Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favourite things to do on MLP Forums?

Gone Airbourne

Post in the Writing Centre. Direct users to the Writing Centre. Talk to staff about the Writing Centre. Think about ways to improve the Writing Centre. Write about the Writing Centre.

Writing Centre.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone has been watching my activity as of recent you'll find this is my most amount of time spent on the forums actually doing something other than my favourite pass time.

Watching people. Internet people going about their internet lives. Watching what they do, gauging the activities, gauging the people, seeing their erratic ideas. And silently, oh so silently reading. You wouldn't believe how scared by neighbour is of me, i not only wake up at six every day. But i don't drink coffee when i get up. I just walk outside my door after getting dressed and stand there until six fifty, when my bus is due to the station outside my building. Where it is always two minutes and six seconds late, yes i've timed it, how fun is that?

You find me over here you'll know it's me, because i am the quietest person in the whole world. the most sound in my room at the time i am writing this is my heartbeat, my breathing, the drone of a fan-heater. The buzz of my computers electric dissapation, and the tapping of keys.

So basically, Ghost is your answer. Then when I'm bored, look for surface activities and then do something. So yah.

Have fun deciphering the first part, because I'm havin' A Bitchin' Disco Time, hear ya say what!

Oh and i almost forgot, Downloading your avatar pictures for my own amusment. Over 300,000,000 from every forum i have visited in a collective!

Edited by Lightbulb

• 3 months later...

Something new every week I suppose, I love to roleplay and do requests.

My most recent favorite thing is lurking a really old member's profile and checking the first few updates they have ever done...I find it fun ^ ^

• Brohoof 1

Quoting and brohoofing posts from 4 years ago, replying to topics that haven't been posted on in 4 years, reading status updates from 4 years ago, reading posts in the Castle Throne Room from 4 years that don't apply to the forums anymore, reading topics in the Welcoming Plaza from 4 years ago, talk about episodes from 4 years ago, and above all, chatting with good friends (that joined 4 years ago :please:)

Quoting and brohoofing posts from 4 years ago, replying to topics that haven't been posted on in 4 years, reading status updates from 4 years ago, reading posts in the Castle Throne Room from 4 years that don't apply to the forums anymore, reading topics in the Welcoming Plaza from 4 years ago, talk about episodes from 4 years ago, and above all, chatting with good friends (that joined 4 years ago :please:)

Actually me too in a way, I still read the old posts from way back when. I've even drawn inspiration for my personal life from the words of a former staffer I never met on here.

• 4 weeks later...

Meeting up with other fans who share the same interests as me, helping other people out with their problems, sharing my theories and head cannons about the show, chatting about random stuff, and also getting other talented artists to draw my OCs! In my opinion, these forums are home sweet home on the internet for me!  :)

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^-^ Helping any pony that needs my help... Making new friends ... Giving my opinion on several matter ... Sometimes I actually think about posting some artwork(perfectionist so it wont happen soon) ... hmm... I did enjoy roleplaying didnt do it for a while... I kinda miss the old chat thing (like that small chat we had like the one from fb a long time ago)... hmm... wellcoming the new ponies... Well I cant think of anything else

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I usually just like to hang out whenever I get bored and possibly try to design my own backstory for my own O.Cs. I tend to have random ideas for my MLP O.Cs to have their own story behind their own journeys.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...