Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favourite things to do on MLP Forums?

Gone Airbourne

• 1 month later...

I like to jump right into posting, usually in the Everfree Forest section. It's fun to see what others are posting and to look at the subject matter from the various points of view offered there. It opens my mind and clarifies many of my own thoughts, which I'm more than happy to impose upon any unfortunate enough to stumble across the scribbles I leave in my wake.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

The "ask a pony" threads are my favorite, asking questions to characters from the show, as well as answering them, is fun!

Edit: Also this is my 5th post in the "right" sections, which gives me the ability to edit my posts, yay!

Edited by PawelS
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

haven't been very active lately, i just read stuff from the shadows and not post much, but my favorite thing was always the forum games, some rhyming games in particular stood out as i had never tried rhyming before and i realised i love it

Going through Notifications. That's basically what I do all day. I enjoy it because there is always something fun and hidden in there for me to find

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

At first, I prefered to have direct conversations and depth. But the problem is that I always replied and also started to talk like a waterfall. It's something I worked on the last couple of years. :coco: The episode with the younger Bic Mag was very inspirational and I knew I can also make a change for the better. :coco: Now I'm a listener who tries to keep his messages as short as possible. <3 This way, I don't lose people anymore or scare them away. :)

But I still like to write longer messages sometimes and a forum is perfect for that. If someone wants to read it, they can, if not, it can easily be ignored. :fluttershy: So yeah, I just enjoy to be happy on my own now (for the most part) and I look around for topics that interest me. That's what I enjoy here.

But I also like to support others. I also made a stream for all the people who support me. This way can keep track of everyone and support them as well. :) Since there are many kind people and it almost becomes too much, I only focus on them. Some people make me feel that things are one-sided and I leave them alone as well and stop "bothering" them. Though, I always try to give in advance and see how things go~ :rarity: I'm not good at reading others, so I try to be more careful.

Being playful? For the most part. But I have no ill intentions, as you can see. I just sound like someone with mental issues. But I love humanity. I love them so much I would like to hug them very tightly until they stop moving for good.

No, I just like being myself. That is it. Being myself. The question is, who the hell am I?

My favorite to do on MLP Forums is to connect with fellow forum users.

It is actually my first fandom forum, and spending it with the real ones here is just so magical.

MLP: FIM brought me the courage to go deeper into "online interaction" towards what I love.

The show also revived my love for cute, girly stuff and helped me reach out to new things.

MLP changes lives, just like the magic of friendship does.

:wub:

• 2 months later...

I mostly browse for topics that would give me an excuse to vent. I am not a very social person, besides the sociopathy. I feel very heavy because of this life. So, I have no energy for small talk. It is like I am lying myself, whenever I have to talk to other people "normally". Because my normal talk is also very heavy. I also find most normal people to be... superficial, but such is the nature of chronic depression. It is like an anchor that sinks you to the bottom of your psyche where the pressure is soul-crushing, and the big monsters lurk about in the form of painful memories.
And then you find it very difficult to surface again, if even possible. It changes you, like trauma. Because that is what it is.
So, you have to pretend to talk like a normal person, when you are hurting inside. And I cannot do that. The very process of something as simple as that is very taxing. You simply do not have the energy anymore, because your brain is already too taxed dealing with the disregulated emotions, the anxiety and the trauma itself. It is like juggling multiple tasks at the same time while keeping with the normal world. Not possible. Try to force yourself anymore, and the dissociation kicks in.
So, I just monologue. It is like an exersice of personal expression to the reduce the psychological pressure I'm experiencing.

And just like that. I just vented again. I should change my user name to the ventilator. It is like my wrestler persona. It has a fan on its head, and he flies away whether he wants it or not.

• Brohoof 1