during the "operation".

Disturbing part is, the dogs were my granny's miniature pinscher and my uncle's dalmatian, both female and recently... dead.

So here's the "actual", second dream.

We're a group sitting in the house's living room, on 3 couches disposed around a small table, talking about weird stuff happening. There's a lot of loud noises from the kitchen, and despite my fear, my mother goes to check. As she doesn't return, I come after her, only to find her carving parallel bars onto a wooden counter. So I approach from behind and present myself as prey to the spirit, which enters me, but I manage to seal it somewhere inside and keep control of my body and soul.

That's where the "operation" starts, after I walk back to the living room and lie down in the middle.

With the two dogs sitting beside me, I start some sort of incantation. Immediately I float upwards and bump into the ceiling, but I keep muttering as I slowly descend back. I'm still saying the incantation (apparently random, even for me) when I touch the ground, where the dogs lick me and stay by my side.

In the end, the evil spirit leaves for good, but I'm exhausted and panting heavily. I decide to take a nap (which ironically wakes me up in reality).

And this, bronies, is the kind of dream that provides many ideas and fuels my desire to keep on writing/sketching. ;)

I had a strange, ambient dream last night, focused around this song, old friends and ex's. Went through good memories and bad, in the third person. Spoiler for those interested and neat album art.

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

A... This dream was a little uh... NSFW. But after the NSFW part, My vision went to this room with a person standing in the middle. There was a bunch of completely red people and completely black and white people. There was one normal guy in front of them and he pointed to the guy and said "kill him" then something REALY brutal happened. Then I called him on the phone and said "DINNER" "who the hell are you?" "the one who waits behind the wall" "dear god" then he hung up. After that, in the room there was a vortex and I heard a deep voice say: "why not have the gods, fight this war?" then I fell to the ground in what appeared to be minecraft. There was people fighting everywhere, then I seen my friend motion for me to come in his direction. I followed him and he led me to a pond with a column of air going down, leading to a hole with a secret fort in it. In the fort all of my classmates were there and the mane 6. I explained to them that I was the god of destruction, demons and darkness. Then we chose 3 more gods, Celestia, discord and Luna. Then I summoned a horde of demons, flew out of the hole with the gods and the mane six, brought down a rain of lightning and then.... I woke up :/

(just to be more specific: in the room part: there were about 10 of the red men, and the black and white people were little kids)

PONY DREAM ALERT

So you know the TV cooking comepetion 'Hells kitchen'? In my dream I was a contestant chef who had made it to the final round, and Gordon Ramsay shouted something like "Make a desert fit for a f*****g Queen, or you lose!". All the remaining chefs slaved away with complex ingredients and I paniced as I watched them, as I soon realised I didn't have a clue how to cook (Yet somehow I made it to the final round). Suddenly I had an inpired idea.

All the contestants showed up with amazing deserts of chocale and fruit, but Gordon was not satified so he kicked them all out. Then he got to me and said "Where the f**k is yours?!". I said "It should be done soon chef". The oven or something made a DING noise so I put on my pink oven mittens and pulled out a tray of pony shaped busicuits. They were six cookies in total and they were the different coulors of the main six!

Gordon said I was the best chef ever and gave me all his money and his hat.

I woke up.

BEST DREAM EVAR.

• Brohoof 1

I had two controlled dreams in a row, two nights ago and last night.

First one (not lucid, but indeed controlled) inspired me a short story, or at least a scene. It was about murder investigation in a flat.

I found out that the killer had the keys to the building, so someone necessarily knew him/her. There had also been another murder recently, so he/she was probably still around, which meant I had to be on my toes. When I questioned the concierge, I found out that he had hired a security guard, but no investigator/detective.

The second one, perfectly lucid, was more... um, NSFW. Y'know, that nice little word that starts with an "s" and ends in "x".

sound effex

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream about Jeff the killer (for those that don't know.... Just either read the story or search up "jeff the killer pasta profile")

So I was sitting down watching tv and I heard knocking on the door. I just sat there and did nothing, then I heard "hello" behind me... And there stood Jeff and a scientist. The scientist stood there as Jeff started chasing me. I ran outside and kept saying to myself "wake up... Wake up... It's all just a god damn dream, WAKE UP!" then my vision started blurring and I "woke up" in my bed with the alarm going off.

I sighed in releaf (<-- spelled wrong, I'm guessing) then got up to go to school... But an insane voice that came from no where in particular said "YOU AREN'T ESCAPING." then it started laughing. I started feeling dizzy and "fell asleep" again.

When I woke up, I was being dragged by Jeff to an operating table. He strapped me in it, took out a hacksaw, a needle, surgery scissors and a scalpel... Then he "performed surgery" on me.

And by that I mean....

Cut my limbs off and ripped out my organs

I had a dream about Jeff the killer (for those that don't know.... Just either read the story or search up "jeff the killer pasta profile")

So I was sitting down watching tv and I heard knocking on the door. I just sat there and did nothing, then I heard "hello" behind me... And there stood Jeff and a scientist. The scientist stood there as Jeff started chasing me. I ran outside and kept saying to myself "wake up... Wake up... It's all just a god damn dream, WAKE UP!" then my vision started blurring and I "woke up" in my bed with the alarm going off.

I sighed in releaf (<-- spelled wrong, I'm guessing) then got up to go to school... But an insane voice that came from no where in particular said "YOU AREN'T ESCAPING." then it started laughing. I started feeling dizzy and "fell asleep" again.

When I woke up, I was being dragged by Jeff to an operating table. He strapped me in it, took out a hacksaw, a needle, surgery scissors and a scalpel... Then he "performed surgery" on me.

And by that I mean....

Cut my limbs off and ripped out my organs

Another dream about my former crush... Sweet Lord I've got so many of these.

I had a sweet dream where she and I played ragtime piano duets via improvisation. We attracted a crowd and everyone loved it. Too bad she isn't a pianist for real :(