Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favourite things to do on MLP Forums?

Gone Airbourne

Most important to least important:

Talking with my very special friends on here (considering all of ya are my friends, you're all super duper special to me)

Making new friends

Roelplaying

Some forum games

SPAMMING OVER STATUS UPDATE EVERY SINGLE THINGS THAT HAPPEN TO ME OR GET TROUGH MY BRAIN!!!

also i love forum games, especially u just kissed/kicked/wake up in your bed, the avatar above is out to kill you

also roleplaing and doing OCs and stuff for forum friends!

last but not least chating with Wayzer XD

• Brohoof 1

It's fun reading about the lives of others through their posts, and it's especially fun to do so if certain mentioned events are funny. :lol:

It's also really cool to see others sharing awesome stories too! These stories are the ones that make you go like: "That is so boss!" or even "Why didn't I think of that?".

Also, whenever I find a thread that I just know I can reply to substancially, it feels great if I get to post in it.

I haven't really done much (or anything at all) in the RP World section of the forums, but I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy that a lot as well when I get around to joining in on the fun stuff there. ^_^

For me it's all about talking about the show and the fandom itself, really.  I feel like we have a good vibe here when ti comes to those things.  I'll check out the Everfree section regularly too.  Altogether 98% of my time here is in either Show Discussion, Sugarcube Corner, or Everfree. 

My favorite part is all the awesome people I've met. I seriously enjoy talking with my friends on here more than my friends IRL

Meeting new people and getting to find others i can relate with. There would be no other reason I like this site if it was not for the people on here.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite  thing to do here is roleplay, roleplay, roleplay! I've been doing so almost from the get go! I've been RPing in the same RP for 8 months now, and it 's still going strong!

I do hang out in other places and comment every now and again, but the Roleplay World is where I hang my digitized hat!

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoy posting feedback in Fan Art and Fan Fiction, and chatting in General Discussion. I also often find myself hanging around the Welcoming Plaza, Show Discussion, and Equestria Girls forums.

I'd like to be more active in roleplaying, but I haven't found much that I'm interested in other than the Equestrian Empire roleplay. I was gone for months so I missed it and now I can't play Rarity... :(

• 2 weeks later...

Well I actually have a list of stuff i like to do...

1. Talk

2.Talk More

3.Post all my talking

4. Try to avoid the admins so that i dont get kicked or anything because i talk to much (jk jk)

5. lol

6. I dont know why your still reading this list

7. This is actually my to do list for today.....

B) B) B) B)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really have a favorite thing to do, I just browse around and visit some good threads and meet new people, although, im afraid my avatar appearance is serving as a bad reputation for me :(  but overall, I just like to talk to people and post on good threads. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I usually hang around in Sugarcube Corner, making what if topics, and sometimes hang around in Debate Pit. Browsing this forum, arguing (or making funny comments) on YouTube, and reading MLP Fanfics is almost all I do these days  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

just joined last night, but so far i like talking to you all/replying on here about MLP stuff (starting posts/making conversation), messing w/ my profile and discovering what else there is to do on here.    :D