Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is wrong with you?

Coolius rpi

ofcourse and im glad even if you try younare still ten times stronger than these simple minded fools. None of us have anything wrongbwith us we just got given a bad hand thats all. Its how we manage that counts. Head up always.

And just as I do I always think on the positive side (unless it's pushed way to far) and some people just wanna be tough because they can.... 

• Brohoof 1

I drink too much. I have bipolar disorder but I have learned how to control it better over the years. Well maybe not as much as I would like to seeing as how I drink a lot. That is about it though.

ofcourse and im glad even if you try younare still ten times stronger than these simple minded fools. None of us have anything wrongbwith us we just got given a bad hand thats all. Its how we manage that counts. Head up always.

Which is why I had no problem sharing one of my darker side issues that has been a strength to me for well over ten years now...through our trials and tribulations, we are empowered with the ability to help others stand tall to draw strength and will, during their dark times...Cheers!

• Brohoof 1

Which is why I had no problem sharing one of my darker side issues that has been a strength to me for well over ten years now...through our trials and tribulations, we are empowered with the ability to help others stand tall to draw strength and will, during their dark times...Cheers!

It is right that even our darker sides are a good thing so long as we harm nobody but we need control and that can be a issue sometimes. I admire your honesty aswell. We all have both dark and bright sides but its keeping balance. Ill say this and it will be cheesy but dont let the dark side take you. :-)

Edited by chaos rains
  • Brohoof 1

What's wrong with me? A few things, I suppose.

Medical

• Narcolepsy
  • Cataplexy
  • Trichotillomania
  • Social Anxiety
  • I could lose some weight. 

Personality

• I'm a tad awkward. 
  • I speak my mind too much. (I don't hold back.)
  • I can be a bit of a jerk sometimes.
Edited by Mikami

Well, I have asthma... it stinks sure but I have it well controlled. I also have minor sinus troubles and some ambiguous minor allergies... :wacko:

Mentally, I don't believe I have anything wrong with me, was never told so anyway. I can be a bit irritable and bitter irl though, and tend to be rather shy. I'm also terribly unlucky atm, woot. :maud:

I have ADHD and sometimes I will act very impulsively due to this.  I was diagnosed it about 2 years ago, and have been taking medicine for it ever since.  It does help, but every now and again I'm hyper and impulsive, and that leads to me sometimes making stupid decisions without thinking about it first.  I might say something I soon regret, or DO something stupid that I soon regret.  I try not to let this get the best of me, but sometimes my ridiculous outbursts lead to being stared at by others with looks that say "you're an idiot" and I just can't help it.  I'm really a pretty smart guy, but it can be hard to show that to others when I'm saying or doing immature things... *sigh*

I like how this topic makes it clear that absolutely nobody is perfect, and the only people we have to idolize are ourselves in honor of our own potential and the discipline that propels it forever onward. That is excellent.

My most striking disability is indeed a rather disabling speech impediment. There are times when I text faster than I can speak. I am dreadfully fearful of phones, though not so much for me, but for making people wait, which I am absolutely loathe to do. I view this as the ability to impart the gift of tolerance-practice upon others though, so I'm okay with this.

I have a fog of the mind. I have absolutely no idea what it is. I've had it since 2010. I feel dizzy but without actually feeling dizzy, which shouldn't make any sense to read whatsoever, and I wouldn't blame you one bit for it. If anyone here knows of the Let's Player Raocow, I speak in a manner reminiscent of him. Mexico. It amuses countless people, but disables my ability to be "on the same page" with everyone else. Instead of seeing one person's innate objective, I see the vast array of possibilities that may arise with any particular action. I would get yelled at for not doing the most obvious next steo in an operation, and I would look on with bewilderment why they aren't focusing on a step that would save them thirteen steps later.

It's a very strange fog indeed.

Also I am naked under my clothes. ... *checks* ... yes. Yes I am. How horrible that must be for all of you. Or half of you who aren't straight. I don't care.

Edited by SkyDream
  • Brohoof 2

I get a lot of anxiety in social situations. It makes even the simplest things a challenge sometimes. I bought shoes for myself for the first time not too long ago. That is, without my parents there. I freaked out a little bit because I couldn't just grab a box of shoes and buy it. I had to look at the displays and get one of the store workers to get the box from the back of the store. I have wider than average feet, so I kept having to send him back to try new ones. He kept trying to make conversation about shoes the whole time. I sweat when I get nervous, so by this time I'm practically drenched, which makes me even more nervous. I stopped caring about that they looked like and just bought the first pair that fit. And that, my friends, is how I barely managed to buy my own shoes.

Making friends is hard. I can't hold a conversation with somebody to save my life, even if I'm interested in the subject (which can be rare). Thankfully, I managed to make some in the past who have stuck with me, so I find that making new friends isn't too urgent. However, it still stings a bit how hard it is for me to interact with other people offline. As a result, I have a tendency to avoid social situations.

A good few physical injuries, tons of scars- otherwise, I have: severe OCD, ADHD/ADD Combo, PTSD, generalized anxiety, depression. Oh, and I'm severely allergic to wasp/bee stings.

I have Aspergers Syndrome and a bit of anxiety as well, I was diagnosed with AS when I was 10 although I have some challenges in life I'm not ashamed to have AS at all :).  

• Brohoof 1

I am extremely dorky and I have very slight anger issues. I also like grimdark things that I really shouldn't.....

I am also extremely childish, and I have slight social problems. Not really anxiety, I'm just shy.

Edited by RandomRainbowz101

I'm not officially diagnosed, per se, but I would be in shock if I didn't have some sort of OCD. I also have a severe fear of deep water. If I can't see the bottom, I won't swim in it. 

Those are two things I consider 'wrong with me' that I would change. Otherwise I'm a perfect human being

I believe my worst traits are:

-sociopathy: Yeah, I pretty much hate society in where I live, as a result, I developed... 

-Apathy: Yeah, seeing a random person die, or a jerk, etc, I give zero fuck of any misfortune befall on them, death included. Quite the polar opposite of people who proved themselves as morally outstanding 

-Sadism: I really enjoy huge jerks and criminals getting beaten up or being miserable overall 

I used to be scared of those traits, I I later accepted them, realizing that in this world, there's no place for black and white points of view, and there's has to be a dark side to compensate your good side

I think the only thing wrong is with

me is when ppl go out of their

way to well say what is worng

with me!   Im the person I am,  good

and bad traits, if you have a problem,

than you got your own problems

to figure out. :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Mental

PTSD, mix of depression issues, unable to deal with hurting others

Physical

Crippled since car accident

Extreme eye/head pain because of a condition I can't control. (more of an explanation is in my bio)

Autistic, Severe social anxiety, and my psychiatrist notes I have schizophrenia (the voices aren't from schizophrenia, they're not from any diseases or mental conditions, just take my word for it). Other than that.... I've noticed OCD, I'm a bit of a psychopath, and I have slightly sadistic fantasies. Okay REALLY sadistic fantasies. But mostly just masochism. So yeah, I'm a freak.

The way I see it... Just about everything.

But the actual things that other people see as wrong, I have Aspergers (I think that's how you spell it) and Epilepsy...

Thankfully I haven't had a seizure in almost three years, so the epilepsy isn't too big of a problem anymore at least

Man, seizures hurt. I go through them when I'm really upset and/or very angry. I'll stare off into space and randomly go into them, especially if I've been drinking .Heh. I've been trying to stay happy and not let people get to me, so far so good! It's been 6 months since I went through a seizure. *party* I'm sorry you have Aspergers and Epilepsy, that sucks.

Ok the posts about sadism and enjoying people being beaten. kind of worries me but ill deal with it and as for the rest we are who we are and there is no point in trying to be somebody else be proud and dont let your thoughts get you down. Or harm anybody else try to learn control, no matter how hard. For me I tend to attack thinks that can only hurt me or just take time out to let go and scream myself stupid.

we may not have chosen how to be born and with what traits but we can choose what paths to go down. Choose the payh that suits you and be sure its the correct one.

The way I see it... Just about everything.

But the actual things that other people see as wrong, I have Aspergers (I think that's how you spell it) and Epilepsy...

Thankfully I haven't had a seizure in almost three years, so the epilepsy isn't too big of a problem anymore at least

Man, seizures hurt. I go through them when I'm really upset and/or very angry. I'll stare off into space and randomly go into them, especially if I've been drinking .Heh. I've been trying to stay happy and not let people get to me, so far so good! It's been 6 months since I went through a seizure. *party* I'm sorry you have Aspergers and Epilepsy, that sucks.