Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favourite things to do on MLP Forums?

Gone Airbourne

I LIKE Too here what other ponies are tallk'en about, what is yha or nay!

I also enjoy using the pony fm. site wile i view post on site. 

Oh! and the Art, I hart me some posted art,

Discuss projects and Design application.

Story

Placement

Art

I enjoy the huge variety of things people discuss on here. In a place where everyone is so accepting and kind it's nice to see others opinions on things and finding people with similar interests.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Let's see. I like posting in threads that catch my eye, such as things that interest me at the moment. I also like meeting new fans of the show or new forum-goers in the Welcome Forums, and meeting people on here.

Me personally. I enjoy posting in forum games, talking about MLP, talking about things that in general interest me, using the RP section of the forum(Something I've not done in a while), and I really do like saying hello to new members of the site and I enjoy making them feel welcome here.

I'm most of the time in the Forum game "Count to a million". Well, not right now, but I hope I will be back there :(

Besides that, I just look in the newest posts and when see something I can reply to, I reply to the thread with my opinion :yay:

I enjoy a decent debate. I wish that there would be a roleplay that is open to join, as I would like to think my creative spark still exists, but everytime I check everfree it's bogged down.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Go on the forums and post, read other peoples opinions... And most importantly, welcome new bronies :3

Edited by Guest

• 2 months later...

I feel like the best thing about this forum is just the ability to express yourself of your interests. Now I personally feel nothing is wrong with liking this show, but I feel like the common person disagrees with me. Some people think that this is weird or even creepy that a man could like the show, even my mother is having difficulty understanding, she lets me do what I want, but deep down I know she thinks I'm weird.

But here, there is none of that. This community is the friendliest and happiest community I have ever seen and I am proud to be a part of it. Just having the luxury of expressing myself through this forum is awesome enough on it's own.

• Brohoof 2

My favorite thing in here is the community itself, some of the websites I have went to such as 4cha (I wanted to see what was in there with my own eyes), youtube, and more is not as good as the community here!.

I really want to stay here for a while.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

At the moment, my favorite things are: Posting in Foren Games ( since you can chat there with people or just interact better instead of waiting that someone quotes you on normal topics ) , searching for request i could be doing and just appreciate all the cute Ponyicons  :)