Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favourite things to do on MLP Forums?

Gone Airbourne

• 3 weeks later...

Just casually replying to interesting threads is very likely my favorite thing.  :rarity:  I also like to brohoof others' posts because they word their opinions better, so it's a good way to show my agreement. That isn't the only reason I give brohoofs though.

So far I really love seeing the funny memes, peoples signatures, artwork, reading fan made stories, aaaannnnd.... seeing everyone so happy with who they are.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favorite things to do is to get to talk with the friends I've made here! There are many kind and awesome individuals around. ^^

Another thing I enjoy doing is learning the ways of the dank over in Forum Games. :orly: It's pretty fun exchanging memes, and the atmosphere over there is quite cheerful. ^^

Last, but not least, I also enjoy looking at others' artwork. I have learned quite a bit, and being around other artists has inspired me to keep at it. :fluttershy: 

• Brohoof 3

Welcoming to the new members

Knowing Kenshiro I can truly say, that this is the most accurate reply, that can ever appear in this thread.  :D

zIalkTW.png

As for me?

Talking with other ponies, throwing silly jokes around (see above), spreading happiness, and doing my best to help in need! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

Knowing Kenshiro I can truly say, that this is the most accurate reply, that can ever appear in this thread.  :D

zIalkTW.png

As for me?

Talking with other ponies, throwing silly jokes around (see above), spreading happiness, and doing my best to help in need! :pinkie:

You are amazing and have full of energy Rikifive. Your replies are so creative,sweet and i see the potential of a staff  member in you ;)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I really love the welcoming plaza, I enjoy welcoming people and meeting new people. :squee:

I also quite enjoy the media section, its fun to post stuff about other shows games/shows/cartoons etc, and hearing what other people like. 

The discussion of the show is fun too hearing other peoples views on the characters and story of the show. :P 

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Posting, reading and being a part of the community obviously.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I enjoy posting my images of planets on here, making new friends, and responding to some of the topics about the show and stuff in general. The community is nice. I like it here.