Elric

Any Dreams?  

83 users have voted

1. 1. None/Good/Nightmares?

• None recently..
    • Been having great dreams!
    • *Shiver* Had some nightmares..

My fiirst pony dream in all it glory

In the dream a new pegasus came to ponyill and challenged Rd to a reace. He lost the first race so he challenged her in another this time on foot. He lost again and re challenged her this time in something special. There was some sort of tree dungeon(there was a tree with a door and many short cuts inside and the first up wins) RD won and after she celebrated with the other The other peg said she was cheating and she called her to his racing town. From the same tree there was a hidden path that leads to a hidden pegasus city dedicated to racing. Rd wins there too and after the pegasus admits defeat. He invited her to stay there. Rd fascinated by the place accepts

]Tthe other starts getting worried so they send flutershy find her. Fluterhy enter the tree(some exploration commence) and finds the city and RD. She manages to talk to her and bring her back after the other pegasus were like you come here you die her. It apears that this place ypnotises you if you stay for a bit but flutershy break the spell on RD and gets her down. Rd then writted a letter to celestia that whoever good a place is without friends it si useless and void

And then I woke up :D

Edited by Trixie's Apprentice Leona

• 2 weeks later...

Well... Last night's was random.

I was at my grandma's house, I walk outside and I see Cato and the other career tributes (from the hunger games) walking outside looking for someone. This random RV appeared in the driveway, so I went and hid in it... In a covert.

Suddenly, my dream went to third person view and I was randomly wearing spawn's armor/suit... Then it went back to my perspective. This girl with blonde hair walked in (probably a career tribute) and I used my chains to stab into her and rip her apart.... then... I started lucid dreaming (shit gets real when I lucid dream) I flew up through the RV and I became a god(somehow).

I was invicinble and could do ANYTHING.

I hunted down Cato and the career tributes, then I woke up.

I'm trying to lose weight so I've been making a lot of lifestyle changes lately, with one of them being eating a whole lot less, and not eating foods high in calories. The other night I had a dream where I ate all the cake, cookies, candy and fast food I wanted. It was glorious.

Another one I had, I was walking with my class (and a few older grades) when we found this random temple.

For whatever reason, we went in. There was a massive chamber in the temple (I'm talking freaking HUGE) with small houses and an amphitheater inside.

After about 10 minutes of chatting with this girl In the older grade, we both decided to leave. When we were leaving she said "shit... Listen" I heard a squealing, very disturbing sound...

We ran back into the massive room and went into one of the houses. After a minute or so, I looked up... And there was 3 floods infection forms. (http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Flood) we ran outside of the house and...

Everyone was back to back fending of the hoards of flood. I managed to escape with some of my friends... And the temple was overrun.

like my status says right now, I was golfing and made a hole-in-one on a par 3. My shot plopped on the green, stayed still for a second, then slowly trickled into the cup. I promptly began celebrating with dancing and yelling.

(edited)

My dreams are generally all over the place, but here are a couple of scenarios that keep popping up:

i1. Going to an amusement park and running out of time before I can go on any rides. I blame this on an 8th grade field trip where I wasted about 3 hours of the day looking for my friends.

2. Playing a game that takes place in real life. Like, one time I was hopping across pieces of wood that were sitting on top of quicksand when suddenly a Half-Life 2 headcrab jumped at me. Knowing it was "just a game," I killed it calmly with an assault rifle that I was suddenly carrying.

3. Crashing a car, but I suppose this is pretty common in people who are practicing for their license. The thing is, usually I crash it in completely over-the-top ways, like tipping it over a cliff or backing up down a hill so it starts rolling.

A few quirks about my "dream world," so to speak:

1. I can't scream. Seriously, if someone is attacking me and I can't escape, and I try to call for help, no sound will come from my mouth.

2. I can't run. If I try, suddenly my legs feel like they've been sapped of energy, and feel extremely heavy. Though usually I figure out a way to get around this, like getting on my hands and knees and bouncing (don't ask) or, in one particularly fun case, flying by paddling through the air.

3. Food is delicious! About a month ago, I dreamed about eating a bacon burger, and it was the most flavorful and juicy burger I've ever eaten.

And yes, to add one more thing to this wall of text, I have had a couple pony dreams. Fun stuff.

Edited by Electric Pony Joe
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

My dreams have no organization, they happen randomly and I never choose to remember/forget them, I'm just lucky to rememeber/forget them depending on the kind.

There are 2 really crazy ones that I can remember: One, the more recent one, my family basically turned intol the Griffons (yes, from Family Guy) and my friend (who had turned into Meg in my dream) was kidnapped by some random trucker, I don't remember if I was Bart, or myself, but I followed the truck (it was going really slow at first) and I tried to step up onto the platform stair thing to get in the truck, but just as I grabbed the door, the truck grew and I was hanging on by the handle on the door, again I don't remember how, but I somehow got the door opened and went into the front (cab is it called?) I started questioning the driver, but I don't remember everything he said, eventually he had explained it to me and I found Meg in the back (the VERY back) of the trailer, then we magically appeared back at home and everything was normal again.

The second one, which I had a really long time ago and don't remember a lot of, I actually barely remember it at all, basically my neighbourhood turned into some sort of mech suit testing facility, and one day while I was testing my neighbour's mech house, it got a mind of it's own and went on a killing spree, I remember having to kill my neighbour at some point to save the world or something like that (sorry, like I said I don't remember much)

Another dream-related thing I want to tell everypony about is I sometimes have really weird dreams that end up coming true most of the time, the thing about them is they are litterally missing details, the missing details are pretty much basic senses, for example faces are blurry, any sounds are distorted, there is usually a sort of foggy effect around the edges of my vision, etc. The dream like that I had most recently was about a song I recently found and now love, I was just scrolling through my playlist, when I noticed one song that had a blurry title I could barely read and didn`t recognize, when I clicked play there was a weird sound which I now think was the media player trying to play multiple songs at the same time, once that faded away there was some distorted music playing, after that I realized that this was going to be one of my special dreams that will come true at some point, and it did come true about 2 days ago, that song was Elements of Harmonics from Chain Algorithm, which I`m going to listen to now.

Wow, that post was even longer then I thought, the forums were actually lagging for a bit while posting that

Oh yeah, after reading Pony Joe`s post, I remembered a Fluttershy dream I had just a few nights ago (is it weird that my dreams are easier to remember after forgetting about them longer) Well it wasn`t really a dream, it was more like a mental slideshow, I imagined a bunch of pictures of Fluttershy from her let`s say `moments`shall we, I guess it did become a dream though, once I had actually fallen asleep I continued imagining those pictures, and It`s My Life started playing in the back of my head, which gave me the idea of making a PMV of Fluttershy being assertive with It`s My Life, but I don`t have the skills or confidence to attempt making a PMV, anypony mind doing that for me (if you are willing remember; Assertive Fluttershy, It`s My Life, and I mean Bon Jovi`s if there are any others, also sorry for lack of question marks and other punctuation: caps glitch)

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)

Last night I had a dream that I had to go back to my old school back in Miami and I was excited to meet all my friends again.

Well 2 things happened; my friends weren't there, and the teachers sucked dick :(. I ended the dream going back to my current school.

(edited)

The last dream I had:

I was in a massive battlefield in the ocean. There was sea serpents, krakens and sea animals (oh my!) everywhere and battleships fighting. There was this helicopter with my friends and pinkie pie in it, and we flew over the ocean to this city. (I should say it was raining and night time) we each got a gun and we moved through the streets fighting Jackals from halo, zombies and these demonic Minotaur things (O_o)

After like a long time of fighting stuff, we came to this big metal rectangle with 7 circles on it.

Like this:

• • •

• • •

On each circle was one of the mane six (excluding pinkie pie, and there was no one on the circle in the middle) Twilight told me and Pinkie to step forward, and pinie went to the empty circle on the side.

Suddenly, I heard this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJXNdudcJrs

And random blackness started to form around the rectangle. Twilight screamed for me to come in the middle, and the circles started lowering like an elevator underground. Before I was fully underground, Everypony nodded...

Then I woke up.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

DREAM, U BETTER CONTINUE TONIGHT.

Edited by Zalgo

Bypassing the dreams that I do not wish to share

and may or may not be inappropriate to share....

I don't really have many crazy dreams (other than those ^ ), though as a child I had repeated dreams of my entire neighborhood being flooded by lava and I would watch in horror as everything melted away.

I also had dreams that Wal-Mart had giant evil robots hiding in the storerooms in the back, so in my childhood I was always terrified of Wal-marts and Storerooms

Lately though I've had a lot of dreams are good memories corrupted by weird factors, such as me reliving some time with my ex, but she could only speak a foreign language (I presume it was Russian... or gibberish), or me playing baseball back when I was on the team, except my team would be playing, say, the LA Angels and we'd win somehow. Also had a unique one of me just sitting on a plane alone going to San Fran ( and get there in 5 minutes oddly enough), with everyone gone but the pilot and the baggage just laying around, and somehow I recreated part of the city in my dream without any traffic.... kinda nice actually.

I've been having more and more controlled dreams lately, where I can move on my own. They all occur very early in the morning, and can range from almost normal to completely insane.

Look at my DA journal for an example of the latter. It's an example of warp speed through sheer willpower.

As for the former, I had one just this morning; it had real-world physics. For some reason, I took three different desserts from a transparent box, but one of them (a slice of cake with dried grapes or plums) split in two. There's more, but I forgot most of it.

Now, don't be jealous and go hating on me, because while it sounds great, there are unwanted side effects.

False awakenings with a sense of paralysis for example, where I keep drifting between deep sleep and disabled "wakefulness", can be very disturbing. Also, as some of you already know, I have trouble falling asleep at night; I wonder whether or not my conscious efforts in these controlled (and sometimes lucid) dreams can decrease the quality of my sleep.

I don't know if it's any indication, but the high-pitched whine that makes up my tinnitus has been growing in intensity.

Perfect timing :(. I just woke up from a nightmare and now I can't go back to sleep. Anyways, heres how it went.

Me, SpongeBob, Squidward, Patrick, Mr. Krabs and some of mah friends were basically looking for treasure in this old house. We had no weapons, just lanterns and some tools. Its total darkness before all of a sudden, this monster starts chasing us out of the first room. We make it, and proceed to look for the treasures in the following rooms. Meanwhile, Patrick is doing something stupid with everything he finds, like finding a 300 year old piece of cheese and touching it (Typical -_-), and while drinking mud. Squidward is of course annoyed http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png yet we still have to advance. We then come across a spiral staircase where the monster finds us again and we run out of the room as fast as we can. After going through one door we come across the kitchen, which at first was a dead end until I discovered a door burried beneath the dust. We open to find a child's room. I knew it was gonna get bad real fast after that, but we had no choice but to keep looking for the treasure, now that we were commited. I was preparing for the worst :unsure: , with a monster popping out at any second. I was expecting a fright, so I covered mah ears and prepared to run out as fast as I could :ph34r: . Nothing happened, though, as mah crew was still searching the bed. I decided to hide in a closet with the door open just a little for me to see. That was a big mistake. I noticed the door was trying to close itself shut with me still inside, and I realized a ghost was among us. I yelled at mah crew about the dangers, and some of them started to leave, while the others look for the last time around the bed. I managed to pry the door open and followed them before we came across the same spiral staircase. We met the monster again, and then the dream suddenly ended.

Certainly, a cliffhanger to such a dream with a developed story. All I can say is, this was the first nightmare that basically was started by a YouTube vid. This was the vid that started it all :(.

WARNING! At the 1:39 mark, the monster that I was talking about in mah dream appears out of nowhere. It scared me badly, and apparently a lot of people in the comments ^_^ . All I can say is, this was actually a pretty cool nightmare once it had ended B) .

my dreams are always freakily repetitive. for example a long time ago i dreamed that i jumped off a cliff, fell a LONG way down, landed perfectly fine, climbed back up the mountain, and jumped off again. this repeated for a long time. lol

My dreams are just random bullshit :P One day I dream that I see flying pokemon cards the other day I dream that it suddenly spawns several birds under my table... I don't know what's wrong with me. And many times I am lucid dreaming... But ofc always my brain is trolling me... It is doing the opposite of what I want, and that's why I haven't been to ponyville yet :P

I had a strange dream, me and my family were on vacation and we stayed at this house for free, and when we went to bed, I woke up and heard strange noises, I went to look out and noticed my family were missing, they'd been kidnaped by aliens, luckily I found them and got them back, so we decided to sit down in the house and I asked "is it safe to stay here?" and my parents said "yeah dont worry" the the next day "Chief Wiggum" and this one character from the sims 2 ds that my mom loved (lulwutyeahiknow) started up some sort of investigation to capture the aliens for us, after that it ended, yeah sounds stupid and silly now but I was just a little filly when I had this dream and I got so scared I had to get rid of the sims 2 ds (cuz it had them aliens in it :c ) Looking back on it now it was actually a fun and exciting dream xP

Another one I had was I was at school and this company were offering free food, and my friend decided to eat some ice cream, suddenly he started coughing, and he went to get water before coughing blood and colapsing, this company then took over our school, imprisoned us and then forced us all into a room to eat this "death ice cream" I quickly escaped though, and ran out to the field, I was then joined by 4 of my friends who proceded to escape with me, then one of my "friends" turned back on us and turned out to be working for the company and was attempting to murder us, then my smart friend had created a device to make us crazy strong, I picked up a tree and beat the ever living crap out of my friend who betrayed us. I was older when I had this dream so I wasn't scared and managed to appreciate this fun awesome dream ^_^

Uh, every once in a while, I jerk, like I fell in bed. weird huh?

Other than that, I don't really dream too much.

Also this is a fact: I don't have never had nightmares. True story. ;)

I do that too. The jerk when I feel like I'm suddenly falling in bed.

^

I guess giant apes don't stand a chance against muffins.

I'm now experiencing a most curious phenomenon. Towards the end of my dreams, I "wake up" into a more lucid state, and then reality. It's like climbing slowly upstairs, from my subconscious towards the real world.

@ below: Flying scorpions would be the most kickass creatures ever. <3

Edited by Feather Spiral

• 4 months later...

Dreams, dreams, dreams! Is there anyone that doesn't like them? Personally, I think even nightmares are awesome - terrifying when asleep, and upon awakening, but soon after you'll have an epic story to tell to all your buddies about how your own subconscious scared the crap out of you!

I have made this thread in the hopes that it can become a place for all of us to share our dreams and discuss any topics related to dreams. So...post away!

Are there any dreams that you had long ago that you still remember vividly because of their awesomeness?

Ever had a lucid dream?

Didja dream last night? What about?!

Not exactly dreams but - ever been sleep-deprived enough to hallucinate? Once, as I was lying in bed super sleepy (but eyes open), for three or so seconds I watched the shadow of a man, in the middle of my room, get into a position much like a runner would right before a race - and then it was gone XD.

Just some ideas. Share away, I'm excited to hear what you all dream about!

I'll make a post with some of my dreams and whatnot soon~

...oh, wait a minute, I forgot what is obviously the most important thing to ask! Have you ever had a dream with ponies in it?

Edited by Trixie Lulamoon

I have had only 1 pony dream and I can't remember what it was about. I haven't been dreaming a lot lately tho. Lucid dreams are awesome, you can literally do anything u want. Ofc, my first lucid dream was flying.

Yeah I lucid dream almost all the time, but I don´t like to control the dreams, so I usually leave it be without the controlling. And yes, I dream every night. It´s my favourite activity. ^_^

And I think the people who don´t like dreams are uncreative douches who live to consume and die. I know a girl who hates dreams (not just nightmares). I´ll never understand...

• Brohoof 1