Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favourite things to do on MLP Forums?

Gone Airbourne

I mostly look around, and view many topics, but I rarely post. I'm more of a background person, watching stuff but not posting. I do this in real life too, I prefer to be quiet and listen. Which means it'll be a long time till I'm a higher rank than cupcake :D

I like to roleplay and mess around in cloudsdale (Especially the fourm games) which is why barely anyone on the fourms know me

I like conversing some levels of headcanons, certain topics of my particular areas of interest in the General Discussion (such as this one) and sometimes I browse the Live Advice.

I like Coudsdale Colosseum usually; the cute and funny pony picture threads are enjoyable.

However I wish some of the forum games were slightly less inane, and I also wish people posted in my Ask Big Macintosh thread more.

I really like the Friday movie night, and I love lurking threads until I find something I can relate to. I like to give advice, if possible, but I don't know if any has ever been helpful. I wish I could contribute more quality-wise to the threads, but at least I have fun. It's nice to talk to other bronies. The ones at work are really quiet and never look away from their computers, even outside of a call. I might get a random brohoof when a new one comes around, but that's about it.

Being Twilie'Zorah. Duh.

You know what that means? I get to post in every thread, even if my posts have no relevance. I get to chit chat with my friends. I get to be a really nice guy on the life advice forums (Which used to be called "The Asylum" until I started a revolution friendly thread about changing it). i get to be a complete ass on the life advice forums. I get to be really weird and make no sense yet still get my point across. I get to be as inappropriate or serious as I want and I am still loved by all of you guys. Thanks!

You all do love me, right? Right? hehehe.

I like to be self-absorbed yet humble, compliant yet skeptical, and witty yet crass. I like adding to discussions and responding to site-related news. The people are cool too I guess, but not as cool as me.

Oh and my favorite thing of all is degrading and insulting Trixie because we all know Trixie is worst pony. And a pony whore.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

xD Oh god this topic is ancient! Funny to see all these responses from this long ago.

1.Lurking 2.Couldsdale games 3.GCT 4.Metal thread 5. Being silly 

Pretty much sums up this forum. 

Silly Airbourne Necroing this 1000 year old topic, we left it in the ground for a reason ya know!

Joking joking :D. Hehee.

Whats there not to love about the MLP forums? Theres something for everyone really. I guess my favorite thing is just discussing the show, or maybe looking at pony art. Or just posting in general... I do alot of that.. so yeah :P.

I participate to some degree in most of the forum, except for like forum lounge and roleplay world, I think thats the only two I've spent like no time in :P.

What I love the most? Man that's a hard one... Hmm.... Well I like reading the responses to topics, seeing the epic fanart, reading some fanfics....

But my most favorite?

This entire fandom!

• Brohoof 1

I'm practically omniscient due to my OCD of checking things and how fast I am at it, so, 'surfing' in general is a lot of what I do.

Specifically, though...

-Post in Best Cute Pony Pics thread, and sometimes the Post All Your Funny Pony Pics thread

-Show Discussion & Sugarcube browsing. I may not be a Global Mod with a focus anymore but I still call the MLP:FiM section my focused section of the board.

-Stalking profiles.

-Hunting through old threads in the major discussion forums. It's always fascinating. Sometimes I use the search feature to look for specific things, but I used to just go to the last page of the forum section and go forwards.

-Mod and admin shit.

"You're looking for Rainbow Dash? If I was her, I'd be at the Sugarcube Corner! Of course, if I wasanyone I'd be at the Sugarcube Corner. Hey! I have an idea. Wanna go to the Sugarcube Corner?" - :)

Yeah pretty much sums it up. Oh right and sometimes here at the General Discussions section as well.

Two things. Roleplaying, and welcoming new members. I always get a fuzzy feeling inside when I welcome new members, and roleplaying helps my typing/writing skills.

I love the Forum Games and show discussions because I can talk about everything MLP and if I wanna have some fun I can head over to the forum games and have a few laughs I also love the General area because you can talk about just about anything and get helpful advice 

ROLE PLAYING

Ponies ponies ponies

Chatting with people

Getting into friendly arguments that turn out to be bloodbath's

Meeting new people

the forum games are allot of fun

And just general posting of ponies...and stuff.

(edited)

Let's see...

Play forum games

Have serious discussions in General Discussion

Have regular discussions in General Discussion

Help people out in Life Advice

Talk about music in Media Discussion

Talk about games in Media Diacussion

Suggest things in Feedback and Suggestions

Talk to people on status updates

Ask ponies questions in Ask a Pony

Not roleplay

Meet new friends

Oh yeah, and stalk profiles as well

Edited by /b/etez

Ponies, Ponies, Ponies.

Post topics and replies about music, movies, television, ponies.

Meet new friends, welcome new members.

Living the lifestyle of a brony.

Mostly about everything.