Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Elements of Disharmony? (Possible Spoilers)

MallaJong1

We've seen the spoiler images of Trixie wearing an ominous-looking necklace seemingly derivative of necklaces given to the Elements of Disharmony. Now, I am extremely excited to see Trixie come back (especially as an antagonist, because I personally love rooting for the antagonists), but now it's time for speculation.

I assume she is part of the Elements of Disharmony - a group serving as the antagonistic counterpart for the Elements of Harmony. I'd assume Trixe would represent the Disharmony Element of Magic - serving as Twilight Sparkle's foil.

Now comes the question: Who else represents an Elements of Disharmony?

Trixie could also represent the Disharmony Element of Honesty (she is a liar, after all.)

Do the Diamond Dogs represent the Disharmony Element of Generosity?

Who would be Rainbow Dash's counterpart? Gilda perhaps?

Pinkie Pie's counterpart?

Applejack's counterpart?

Fluttershy's counterpart can be a dragon? (perhaps from Spike's little journey?)

So WHO ARE THE ELEMENTS OF DISHARMONY?

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

It's quite crazy to think that there could possibly be elements of disharmony out there that we've already met. I honestly have no idea who the others would be, we can only wait and see who they are.

I doubt they'd be nonponies. Ponies are more fun. I'm hoping that they are ponies from the background that got corrupted. Then 5 background ponies would get to be in the spotlight. That'd be cool, right?

I doubt they'd be nonponies. Ponies are more fun. I'm hoping that they are ponies from the background that got corrupted. Then 5 background ponies would get to be in the spotlight. That'd be cool, right?

Just ponies? Hmmm... But then wouldn't these ponies just be coming out of nowhere? This official Hasbro picture actually places Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon in the chaos category.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Ok, new idea then. It should be Trixie, a Shadowbolt, a Changeling, Diamond Tiara, Flim or Flam, and finally one of those male Pegasi from Cloudsdale.

Ive read a fic named Discordant (great story btw) and i think Trixie would resemble the element of Loneliness (opposite of magic) the best

I dunno about the others maybe Spike for the element of Greed since its in his nature (and for a little plot twisting)

Edited by Cosmic_Dashie
  • Brohoof 1

I don't even think they should be different characters like Trixe, Gilda, etc. I think it would be better if the "Elements of Discord/Disharmony" were doppelgangers like Metal Sonic or Venom or even the Rowdy Ruff Boys [which happen to be from another show Learn Faust worked on] I could easily see Discord or even a new villain all together creating doppelgangers of the mane six.

EDIT: Ok I found a picture that that kinda shows what I'm talking about.

Posted Image

Ok, new idea then. It should be Trixie, a Shadowbolt, a Changeling, Diamond Tiara, Flim or Flam, and finally one of those male Pegasi from Cloudsdale.

Remember the Shadowbolts were just illusions Nightmare Moon crated to trick Rainbow Dash into abandoning her friends. Plus most of those characters aren't even evil there just assholes. Edited by Ponymon Trainer Red

Yet again, my head canon:

Trixie returns with a larger amount of skill in magic, which may be influenced by the magical necklace item. She releases Discord. Discord convinces her to join him. Trixie, being the opposite of Twilight, leads a physically manifested Elements of Disharmony for the remaining five ponies that Discord produces from scratch. Being separate, Discord is able to pour his magic into them, making them several times more powerful than before. The team runs a muck through Ponyville; ergo the devastation leaked images we saw.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 7

I don't really know why, but I find it hard to believe this. Judging by the leaked screenshot's of Carousel Boutique and Sweet Apple Acres being completely barron, I think Trixie's necklace just makes her more powerful, and possibly controls her? I don't know, just that "Elements of Disharmony" doesn't sound right to me, and all the villans teaming up together....

Trixie returns with a larger amount of skill in magic, which may be influenced by the magical necklace item. She releases Discord. Discord convinces her to join him. Trixie, being the opposite of Twilight, leads a physically manifested Elements of Disharmony for the remaining five ponies that Discord produces from scratch. Being separate, Discord is able to pour his magic into them, making them several times more powerful than before. The team runs a muck through Ponyville; ergo the devastation leaked images we saw.

This would be so extremely interesting as a plot device. It seems to me like official news. Hahah. Well done.

• Brohoof 3

I already thought of this, so I'm going to clear up a few things. First of all, they would be called the Elements of Chaos and it would most likely be Discord's doing (either him or The Smooze :o ).

The opposites of each Element of Harmony would probably be:

Loyalty--Apathy

Kindness--Disregard

Honesty--Deceit

Laughter--Despair

Generosity--Greed

Magic--Science?

So...I guess Chaos is Science? Yeah, that sounds about right. Nah, if they had a sixth element, it would probably be Divination.

The Elements of Chaos

Loyalty--Betrayal

Kindness--Cruelty

Honesty--Politics

Laughter--Sorrow

Generosity--Greed

Magic--(well, considering Friendship IS Magic) Animosity

I think Trixie will return with an enemy who will most likely make the elements of Disharmony, the necklace looks a lot like the Mane 6's and considering she's a fraud when it came to magic, and from the looks of it didn't have any friends, she'll probably be Twilight's chaotic counter-part xD

Edited by Pinkazoid

Hard to say if their would be 5 elements of disharmony. I mean u could pick anything for those elements to, but the hard part would be to find 4 other to represent the elements. Not all of the 6 have rivals in their area. So it would be hard to come up with.

Maybe Trixies can unlock a great evil or make her self stronger, maybe she can corrupt others. It could be anything, but for now all we can do is wait.

Hmmm... u guys are all making it seem like Trixie is going to be pure evil. *shakes head* in my eyes that doesn't seem like the case. I don't think she creates the elements of disharmony but i think discord does. Or maybe he finds them? =/

Yes, i believe There are gonna be 5 others who weild the elemnts of disharmony too. And Trixie decides to be one of them. But the only reason i think she agrees is for revenge against Twilight. Mainly for the power. I guess she things if she has an elemnt she will be more powerful. And that would be the only point of her being in the group.

Unless fate chooses her to be one of 'em. Like how it choose the mane six. If tahts the case it still doesn't matter. Shes only gonna be focused on her revenge on twilight. I don't think shes gonna do anything drastically evil. Or at least do any willingly. I don't think shes evil. Just a pony who full of arrogance, envy, and hate and only wishes to be more powerful and beat Twilight.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm... u guys are all making it seem like Trixie is going to be pure evil.

What do you mean "going to be". She's already pure evil, and every single one of us knows this is a fact.

I'd assume Trixe would represent the Disharmony Element of Magic - serving as Twilight Sparkle's foil.

Trixie could also represent the Disharmony Element of Honesty (she is a liar, after all.)

I really do hope that Hasbro doesn't do an elements of disharmony thing. First, there just aren't enough villains to be good fits (then again, the elements of harmony are often far from perfect. Cue the element of generosity's "MINE!" bouquet grab.)

Second, I doubt that Trixie will be the element of magic. Magic also couldn't be one of the elements of disharmony to begin with, as the subtitle of the show is "Friendship is Magic". They couldn't make it "Both Friendship and Evil and Magic". In addition, magic is what unites the elements of harmony, and is perhaps superior in a way. For this reason Twilight wears a tiara while the other main characters wear necklaces. If Trixie were the disharmonious element of magic, wouldn't she be wearing a tiara as well? And I would expect that her cutie mark would appear on the piece of jewelry, as is the case with the elements of harmony.

And finally, I hope oh so desperately that Hasbro does not make Trixie the "element of dishonesty". We've had one episode with Trixie, that's it. In that episode she, as part of a stage performance, recounted a false tale about her life to entertain the audience. And for that she is the living incarnation of dishonesty? Applejack has lied far more (I direct you to "Party of One") and is somehow the element of honesty. Certainly the writers will think their plots through better than that...I hope.

I think that the necklace Trixie is wearing simply must be something else. I could have sworn that I've seen that alicorn symbol before in regards to season three, and I'm not talking about the supposed villain image discovered on a Hasbro website. I THINK that it had something to do with the crystal empire. Someone post here if you find it on something else.

What do you mean "going to be". She's already pure evil, and every single one of us knows this is a fact.

I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm...right?

Edited by Starswirl the Trixied

No, I believe many are of the mindset that Trixie is not pure evil, because it is painfully apparent that she is not. My video explains it, and there is already a thread called "Trixie is not evil!" I started just to address this misconception.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Because this idea is too awesome not to happen and I doubt the show will ever use it, I'm making it into a fanfic.

Foil of Honesty: Deception (Queen Chrysalis)

Foil of Laughter: Fear (The Shadow*)

Foil of Kindness: Cruelty (Discord)

Foil of Loyalty: Betrayal (Nightmare Moon)

Foil of Generosity: Greed**

Foil of Magic: Power**

*Yes, he's an OC villain, but IMO a pretty dang badA one. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/the-shadow-r1625

**These ARE characters from the show, but I don't want to give them away because spoilers.

The name of the fic will be "The Elements of Disharmony: Necessary Corruption".

• 1 month later...

Dat Sonic reference

Anyways, You can't just really say that Trixe is Twi's counter and the element of Dishonesty. It has to be one or the other.

Other than that, it would be a great idea for a fourth season, or maybe third season episode.

If there are Elements of Disharmony and some ponies (Or non ponies) to be the Mane 6s opposites that would be awesome!!! I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Edited by RainbowDashRulez