Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favourite things to do on MLP Forums?

Gone Airbourne

Before my job was taken from me by the oppressive and ceaselessly tyrannical Feldicorn, what I most enjoyed was delivering up-to-date news from Equestria daily, right to members' doorsteps. Now though, what I most enjoy doing is sitting in the cold, dark depths of the forum back-end room, plugged into the corner as I am to recharge my batteries for future use, silently plotting the eventual reemergence of Science as the dominant force on this site.

• Brohoof 8

So sorry. I couldn't resist.

Sorry, I just had to...

I should start with my favorite button, the "view new content" button in the top right. I like to see what's going on, read anything that catches my eye, post in games, say what I have to say (if it hasn't already been said 3 times before me). I enjoy ranting and raving (sorry for those mini essays I've posted), and reading the rantings and ravings of others. I am relatively new, but have enjoyed the few interactions I have had with the community. I love the cute pictures thread and the Fluttershy fan club (who doesn't), but also some the debates that go on and the more serious discussions of the show. I never thought I would have a serious theory about the MLP universe, but here I am...

Just a shout out to Feld0, the administrators, and the mods. I don't know any of you personally, but you guys make this site run, so I just want to thank you all for making this possible.

• Brohoof 4

Roleplaying, hands down. The more demanding environment for that, the better. I do not write fanfictions because, since I'm the one to put them on the paper, they're all predictable. While creating a story along with somebody competent may lead to some unexpected twists if you allow yourself to alter the present heavily by introducing new ideas etc. (God save me from Deus Ex machina later on, though)

Apart from that, silently stalking most people who work with art. And I don't know... checking a few blogs, status updates, new topics. Plus a tiny chunk of forum games. That's all I guess.

• Brohoof 2

My favorite things to here

Lurk, profile hopping, stare at the banner while thinking where to post next, listen to rock music while on the forums, looking the art people post here, talk to friends, reminisce of the past days when I first joined here, missing old members alot, and taking ugly mugshots to post on the post a picture thread.... That is what I like about the forums :D

• Brohoof 1

Mainly spamming stuff in the Everfree Forest/Cloudsdale Collosseum, but also looking at the cute ponies thread because cuteness can kill *-*

Aside from that I check around everywhere once in a while and post replies whenever I feel like it derpy_emoticon1.png

• Brohoof 1

Before my job was taken from me by the oppressive and ceaselessly tyrannical Feldicorn, what I most enjoyed was delivering up-to-date news from Equestria daily, right to members' doorsteps. Now though, what I most enjoy doing is sitting in the cold, dark depths of the forum back-end room, plugged into the corner as I am to recharge my batteries for future use, silently plotting the eventual reemergence of Science as the dominant force on this site.

Get out.

Spam status updates and get in trouble because of it.

Spam status updates and get away with it.

Spam status updates.

Spam.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like to write and read posts, I can talk to anyone about any subject, and I get objective and well formulated answers and opinions. I have made a good number of friends, and it is quite nice to meet fans that stay on subject, so that is a good change of conversation from past fandoms I have been in. I especially love the exchange of ideas and thoughts among bronies, about fan fiction, artwork and episodes of MLP-FiM, for this is why I come back to the forums, whether I have something to write or not, writing and reading other bronies' or pegasisters' ideas and feelings, make me open up and share my thoughts, perhaps that is why many fans come back, and this is my favourite thing to do.

• Brohoof 1

I don't care for making threads, but I love posting in games and the debate pit, as well as life advice. It's just... a breath of fresh air, it's always fun, and it makes me smile to see how many wonderful people are here giving advice to people who need it, it's a part of what makes me love the Brony community.

• Brohoof 2

My favorite part is all the awesome people I've met. I seriously enjoy talking with my friends on here more than my friends IRL :D

I also enjoy hanging around Show Discussion a ton, but I'm going to be taking a brief hiatus from that, on account of my recent health problems and the stress it can sometimes lead to. (Can't wait until I'm at 100%! :D Doing what's best sucks sometimes. :()

Another thing I love about this site is the profile customization :D I can truly display my obsession admiration and dedication to Rarity through that :D I have a ton of fun messing with it, adding new pictures, putting in new sections, etc, etc. :D 

Overall, I just love this site as a whole! :D 

• Brohoof 2