Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Elric

Any Dreams?  

83 users have voted

1. 1. None/Good/Nightmares?

• None recently..
    • Been having great dreams!
    • *Shiver* Had some nightmares..

Here's a dream I've remembered since I was very young, probably around 11-12ish.

I was riding on a subway with my family. My mom and dad were there, as well as my grandfather for some reason. I didn't know where we were going, but I remember a map saying we were in Toronto. The air was flavoured water that tasted like orange juice, but for some reason, gravity held us down to the floor. Nobody was drowning or anything, whenever I took a breath, it was like I was drinking orange juice... but breathing.

The train came to a stop at some station, I can't remember where it was or even if there was any indication where we were, but everyone got off at this one stop. I walked off with my parents holding my hand and my grandfather slowly made his way off, but suddenly with a walker. The flavoured water had disappeared at that point and we walked towards the exit. That's when I woke up.

And that, my friends, was the weirdest most random dream I ever had in my life. Heck, my lucid dreams make more sense than that one did!

Edited by Celtore

I typically do not like my dreams because they're about things that I don't even care about. My reality is filled with many more things (anime. so much anime) that I can enjoy, rather than dream about... nothing but boring things... Reality just seems better to me. If only I could mesh the two. Oh wait, I would die of happiness. :/

I can only recall having had 2 lucid dreams. One was where I was some kind of super hero who was defeating a giant green jello monster in the city of Tokyo. I never actually defeated it. I just went clothes shopping instead. :huh:

The other lucid dream was when... nothing happened. I had been walking around near some train tracks, and then I realised, "Hey... this is a dream... I can do what I want... lol". I literally thought "Lol" (extreme red flag - too much internet). Then I just kinda randomly... flew away... And woke up after only 2 nanoseconds of flying around above the clouds.

My dreams suck. Why can't I dream that I'm in an anime? Why, world. Why.

Lol nightmares are awesome because whenever I have a nightmare I'm usually armed and am fighting terrifying demons.

i wish i had epic nightmares like that... all i have is random stuff that doesnt make any sense at all

Oh yes. I've had many dreams with ponies. I've had one where I was a pony and was able to hang out with all of the characters in FiM. Most of my pony dreams are sort of like regular episodes but with different story lines.

Almost all my dreams have to do with what I was thinking about before I fell asleep ( possibly why I don't read before bead anymore). Becuase of this most of my dreams make scence, but not enough for my brain to peice them together (I think about wierd stuff). On dream. I remember had something to do with zombies.

i had this dream a while back and i still remember it... i wrote it down cause it seemed kinda important to me... but i have no clue maybe we can figure out peoples dreams here lol that would be cool!

so basically... Traveling down the road came down to a locked and gated path.. we head in and start looking around when the people i was with get captured... im crouching thinking of a plan, so i act i dart from cover to cover until im close enough to Grab a shotgun leaning against a table, as i grabbed it me and one of the thug guards come face to face both aiming at each other... he asks why am i here boy and why are you doing this? at this point i reply I... i dont know... im no hero... but id rather die knowing i did something rather then nothing... so i challenge him to Hand to hand combat, but as soon as he lays his gun down i drop mine to discharge it but it misses him but it skins him enough to drop him. this cause a distraction for the others to escape and let the thug guards chase me.... allowing them to escape... they where firing there guns behind me because i could hear the bullets whizzing past my head, now what confused me was i was passing by all kinds of shelves full of rifles guns and ammo, the biggest armory i've ever seen, i stopped in one place to catch my breath and grab a few guns and supplies... as i glanced back i dont see any one any more... so i continue along at a steady pace i see a girl whose grabbing boxes full of things that i dont know of... but at that moment i think of the people i was with before and if they are okay and if they escaped... at that moment im lost and dont know what to do..

thats when i woke up lol ive had some crazy dreams i just dont know what this one meant lol

The funniest dream I have ever had would be one where my friend gave me an oxygen bar for my birthday and then when I was walking home Eddie Murphy tried to steal it from me but it ended up falling into a small river and then I woke up.

This is something cool that has happened to me twice, I was laying at the bottom of a really deep pool and I could breath but I was under water so everything was quiet and I was really light it was flipping awesome that was part of a dream but I cant really remember it it may have been the one below.

in Bahamas there is a water park called Atlantis and in my dream I was at Atlantis but I helped design it and I was about 30, so while I was there a massive tsunami rolled in and destroyed almost everything so I was knocked out and I woke up in piles and piles of old bricks when I looked up a guy was standing talking to any survivors saying that if he doesn't get what he wants then he will send more of these tsunami's around the world, After that all I remember was looking at the ground and seeing a couple hand grenades so I tried to throw one at him but he kicked it out of my hand, And that is just a small amount of the dream there was a whole bunch more but I gotta go to bed.

Sleep-deprived until my eyes swarmed with flying fishes and invisible pink clown? I got that one almost every Saturday :P

I often got Lucid dreams when I tried to sleep, but most of the times I only used them to burn or destroy something inside my dreamfield and completely forgot that I could use that chance for something else. My dream self is a weird one

Are there any dreams that you had long ago that you still remember vividly because of their awesomeness?

Oh yeah, I got one. Not very awesome, but I find it's hard to forget.

It's very simple. My dream self was in my house, walking around aimlessly. At first I thought it was weird, there's no one else around, but I was indifferent. Then I walked into my sister's room, there on her bed I found her, dead like a rag. Then I walked into my parents' room, they're dead too. It looked like they were sleeping, but the lack of torso gave them away. Bloody mess it was.

Then on the fridge I saw something. Can't really describe what it was, the best I can say it looked like it was a black smoke with eyes and mouths. It asked to me, "Like what you see?"

"Heh," I answered.

Then I woke up.

Silly yeah, but the memory is so damn fresh on my head

I never dream, mostly because my ways of sleeping never let my brain go to the deep sleep state.

But I had some awake dreams, mostly involving me getting shot in the head by some creatures.

And I had some hallucinations after spending 13 days without sleeping more than 2 hours per day. I was conviced that I already passed an exam when it was for tommorrow.

And for the rare times I dreamt, I didn't like it. Seemed like an useless thing to me.

• 2 months later...

Last night (or rather early this morning) I had a dream weirder than usual.

Actually two, both of them realistic-feeling but implausible.

I was in a big amphitheater with a bunch of other students, much like I used to last year (we are in smaller groups in smaller classrooms now). The teacher was giving his lecture with a Powerpoint slideshow projected onto a white screen, just as in reality.

The difference was that, one of the pictures on the slides could be changed, and so he was browsing pictures. Funny thing is, some of them were... um, NSFW. Even funnier, he kept browsing, and pictures kept appearing - sometimes scientific, sometimes romantic, sometimes erotic.

Guess I dream of a place where this sort of thing is no longer taboo? There's a small exhibition of photos about trans people in my campus, that may have played a role.

Second dream was pretty much an Amnesia map, only I was physically in the game, even though icons still appeared (ladder icon when facing a ladder etc, you get the idea). There were two floors, and throughout, I knew there was a Grunt patrolling each floor, out of range but seeking me.

The floors were connected by a ladder in one of the rooms, but when I approached to climb down, the floor tiles would shrink and I'd risk falling and getting hurt. To get around the problem, I just rushed and caught the ladder in midfall; and when I got back from my task, I similarly jumped after climbing back up.

Anyway, on the lower floor, I recall heading directly for one door among many others along the corridor, where I took something that I forgot. The servant was nearby, I somehow knew, and spotted me when I came out; but I got back to the room with the ladder and closed the door.

I don't remember what I did at the upper floor though, before or after this errand.

Uh, every once in a while, I jerk, like I fell in bed. weird huh?

Other than that, I don't really dream too much.

Also this is a fact: I don't have never had nightmares. True story. ;)

you remind me of me... alot like me.

but the wierdest dream BY FAR was when batman did some things (im not aloud to say) to me, it wiedly felt normal...

When thinking about making a thread, please use the search function beforehand~

In his defence, I must say this thread was pretty inactive. I had trouble finding it to put up my own post here, even with the Search function. Edited by Feather Spiral

*Wakes up*

Hm, what a nice morning. Time to go down stairs and play on my Xbox-

Wait, I never had an Xbox what am I talking about.

Ah this reminds me of the time that I facepalmed so hard I gave myself a bruise-

Wait, that never happened, erm....

Whatever, I'll just lay here until I...

Wait a second, am I awake or still dreaming.

What are these memories I have that didn't actually happen.

Brain,

Waht are u doin

Stahp.

I can't tell what's a dream and what's real life anymore.

Every.

Morning.

Of.

My.

Life.

• Brohoof 1

I always have dreams where I'm walking and then all of the sudden I trip. I freak out and then wake up. It does kind of give me a rush. Too bad I'm trying to fall asleep, though.

It would be awesome if you could remember your dreams... But no. :(

OK, here's a good one. I found myself on the map Bog from Call of Duty 4, and it was during a zombie outbreak. Then this random woman hands me the keys to her early 90's Chrysler minivan. I take the keys, hop in, start the van, and just start running the zombies over. The weird thing was, I was on vacation in Disney World when I had this. I haven't played Xbox in a week when I had it.

Well, there was a time when my maja and I were bumped off a flight (not uncommon) and we only had to hit the floor to fall asleep.

I was so close to sleep, but our hotel room's TV was still running.

I tried to move my hand from under my belly to the remote, but instead I just stopped breathing and none of my limbs moved.

It was strange, because I was still awake, but literally caught myself before I went asleep.

Anyhow, air flushed back into my system after I stopped breathing for a bit -- it was an exhilarating experience (I thought I was going to choke!)

Y'all should try recomposing yourselves just as you're being transported into slumber. It's a weird experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Dreamed that I was in a group, and I could've sworn one of the others was Feld0 - that is, Peter, not the alicorn or yoshi. In fact, as we went by pairs, Peter was my partner.

He shone way brighter in class - there were a "lab experiment" that consisted of preparing an aquous solution (in groups of 4, each student put a different substance, like sugar and food coloring) then an electricity problem that Feld0 was trying to solve while I struggled to remember the mathematical formula (which the teacher reminded 3 times or so, and was really short). But when it came to exploring a rocky hole/cave of sorts, I lead the way - even though Peter was giving instructions, and I reporting to him throughout the descent.

I don't know what's more unsettling; that I was being surpassed and ordered around by a teen, or that I could see it actually happen in the real world. XD

Edited by Feather Spiral
  • Brohoof 1

Yesterday I had a dream about Equestria. Not your usual Equestrians, but a group of space-faring Equestrians, which were trying to invade earth.

I have no idea why they do that, but I know they got the fanciest of setup. Their small army consist of Unicorns, Diamond Dogs, Griffons, even Changelings and a dozen of Alicorns. With them they brought not the crap-sack technology of canon Equestria, but some fancy star-trek-level toys. Hell, they even got some Orbital Weapon Platform (kinda sweet seeing them bombarding the Pentagon by dropping stuff from the low orbit)

One of the Alicorn was charging a squad of Abrams when my cellphone decided to pull a dickmove and rang.

• Brohoof 1

Hey, I just woke up this morning from a really weird dream, it was about being in an apocalypse with zombies that were all cartoon-like in appearance. Honestly I couldn't really care that much about that part of the dream because there was something much stranger about it, in my dream I had wings, I couldn't fly but if I flapped them really hard when I jumped I could lift myself just a little bit higher. I know that sounds pretty ordinary to most of you but I haven't gotten to the strange part, I could feel them, just as well as I can feel my arms when I am awake, I could move them and I could feel them move and everything just as if they were real. I can still feel them a little bit right now actually, like people do with ghost limbs if a limb gets cut off they can still feel it. But what I don't get is that I could feel something in a dream that I have never experienced in real life, my wings felt like real wings and now I miss them...

• Brohoof 1

Had another of those "adventure game" dreams. I'm not sure what the camera was - 1st-person POV or "behind-the-head" cam. From what I recall, it was a bit of both simultaneously.

I was trying to sneak up on an enemy (or sneak past, I forgot), and there was a row of rocks conveniently arranged for me to creep behind. The path then split, with another rock on the left but much further, and thick bushes on the right but on a short distance.

I guess I could've decided to go to the bushes first, then cross over to the left road to take advantage of the rock. But somehow, I felt forced to just choose, as in some RPGs based on clicking. Either way, I would've been exposed at some point.

Anyway, I walked towards the rock, and some text appeared in front of me (across my "screen") saying I had been spotted. The game gave me the option to go back to the fork and proceed differently, I woke up before I could choose.

I had this one dream that lead to the revelation of my spirit animal. 

I was taking a walk in my neighborhood, when suddenly I hear this piercing screech. It was an eagle. But it wasn't a real eagle, it was a hallucination. Suddenly, the eagle noticed me and darted towards me like a bullet. I stood there not knowing what to do. When the eagle collided with my chest, it was like bullet. I fell down hard on the grass. I slowly got up, but I had this weird feeling as if things were trying to make their way out of my body. I was actually growing wings, not just ordinary wings, eagle's wings!

That's all I remember

I did have several nightmares, which I could all remember. 

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm... Dream-wise, I can't really remember my dreams, 'cept for the really bucked up ones. But usually those dreams have some sort of meaning and I always take those cereal.

Like really cereal. Posted Image

• Brohoof 1