Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favourite things to do on MLP Forums?

Gone Airbourne

I like to think of this as less of a forum, but more of a friendly community where I can post my thoughts (or art :3) without worrying about people judging me for it. So by far my favorite thing is having long and intricate discussions with my fellow bronies (who might I add were warm and welcoming from the start). I didn't mean for this to be deep but apparently it is. My second favorite thing is playing forum games, 'cause who doesn't love forum games?

• Brohoof 1

Trolling everyone

Changing my username a million times per day

Donating to make myself an elitist

Creating spam threads/blogs

Updating my status every 2 minutes

Advertising myself playing Stepmania

Causing drama

Threatening to leave every day

i mean

makin frendz nd helpin out da site

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

I would say the simple ol' answer, posting in threads and reading posts. I like posting status as well and answering them.

lol so bland tongue.png
EDIT:OOH OOH forgot to say, when crossing out words when you make a mistake  Deliberately  

Edited by Okie Dokie Lokie
  • Brohoof 1

The fact that I can actually be myself in here without being called weird. No really, it means a lot to me when people like me for who I am :)

It's definitely to correct n00bz when they don't know the differences between different genres and acting like an elite bastard by doing so :V

Oh, and it's also to post in music threads

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's definitely to correct n00bz when they don't know the differences between different genres and acting like an elite bastard by doing so :V

Oh, and it's also to post in music threads

Hey, that's kinda like me. The only difference is that I mainly do that on youtube, because it's full with those people there ^^

OT: I mainly read random topics and visit random profiles for the lulz. Kinda like to see what people's opinions are without stressing my own for some reason :3

My favorite thing to do so far is definitely meeting new people everywhere, since everypony is so welcoming and fun! I also like to play the forum games and welcome new bronies here. I think I may try my hand at roleplaying sometime soon. I also love just discussing in general even though thats basically everything XD

Roleplaying and talking to my fellow bronies! :3

Roleplaying and talking to my fellow bronies! :3

• Brohoof 1

This forum keeps me on my toes.  The last forumish website I was on it took a couple of weeks until someone else got on.  This place is packed with ponies and its super busy, which is awesome!  It keeps me busy.  That may be considered a bad thing, you know spending the whole day on the computer.  But I could be doing bad things like murdering people, becoming a drug lord, or even taking candy from a little kid.  This website keeps me moving.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Roleplaying!  :yay: . It's by far the place I spend most of my time in, I like meeting other bronies too!  I also sopend time in Octavia's Hall, looking around peoples drawing and stuff. I usually post a new status uptade everyday too... Since I get spammed by updates I'll spam others too  :derp:

Well I'm new here, so my favourite thing at the moment is just looking around, meeting new friends ( y'all are lovely on here btw :3 ) and looking how to work these forum things xD haven't really done things like this before O: