Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favourite things to do on MLP Forums?

Gone Airbourne

• 2 weeks later...

I like meeting others, creating blogs and posting stuff. Mostly the latter, as I want to see my post count get higher. :P

I like to laugh at the silly things that people post on here, point them out to Lunaris, and then laugh with him.

Also, I enjoy posting on occasion in the Forum Games. And making long-winded posts in Everfree Forest sometimes. Posting art is fun too, if it gets looked at and commented on.

• 3 weeks later...

• Forum Games: It's interesting to see what people post there. Being random is fun of course. <3

Media Discussion: Nice to see what others like when it comes to entertainment. I love me some anime discussions, lol.

Show Discussion: What people say when they talk about the show is always nice to read and POVs are always amusing.

Fan Art: Pony art is best art, fin.  :P

Welcoming Plaza: Nothing like welcoming new ponies. Well...I do love givin' out cupcakes that you eat with your imagination.  :wacko:  :wub:

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I have enjoyed my time since I have joined here & was interested to know what were some of the things that you love to do on the MLP Forums? Whether it be making new friends to discussing about various topics with other user's. I have enjoyed meeting some really cool people on here and became friends with them :). So what are some of your favorite things about the MLP Forums?

I get to necro threads without getting punished

haha topic from 2011, be awakened from that slumber

voodoo time

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

This has to be one of the best forums I've ever joined. The community is really nice and there are lots of worth while things to find on here. If anything I'd like to be a contributor that could encourage others to do their best. :)

• Brohoof 1

My favorite thing to do is Find Something to do!...

Because that what my cutie mark is- Oh.... right no cutie mark

huh thinking about it the "What My Cutie Mark Is telling me" song must have made the cutie mark crusaders cry  :okiedokielokie:

Edited by XSilver-BeaconX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Spam the holy plot out of any game threads that is interesting. Above all things, I like to enjoy myself doing nothing useful and be a weirdo about it If I got bored, I'll lurk around and might found something nice or two

YOU could just turn the game titles too pony titles!   also love your avatar ;)

• 3 weeks later...