Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is wrong with you?

Coolius rpi

Lung Cancer and Epilepsy.

MAKE EM GO AWAY >:U

~~God bless you~~

The more I stimulate my mind (say doing homework or playing a stimulating video game like LoL) the more I get some "Obsessive Compulsive" moments even though I do not formally have OCD.  Sometimes I feel like something bad (like getting an illness for example) will happen to me if I don't do a specific maneuver (like moving my pencil in a certain way or tapping it 3 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 11 times..  It really sucks because it can hinder my productivity sometimes.  That being said, it does tend to go away when I don't really think about it (which is probably a good sign).

My Mom said that "everyone has a little bit of this" ^  and that it's normal as long as it does not get out of control.  Otherwise, I'm a pretty normal guy (lul I hope) with the exception of a non-lethal heart rhythm problem which can be very annoying at times

Edited by John

What's wrong with me is that I have minor autism, social anxiety, I'm perfectionist, have greasy hair and "halved" eyebrows(eyebrows that are dark on one side, but invisible on the other). There's a good bit wrong with me. I even repeat my sentences IRL and get obsessive about something being good enough. I even insult myself I I miss more than 1 note on EG dance off in the mlp mobile game.

I'm colorblind and astigmatic.

Yeah my eyes suck.

Lul maybe that's why you like Derpy so much ;D

Or maybe because that avatar is too damn cute to pass up.

Edited by John
  • Brohoof 1

Mental

I have a complete lack of caring, as in medically I cannot care about anything

I don't trust anybody

Social phobia/issues

Physical

Asthma

Hayfeaver (which arrives on my exams, and my birthday is also on my exams. I have a petty bad birthday) 

Want to know what else is wrong with me?

* I have a girlfriend and I get jealous when she talks to other guys. Like.. Friend wise. I've been with her for 2 years, we've been getting into a lot more arguments. She'll say I'm 'cheating' on her, or I'm aggressive/over protective. She'll even blame me for everything. She says she hates me, and she leaves for a few hours, comes back fine. I live with her just to remind you guys.

- She ends up making an excuse to leave me.

- I planned on asking her to marry me soon.

- I'm faithful when I'm in a relationship, cheating to me, it's dumb!

Another thing I hate...

* People. Yes, people. I have trust issues when it comes to people. I've been jumped, people stole my things from me, I've had people back stab me, making rumors, even make an excuse just to NOT be my friend. Wow... I'm really beginning to hate people more and more. I even think us 'people' are the most disgusting thing on this planet earth. Oh, speaking of which, another thing...

Human Phobia. Heh, yes'm. I don't like it when people touch me unless I feel comfortable with that person. I hate it when a complete stranger touches my arm or something, it angers me. I don't say anything, I just brush it off like nothing happened. Let's just say... I've had a bad past and I have a Human Phobia now. I don't even know is that's even a real word. XD

There you go.

Want to know what else is wrong with me?

* I have a girlfriend and I get jealous when she talks to other guys. Like.. Friend wise. I've been with her for 2 years, we've been getting into a lot more arguments. She'll say I'm 'cheating' on her, or I'm aggressive/over protective. She'll even blame me for everything. She says she hates me, and she leaves for a few hours, comes back fine. I live with her just to remind you guys.

- She ends up making an excuse to leave me.

- I planned on asking her to marry me soon.

- I'm faithful when I'm in a relationship, cheating to me, it's dumb!

Another thing I hate...

* People. Yes, people. I have trust issues when it comes to people. I've been jumped, people stole my things from me, I've had people back stab me, making rumors, even make an excuse just to NOT be my friend. Wow... I'm really beginning to hate people more and more. I even think us 'people' are the most disgusting thing on this planet earth. Oh, speaking of which, another thing...

Human Phobia. Heh, yes'm. I don't like it when people touch me unless I feel comfortable with that person. I hate it when a complete stranger touches my arm or something, it angers me. I don't say anything, I just brush it off like nothing happened. Let's just say... I've had a bad past and I have a Human Phobia now. I don't even know is that's even a real word. XD

There you go.

I ended up looking on Google to see if Human Phobia was actually real or not, just the curiosity.

It's called:  Anthropophobia

Anthropophobia or Anthrophobia (literally "fear of people", from Greekανθρωποςánthropos, "man" and φόβοςphóbos, "fear"), also called interpersonal relation phobia or social phobia, is pathological fear of people or human company.

Anthropophobia is an extreme, pathological form of shyness and timidity. Being a form of social phobia, it may manifest as fears of blushing or meeting others' gaze, awkwardness and uneasiness when appearing in society, etc. A specific Japanese cultural form is known as taijin kyofusho.

Anthropophobia can be best defined as the fear of people in crowded situations, but can also go beyond and leave the person uncomfortable when being around just one person. Conditions vary depending on the person. Some cases are mild and can be handled while more serious cases can lead to complete social withdrawal and the exclusive use of written and electronic communication.

Like most phobias, anthropophobia can be traced back to traumatic experiences. Since social phobias are more complex than a fear of spiders or other organisms, it is believed that this specific phobia of people may be due to genetics and heredity.

Taijin Kyofusho

The symptoms of this disorder include avoiding social outings and activities, rapid heartbeat, shortness of breath, panic attacks, trembling, and feelings of dread and panic when around people. The causes of this disorder are mainly from emotional trauma or psychological defense mechanism. It is more common in men than women. Lifetime prevalence is estimated at three to 13%.

I go through Panic Attacks - depends if I'm able to stop it or not. My past was THAT bad.

Edited by Key

My biggest problem is that I don't pay enough attention to things. Like in class, I find it extremely easy to drift into a daydream, and I make little mistakes on pretty much everything.

Also I am really shy toward new people.  :blush:

I feel you should use the word " difference" because those things are unique to you and that doesn't make you " wrong" just different :) I'm autistic and dyslexic; I don't see myself as being " wrong". I learned you should ( at least try) be positive about your differences and you will feel more confident   :lol:  :smug:  :derp:

Edited by Flightless

I don't have anything like aspergers or the like; the closest I've had were anxiety problems in the past, but they stopped once I found out how to eliminate the thing that was making me anxious all the time.

Anyway, my biggest flaws are that I'm really impatient and I can get jealous easily, if that counts.

I don't have OCD, Aspergersm, ADHD etc... but I they always say that I am not that focus, I am always distracted by something and that will break my focus of my current work But in personal experience I call ''it Too much thinking''.

Also...I'm or was 'Too kind', I learned my lesson that too much kindness and generosity will just weighs you down because people will always use your kindness trait to their advantage and you will not survive in the real word by just being too nice :/. 

Edited by Nihi The Brony

I'm EXTREMELY hard on myself. I'm also very insecure. But I've gotten better about it within the past couple of years.

I also tend to be really emotional. My boyfriend could tell you all about it. I cry over a lot of things. Especially stupid things. Hahaha.

We all have our flaws. And we are our own worst critics. But none of us should forget how special we are! <3 :D

• Brohoof 1

• I'm lazy. Very lazy. If I don't want to do something, I most likely won't do it.

I'm socially awkward.

I'm pretty awkward when it comes to everything else, too.

I'm clumsy.

I'm ugly.

I stay indoors too much and I don't exercise enough.

I have a somewhat low self-esteem. One of the biggest reasons I do is because I constantly compare myself to others and then think "I'm inferior to that person because he/she can do this and that better than me."

I also constantly judge people, classify them based on groups I have on my head, remember things they did/say that I did or didn't like and evaluate how much I like/dislike them.

My back hurts, i needed physical therapy for it. Im balding with grey hairs and Im still younger. I am not motivated to do what I want to do, and in some ways still dont know what I want to do. 

I should sleep earlier, but alot of people have that problem. My skin could be a bit better, its not horrible, but still. During the winter I get crazy from dehydration, lack of sunlight, and lack of sleep. Was actually in a straight jacket before because of it. At least I am 6 foot 6 lol. I am skinny, which means I am weaker than I would prefer, but also at least Im not fat. And then I should work out more I guess, I have been exercising more recently tho. Then diet could improve, I always avoid vegetables. Then I have social issues, no friends, not activities outside the house really, sometimes I walk to the park.

I don't have anything like aspergers or the like; the closest I've had were anxiety problems in the past, but they stopped once I found out how to eliminate the thing that was making me anxious all the time.

Anyway, my biggest flaws are that I'm really impatient and I can get jealous easily, if that counts.

I get jealous easily too. ^ As I said up above. -_-'

We could totally be twins. XD

• I'm lazy. Very lazy. If I don't want to do something, I most likely won't do it.
  • I'm socially awkward.
  • I'm pretty awkward when it comes to everything else, too.
  • I'm clumsy.
  • I'm ugly.
  • I stay indoors too much and I don't exercise enough.
  • I have a somewhat low self-esteem. One of the biggest reasons I do is because I constantly compare myself to others and then think "I'm inferior to that person because he/she can do this and that better than me."
  • I also constantly judge people, classify them based on groups I have on my head, remember things they did/say that I did or didn't like and evaluate how much I like/dislike them.

Don't say you're ugly, Zero. I'm sure you're not EVEN ugly. I'm the type of guy that looks at everybody (stranger, friend, family, foe, ect.) and I think everyone is beautiful in their own way. It kind of angers me when someone puts themselves down and call themselves ugly. I've had people called themselves ugly and it has angered me. Last time someone called themselves ugly, I got mad at her, I said to her, "you're not ugly, you're beautiful. Don't ever let someone tell you other wise." (I said it in an agitated/anger voice kind-of-way), I turned around, and I walked away. Her and I met up again 4 weeks later and she was telling me I was right. Don't put yourself down, please. 

Edited by Key

I'm dyslexic, very near-sighted (both hereditary and me messing up my sight when I was little), I very often do or say something stupid without even thinking, I often don't tell anybody that I'm going to do something, and while I have hopes and somewhat attainable dreams, I just can't lay down the foundations to actually start them.

I have really bad Asthma. I had to go to the hospital bearly every day, until I was 4. I also have astigmatism, and a scar on my right eyeball. I'm lazy, and I say stuff without thinking, which makes for some hilarious situations. Yep, that's me in a nutshell.

I should just ask myself what's actually right with me, instead of what's wrong, because of the laundry list of issues I have. Let's see here:

• Aspberger's Syndrome
  • ADHD
  • Astigmatism, Left Eye
  • Strabismus (Misaligned Eye), Left Eye (Had surgery twice to correct, didn't really work)
  • Flat, Outward Pointing Feet
  • Type 1 Diabetes
  • A LOT of Psychological Issues (I'd rather not get into it)
  • AND, I'm in general a negative person

Yeah, I've got quite a few issues (don't remind me), but I still live life like any other human being.