Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction My next two plots

jdb1984

I decided to treat you guys with the plots for what will be my next two stories (after I finish Dark Genie, of course). I spoil-tagged the plot summary for those who don't want to be spoiled, but I will not spoiler-tag the titles.

My Little Dragons

After a spell goes wrong, Twilight and Spike find themselves in an alternate universe, where all the ponies are now dragons, and the other Spike is now a pony. The two Twilights work together to find a solution, but Spike may not want to leave.

Currently Untitled

Twilight finds that Trixie is back in town, but she's now poor, hungry, and homeless. Not only that, she blames Twilight for starting the spiral that led to her current living situation. After some convincing, she finally agrees to spend one night at the Library. Can Twilight smooth things over between them?

Tell me what you think of them, but remember to try and keep spoilers hidden.

My Little Dragons has very large and wide reaching implications which might cause plot holes or other narrative inconviences, unless you have a very clever way imagined of distracting the audience from that or explaining it somehow.

For example, in the fan-fiction The 63rd Rune, Twilight casts a spell that [essentially accidentally] changes the time continuum so that the Mane six plus Spike "had always been" colts instead of fillies (Spike becomes female) but only within a certain radius (the effect only has implication to in and around Ponyville, thereby Celestia had not become male.

Approachable but would need some good ideas to get it to fly.

The other idea would demand a great deal of tact and emotional complex or character development in order for it to work. Case study, Watch Where You Sleep where its only three characters in essentially one room for a whole episode.

Edited by Blue

For MLD, the dragon world is essentially the same, with some differences mostly stemming from the fact that they're dragons. For example, instead of cutie marks, they have cutie wings (Their wings grow in and get their mark when they mature and find out their role in life). Also, a dragon's greed allowing him/her to grow to a monstrous size is actually a rare occurrence, and the two sides pretty much keep to themselves.

As for the Trixie one:

I don't have plans for Trixie to be totally redeemed, but Twilight's kindness can help. And she does allow herself to put aside her usual attitude for a moment to thank Twilight before she leaves to rediscover herself.