Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favourite things to do on MLP Forums?

Gone Airbourne

I love to tell stories, answer questions thoroughly, and read what others have to say and come up with. The most exciting thing for me is going to the cloudsdale colosseum of course! Ask a pony anything! To me, it doesn't get any better then that ^_~

Stalk other members and make friends

Post my art in Pony Art > Fan Art

Critique other people's art in Pony Art > Fan Art

Look at the suggestions in Feedback and Suggestions

Post in all parts of the Everfree Forest (Rarely do I post in Life Advice, though.)

Look in the Commisions section and wish I had money

Occasionally post in the Forum Games and the Forum Lounge

My favorite things to do are post and talk to people in messages. This is a great place to make friends, I have already found several people who are similar to myself, who I can relate to very well. This is also one of the few forums I've been on so far that has a veritable wealth of interesting topics to participate in. This site also strikes an excellent balance between being a lawless free for all and being a tightly controlled, moderated forum. This way I almost never have to worry about whether or not what I'm saying would be considered inappropriate under the rules.

Well, I do love playing forum games, and discussing topics. I also love chatting with my friendzez xD. I like to chill yo! XD I also love ticking people off, but I only do that on Wednesday's, Saturdays, and Sundays.... And every other day.

Edited by Eureka86

- Posting cute pony pictures

- Particating in some show discussions and other threads here and there

- rping (or will eventually get back into doing that)

- just lurking around and whatnot.

Go to some interesting threads, look for reportable posts, report, and make an evil laugh when I see the post is deleted. Try to be a good member and do my best to help the moderators with their work.

post-10241-0-61062900-1359861036.jpg

Well, I've only been here a short time, but I definatly enjoy meeting new ponies and offering my hoof to help them if they need it ^_^

Talking ponies and playing the forum games is a close second though.

I love it here, and dont see myself leaving for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm... That would probably have to be Private messages.

And having the start screen up and pressing F5 once every minute.

Yeah, it's not that exciting.

Well I'm a pretty scattered poster really, I tend to scan the recently posted topics and stuff to see if anything is there that I find interesting enough to check out. I do tend to post in almost all the threads I can though :P.

Sometimes I'll be In a mood to post a lot somewhere specifically normally in a place like forum games, welcome plaza, or life advice forums due to those not showing in the recent threads normally.

I post just about everywhere at some point, and pretty frequently really. Besides role play since I don't role play, almost everywhere else is fair game.

• Brohoof 1

I like to welcome others to the epic forums we have here :3 I mean what is more epic than that? :D I love new comers because they make we happy knowing how many other people there are out there who like ponys ^^ 

• Brohoof 2

Talk to all my pegasisters and bronies.  I mean what else is mlpforums designed to do?  It's an almighty Mecca for people whom are avid [MLP] fans to gather based on a common interest: MLP.

Press F5?

Seriously though, it would probably be to read through other people's posts and also being just.. Jokuc.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I basically just log in whenever I feel like it, and browse the forums a bit. Look at my friends status updates, and reply to any topics I feel like I need to say something about it. Sometimes I edit my page, but I don't do much changes to it. But I love coming on whenever I do.

• Brohoof 1

Roleplay... and I hate myself for it. I'm falling further into my pit of nerdiness, but there's just no stopping it.

...but at least it's fun to be nerdy.

• Brohoof 1

This ancient thread o.O.... 

I like the GCT, the forum games, talking to friends mostly on here or getting them on skype to talk with. And the majority of all the music threads littered on here.