Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is wrong with you?

Coolius rpi

Woah buddy, where to begin with my flaws?

I am:

• Extremely depressive and annoying in situations that do not call for it.
  • I am easily offended.
  • I am a real hothead.
  • I argue without reason a lot.
  • I go into arguments expecting a civil fight, but it ALWAYS turns into hell.
  • I can be a real dickhead to people I don't like.
  • I have a condition that makes me very sexual.
  • I tend to think HORRIBLE things about myself.
  • I regret so many things that I have done to people on this forum.
  • I never forget arguments.
  • I hate myself sometimes.
  • My heart hurts whenever I find out someone doesn't like me.
  • I want to be accepted by everyone.
Shit, I am one fucked up kid xD Edited by Incognito

I used to be full of myself, but im not anymore. Now im perfect :)

I have a torn ligament in my left knee, a scar over my left eyebrow and on my back. I get depressed often, im antisocial (not shy, i just prefer being alone), i have ocassional suicidal thoughts, and im slightly sexually confused (i might be bi, still trying to figure this out)

i, like a couple others, dont like to try new things, especially when it involved heights (went reclining in Alaska a couple weeks ago, it was so freaky)

I have Asperger's Syndrome, which isn't too much of a problem, it helps me succeed in school, yet people look at it as a mental disorder (it is a spectrum of Autism)

I am near sighted though, which explains why I have glasses.

Hey, I say sorry too much, too! something that could be considered as minor criticism or a simple tease I could take very seriously. Have you ever been to a psycologist? I have. DIdnt do much good at all, though. /

Haven't been to a psychologist, but I did have a therapist for my anger issues a few years back.

My eye sight is horrid. Without my contacts, I can't see squat.

I start a lot of projects, but don't usually finish them unless there's some kind of outside motive to finishing (ie getting paid, getting a good grade, any other kind of foreseeable reward).

I have a lot of patience, but on a bad day or when it gets tested far too much, I spill over my anger and just let it go. I end up saying/doing things I regret later. This doesn't happen very often at all, especially since it gets me a LOT to get angry, but yeah.

I don't have any mental health problems or anything.

not shy, i just prefer being alone

That's called being an introvert. We as people need to be with people sometimes, but introverts get completely drained if they have to spend too much time with people.

We live in a world where extraversion is the ideal life, and anyone who isn't like that needs to change. It's not true. We do need to be with good people, but we don't need to be with them constantly in order to live a fulfilling life or to get anything done.

• Brohoof 3

I have Asperger's Syndrome, which isn't too much of a problem, it helps me succeed in school, yet people look at it as a mental disorder (it is a spectrum of Autism)

uhh, Aspergers IS a mental disorder. classified as a autistic spectrum disorder, yes, which is a pervasive development disorder, which is very much a disorder that's psychological or mental. mental disorder doesn't equal freak, which it seems that the people you are referring to sees it as.

anyway, i'm also near-sighted, i forgot to tell. i can see less than 50-60% of what a human is supposed to see. i'm not a complete mole without my glasses, though, but i'm unable to read the computer screen without glasses, for example.

-Depressive at times

-Easily offended

-Socially Awkward

-Take everything to heart

-Thoughts about self harm

-One moment I feel as if I can do anything and the next I feel as if I'm absolutely worthless

-Socially Awkward

-Somewhat of an introvert

- I simply REFUSE to get help when I'm faced wit ha challenge no matter how slim my success rate may be..

-I over analyze EVERYTHING and almost always come up with something negative..

-AND I find myself waay too attached to fictional characters and I fear it may becoming a problem

-Headstrong

-Competitive

Edited by OdinForced

Well, honestly, I don't like how the question is phrased. Anyway...

What are some problems with me?

• I'm a bit overweight. Not too bad, but I would prefer if I got more chances for exercise.
  • Acne issues. Self-explanatory.
  • I don't like my voice. It sounds very mundane if not outright unintelligible. Though it used to be much worse. I've had some improvements over the past few years.
  • I'm too shy and quiet. Anyone who met me at Bronycon knows what I mean.
  • I'm bad at continuing conversation.
  • I don't like the idea of being around people. At the same time I don't like total seclusion.

That's all I can think of right now. The reason I don't like the wording of the question is because, to me, it makes it sound like everyone answering the question is bitching and whining. :P

• Brohoof 1

That's called being an introvert. We as people need to be with people sometimes, but introverts get completely drained if they have to spend too much time with people.

That makes sense, but i think you are wrong about me.

I spend very little time with other people, and avoid it as much as i can. For the past 3 months, since its summer and theres no school, the only contact i have with other people is half an hour during lunch with my family. I spend the rest of my day in my room, sitting infront of a pc. I've been like this for as long as i remember, so getting drained because i spent too much time with others doesnt make much sense. Then again, im not a pshychologist.

I am mildly obsessive-compulsive, I have really bad depressive bouts followed by short manic bursts. I eat to make myself feel better. I have carpal tunnel syndrome. I've got a really high stress level. I have mood swings. I've got a tendency to over-analyze and over-think simple situations. And I have no life outside of my family.

I have a very rare and special disorder...

AJAWINTRTOP

Allow me to translate.

Always

Joking

About

When

It's

Not

The

Right

Time

Or

Place

Take now for instance. This most likely isn't the time to be joking about diseases and the sort. But you know... It's cool. I think.

Some people think I have a mental disorder (such as ADHD. I didn't say disability.), and in all seriousness, I don't. I really just think it's fun to act all random and not make any sense. Like Pinkie Pie, for example. A rather good example, I should say. I act almost exactly like her, just in the real world. I'm like the real world Pinkie Pie. But, it's all an act, like I said.

(And if you didn't notice before, I was completely kidding about the first disorder. It isn't real. Although, it should be. Because, I think I have it.)

I'm a bit OCD. It crops up in only certain things. When I vacuum, I MUST do it in the same pattern and room order every time! I have VERY bad vision. I actually have no memories of NOT wearing glasses. My eyes are so wonky that my eye doctor told me I have to have separate reading and regular glasses. I'd never make the adjustment to Varilux lenses. I'm very fair skinned, and my eye doctor told me that the retinas of my eyes are those of an Albino. He told me that I should always wear tinted lenses.Worst of all, I suffer from something called Dyscalculia, At it's basic, that's Dyslexia with numbers. Even simple arithmetic is an ordeal for me. I'm 33, and at times I'm forced to count on my fingers. Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Well if we are talking medically wrong then I'm a type 1 diabetic and supposedly have ADD which I had meds shoved down my throat for many a years. A 12 year old is having trouble paying attention to boring shit is school? Must be a mental disorder :D Those kinds of meds do more damage than good.

My apathy and cold uncaring nature, can't help it if that's just the way I am. Now I see why people thought I'd go rampage on them but at the same time, I just don't have it in me to hate or hurt.

well...

I'm A.D.D

OCD

I have typhosis ( it is scoliosis but forwards and backwards not side to side.)

knees that aren't attached properly

vision is 380+/20

colorblind

partially def

a short leg

depression

zero social skills.

but other than that... nothing.... ;)

Edited by Rainbow Dashey

Just wondering.. Are the're any bronies out there who have absolutely nothing "wrong with them?" Sometimes I feel as though i'm the only one out there... :( (Btw, I don't count ADD or ADHD as anything "wrong with you." as it is merely an attention problem)

Please tell me there are.. I hate the steriotype "the bulk of bronies have autism or aspergers."

[[Oh no! 10 minutes and no response! I'm starting to lose my faith in the community.. Please!]]

Edited by John