Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

which is the best search engine ?

lewischristo32

(edited)

Google!!! There is seriously no reason to use Yahoo, Bing, etc. They aren't as good and the never will be.

(Edited because I realized this was a thread about browsers and not operating systems).

Edited by Harkins

Duck Duck Go is my search engine of choice. It has quite a few helpful features like password generation, it doesn't track you and it seems to be better for the type of stuff I search for. I also like the !bang syntax, it comes quite useful when you want to search other sites for something.

Why Google Chrome?

1-Fast

2-Rarely crashes

2-I can have MLP themes in the background what more do I need from a browser?

i love google chrome cos of its user interface it awesome so seamless when searching  and just everything you need from a browser 

We're talking about Search Engines in this thread guys, not Internet Browsers.

Plus, awesome people knows that Firefox is better anyways

Doesn't matter to me which search engine is better; I'm used to using Google and there's no chance of me changing to another one, since I have no problem sifting through any irrelevant results. Trimming 45 seconds off of my search time is not enough incentive to switch to another search engine. Plus, Chrome and Google Doodles.

I use Google Chrome and for the longest time I am really satisfied with it. Just like odinforced said a long time ago you can add MLP themed styles to chrome and it is really fast to search up stuff with google and etc. Personally I don't really care what search engine it is but I am most comfortable with google :3

Search engine huh?...Google for the win :D.Everypony knows that Google is your friend :).And sometimes Yahoo or Bing isn't bad...but just in case of emergency.

And even if it's off-topic,for browser Google Chrome or Opera.

I've used Google all my life. So I don't see why I would really change.

Always wanted to try Bing though, because I never did.

Not Yahoo though. Never liked that one.

GOOGLE IS NUMBER ONE BABY!!! See what I did there? I used all the Google colors, in order based on their logo. Pretty neat huh! But seriously I have used Google since I started using the internet, and I haven't stopped. I mean it even has its own freaking Web Browser, this search engine is AWESOME!!

Google. 

It offers many services, (a social network, an email system, and connections with Youtube) quick and relevant results from searches, its own fast browser....it's just the most preferred.

Why Google Chrome?

1-Fast

2-Rarely crashes

2-I can have MLP themes in the background what more do I need from a browser?

don't forget ponify, can't forget it will auto correct that silly hooman language for us :)

Only downside is the massive amount of government spy contracts they have (NOT news, this was known and publicly so since they signed them... they actually did NOT do it in secret.)

Google for the win!

I have tried Bing (not the Bing vs. Google page though they could rig it) and I disliked it sooo much.. I don't get how they messed up even more than Google's new Images clicky thing..

Chrome is just amazing. I love it.

• 1 year later...

Google Crome obviously. One of the fastest search engines out there. I mainly use it at school because I don't have it installed on my computer at home. I need to install it someday.

• Brohoof 1

Google:

It’s simple, free, no stupid ads and it connects to stuff like my YouTube and Gmail etc.

I also really like Google Chrome over Firefox or I.E.

Plus, unlike Bing or Yahoo Google is my friend

I don't really think their is a "best" search engine out there, but I do prefer Google Chrome. I have tried Firefox which actually worked well until I saw chrome worked better. Opera and Safari just didn't work at all for me. 

Google of course! Bing and Yahoo! don't even come close. I've made a habit of changing the default search engine Google when I'm using a computer at my college's lab.

• 6 years later...

I use Bing and Google, they work well in my opinion. Not sure if they are the best though.

p.s. - please don't confuse search engines (Google, Bing, etc.) with web browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.), it bothers me when that happens

• Brohoof 1

Google definitely works the best, but I default to Bing most of the time. Microsoft essentially pays you to use their search engine, so why not? If you're getting shitty search results you can always hop over to Google for whatever you're researching, then hop back when you're done.