Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scenario: You walk in on your friend clopping. What do you do?

flutterbreeze

To be frank, I probably would laugh for twenty minutes straight.

Twenty minutes of non-stop, gut-wrenching, heart-pounding, lung-imploding hearty laughter that would rattle the timbers of every house in a five block radius.

Then I would stop, wipe the tears from my watery eyes, point at their junk, and ask:

"So, what's up?"

I know, I know, I'm a comedy genius. You can stop your applause.

Seriously though, I would really laugh at that. I tend to laugh at unbelievable things that I see, and lemme tell ya, running into one of my friends jacking it to ponies would cause a waterfall of laughter. I actually have a friend who doesn't like the show or Bronies, and I cannot stop imagining walking in on him whacking off to ponies. I guess after I'm done laughing and he's done zipping up and trying to recover his lost pride, I'd be real with him and be all like:

"Dude, I have to say, of all the things to pleasure one-self to... you have made the right choice!"

And then I'd brohoof him. With proper hand protection, of course. And then we'd talk about the show, and eventually I'd convince him that next time he should really choose Dash instead of Snowflake when he's clopping.

• Brohoof 4

I'd join in on it! Haha, jk.

I'd do what I'd do if I walked in on a friend masturbating to normal stuff. Turn tail and run away!

Seriously, I don't wanna talk to someone about it, if I walk in on them. I'll pretend it never happened.

• Brohoof 1

Depends on how comfortable they are with me giving them some help.  :lol:  I don't think clop is something worth worrying about, everyone likes their own things.

• Brohoof 1

Here we go

Me: WHAT?? How you get in here!

Friend: The door.

Me: You're clopping?!?

Friend: Ummm

Me: BEST BRONY FREINDS FOREVER, by the way.... I don't clop

Friend: Yay?

Little made up :P

If he picked fun of my ponies? 

"Haha, yeah. Got ya. See ya in 5 minutes"

Then just let him finish, and not think of it afterwards should I poison my innocent mind. 

I would do what I do best. I'd walk up to him. And I'd say.

RAAAAAAAINBOOOOOOOOOOW DAAAAAAAAASHHHHHH IS BEEEEEEEEEST POOOOOOOOOOONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

And then, assuming that I know he's clopping because he has pics of poni in a computer near him, I'd close all poni pics and open Braeburn and Rainbow Dash pics. Braeburn if he's gay, and Rainbow Dash because Rainbow Dash.

Then I'd leave the room and change my cellphone's wallpaper to something Silva Hound related.

Then I'd dress up as Mutton Bash. I'd go back to my friend. And then this (WARNING: NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR FOR SMALL CHILDREN OR INNOCENT BRAINS)

grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

Pretty much how things will hopefully turn out. Whoever this friend is, what he/she likes to get off to is none of my business

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 2

>gets into thread.

>mfw

tumblr_mkytninIcM1rfm892o3_250.gif

>reads a bit more.

>mfw 'I was bored and came up with this.'

Tumblr_lv4ue0wijW1qg78udo1_500.gif

I don't even think of this type of stuff when I'm bored.

As for your answer, I'd just walk back out and leave them be.

I suppose I would explain to them that I don't care and whatever they like is none of my business.

But still, like,

>mfw this whole thread

tumblr_mpdag8zZd11s46qqzo1_500.gif

Edited by The Paris Swing Box

I'd honestly find it hilarious, the only friends I can even imagine ever clopping I'm comfortable enough with not to be too bothered by it (I'm not bothered about cloppers anyway. )

I'd giggle, shake my head and walk out to leave them to their own devices. I'd bring it up later, tease them a bit for a sudden change in heart and then talk about ponies and stuff. That's it I guess, not too big a deal.

• 8 years later...
  • 7 months later...