Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is wrong with you?

Coolius rpi

m dyslexic, meaning I have problems with reading , my processing speed and spelling/grammar (I think that makes me the bane of the internet :P ).

Specifically my worst areas of slow processing and reading, so its takes me a long time to read and take in information.

In this topic we will post what is wrong with us. I have OCD, Tourrettes, Scoliosis, Avoidant Personality Disorder, and severe autism. DO you have anything wrong with your body or mind? :mellow:

I also have tourette syndrome, along with asthma , Partial OCD, ADHD, ODD... and many more issues that just don't come to mind right now

Well, I have ADD, I'm kind of socially awkward and I suck at math... that's just a few things of many I can think of atm... :(

Edited by Mcayon

Interesting to see how many of us have some sort of disorder, I personally don't have any mentel illness, but I tend to get emotionally attached way too often, and I care about things too much.

Why does everyone instantly assume that something is wrong with me :huh:

Well, I have;

Brief psychotic disorder

Caffeine-related disorder

Bibliomania

Selective mutism

Bulimia nervosa

Conduct disorder

Gender identity disorder

Personality disorder

Neuroleptic-related disorder

Stuttering

Intermittent explosive disorder

EDNOS

Impulse control disorder

Parasomnia

Malingering

Clinical depression

Dysthymia

Yes, that was a joke.

I have no particular talents, no skills, generally clumsy, awkward, and downright lazy. I have no life dreams, career dreams, or any ambition to push myself towards a future career. I am poor and cannot afford college without economically crippling myself. And I don't like the military.

This all leads me towards a no future type scenario where I'll die as a homeless man on the streets or something.

I'm also a bit of a pessimist, if you didn't catch that.

• Brohoof 1

I am very introverted and quiet. When I go out, I don't really talk to anyone and just sort of stick to the wall or the bar. It tends to put people off. I am also very stubborn and have a bad tendency to take things that happen too personally.

• Brohoof 1

I do have problems, but none as serious as a lot of people in this thread. It really makes me wonder how common aspergers, ocd, etc. is.

Anyways, I am kind of not social. I stay on the computer most of the time. I also don't really know what I want to do.

Thank you for asking!!

Personally, I wouldn't tag these things with "What is wrong with you?", but I'd say that these things are just slight disabilities, nothing more.

Well, on my side of things, the only problem I have is being diagnosed with attention deficiency disorder.

The only problems it causes are the fact that I can't study as well as somepony else, and that I get this 'blank' in my mind every now and then.

Further on, it's been proven that people (adults or kids) who have ADD/ADHD are usually smarter than your average Joe, no offence to those here reading.

Then there's the chance that my future wife can bare a baby with downs-syndrome. My younger sister's sub-class of downs-syndrome is the one that runs in the family

But then again, downs-syndrome children are the most darling angels you can find!!

Thanks for your time!!!!

(due to immoral nature and scathing of people on the internet, I won't post a picture of a downs-syndrome child)

I have a generalized anxiety disorder that makes me a bit OCD at times. It makes me fret small things and fear big change in routine. It used to make me lose my temper all the time on people but I got that under control completely over the past few years.

I have:

-insomnia

-sadomasochism

-SEVERE atychiphobia or kakorrhaphiophobia (seriously bad. I have panic attacks about it quite often)

I haven't been diagnosed with ADD but sometime's I'm almost positive I have it. Ever since I was little, my teachers having been telling my parents to get me checked for it. I don't know, really. I don't know if this also counts as a "dysfunction" but I'm exposed to tuberculosis, which can be good, because although I carry it, I can't give It to anyone, and I'm not affected by it, but every five years I have to be put on medication for a year. But that's it, nothing big.

Ok here is my problem: I can't hold my sarcasm inside, so if somebody speaks to me which I don't know(only works for males) he gets out of there with tears in the eyes.

But then, I forget I am ruthless and when talking to any female, my hearts melts.... Somehow.

I have Tourrettes

Haha sorry but I can't stop thinking about this video when you say that

Anyways, um the only thing thats wrong with me is that I am super allergic to apples, I can't even touch them. So I don't know what apples tastes like :<

I have:

-insomnia

-sadomasochism

-SEVERE atychiphobia or kakorrhaphiophobia (seriously bad. I have panic attacks about it quite often)

sadomasochism? MARRY ME! but seriously, sadomasochism isnt a problem, and its nothing to be ashamerd of, I personally like it when women dominate and hurt me. Its hard to find a woman who will offer to tie you to a chair and whip you in this pc town.
  • Brohoof 1

sadomasochism? MARRY ME! but seriously, sadomasochism isnt a problem, and its nothing to be ashamerd of, I personally like it when women dominate and hurt me. Its hard to find a woman who will offer to tie you to a chair and whip you in this pc town.

Well not in a sexual way, since I'm a little young for that yet :PI just really like the feeling of pain :P

I tend to procrastinate. I have difficulty choosing the right words to express myself in speech, especially when given a statement rather than a question, and as a result I tend to speak either slowly and deliberately, or full of stammers and ums. I attribute this to having a wide vocabulary and often trying to force myself to speak more plainly rather than with the eloquence I attempt in the written word. I have ADD but I take meds for it.

I wasnt expecting this turn-out! I love it whne my threads get tones of replies! Since thsi got so many replies, I will elaborate more on my certain problems: I am very paranoid on many things. I think that something is always going to happen terribly bad. I used to think that it had to do something eith my OCD. Like, if I didnt rearrange the bookshelf many times in a certain pattern, the house would burn down. Thats what I used to think. Avoidant personality disorder means that you take things too personally, and you sometimes take things as insults. Basically, you're Fluttershy. When I say I have autism, I dont mean I have assperpergs, I have regular autism. not aspergers, just autism. I dont have as severe tourettes as I used to. ALso, I have anxiety disorder, and I hate being around groups of people. Lastly, I cant stand loud noises! I just hate loud sound!

• Brohoof 1

i have a míld case of Autism, which makes me socially awkward, sticking to myself, and having heightened attributes in a number of things as well as being hampered in several other things (i'm quite physically weak and slender, and i have horrible coordination techniques, which makes me unable to catch things thrown at me almost all the time. OTOH, i'm quite mentally aware of things, and i work extremely well with writing things and editing things in Audacity, among other things).

i also have a severe case of social anxiety, which has affected my life for as long as i can remember it has done. i don't know if it's related to my autism, but what it does is making me nervous and afraid of doing things in certain situations, or if something suddenly pops up to me that i have to handle. it could be compared as if you have to barge through a 3 meter tall brick-wall covered in barbed wire everytime you have to do this and that. painful to experience, in other words. sometimes it even leaks onto the internet and i get afraid to respond to conversations i am uncomfortable with. trying to get help with this issue, hopefully it'll come soon.

I wasnt expecting this turn-out! I love it whne my threads get tones of replies! Since thsi got so many replies, I will elaborate more on my certain problems: I am very paranoid on many things. I think that something is always going to happen terribly bad. I used to think that it had to do something eith my OCD. Like, if I didnt rearrange the bookshelf many times in a certain pattern, the house would burn down. Thats what I used to think. Avoidant personality disorder means that you take things too personally, and you sometimes take things as insults. Basically, you're Fluttershy. When I say I have autism, I dont mean I have assperpergs, I have regular autism. not aspergers, just autism. I dont have as severe tourettes as I used to. ALso, I have anxiety disorder, and I hate being around groups of people. Lastly, I cant stand loud noises! I just hate loud sound!

I'm like that without the OCD, toorettes, and autism. I hate loud noises (like, someone drives by blasting rap I just want to kill them. not literally kill, more like take a knife to their bass system). I take a lot of shit personally, as well. I'm addicted to saying "sorry," even if it's just a super minor criticism.

I'm like that without the OCD, toorettes, and autism. I hate loud noises (like, someone drives by blasting rap I just want to kill them. not literally kill, more like take a knife to their bass system). I take a lot of shit personally, as well. I'm addicted to saying "sorry," even if it's just a super minor criticism.

Hey, I say sorry too much, too! something that could be considered as minor criticism or a simple tease I could take very seriously. Have you ever been to a psycologist? I have. DIdnt do much good at all, though.

I have Aspurgurs Syndrome, OCD, ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Obesity, Internet addiction, and I read Clopfics. I Win.

I win?! You dont win anything! Many bronies are depressed, and reading clopfics isnt a good thing! It isnt a bad thing either, but saying that 'you win' is implying that you did something good. And you havent.